• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 463 Views, 8 Comments

Forest Star: The pony that cares and hates himself - Gaylord The Decider



Forest Star is a caring pony when he is with his friends. When he is alone its a different story.

  • ...
9
 8
 463

Fixing the problem...or not

Running after Twilight, Forest Star is trying to catch up and trying to at least fix this problem. Before he gets close she teleports into the library obviously not wanting to be bothered so Forest Star slowly walks back to his house with his head down and his feelings hurt.

Dammit Forest! Way to go creeping out the librarian like that. I bet she fucking hates you now because of your brilliant genius. You have ruined every chance of making friends in this town just like the last town you were in. When will you ever fucking learn?

As these thoughts were going through Forest Star's head, tears had formed in his eyes and he started crying. soon after he broke down from the horrible thoughts he took off running back to his house so nobody would see him cry. Once he was there, he ran inside slamming the front door shut and locking it then running up to his room and laying on his bed crying his eyes out.

So much for being a big boy huh? I thought you were taught that big boys don't cry? If so then what the hell are you doing? You know this is your own fault and no one else is to blame, not even Twilight because you didn't tell her your mistake until later when she was already over here. You freaking idiot, how could you do something that stupid and not expect that outcome?

Forest Star laid there on his bed, his arms wrapped around a pillow as he continued to cry for twenty to thirty minutes over his mistake with Twilight. Maybe his thoughts were right all along and he was just a dumb ass stallion. He shook his head trying to look at the positive and nothing came to his head only more negative thoughts.

You really thought you could get rid of your own negative thoughts? You stupid loser. You can't get rid of something that YOU think of naturally. There is no positive side or silver lining in this situation. Just face it, YOU fucked up and now nobody wants to be your friend. You will never have any real friends only friends that will hurt you. I'm honestly a little bit shocked that you haven't caught on to this thread yet.

Forest Star stopped crying and laid in his bed just staring at his wall. His face was soaked with dry tears after the situation with Twilight and all of his negative thoughts. Being exhausted after all of this emotional stress he fell asleep, surprisingly he was up early and was clean and dressed. He gathered all of the movies and went back to the library to return them. Once he got there he pushed open the door and Twilight looked up to see who had walked in.

"Oh it's you. What do you want?"

"I came to return the movies I checked out yesterday and I wanted to apologize for my mistake yesterday."

Twilight grabbed the movies from the counter and put them back where they came from not uttering a word to Forest Star. She looked at him after all the movies were put away, alphabetically of course, and just sighed.

"I guess I'll go and leave you be since I messed up being anypony's friend. I am truly sorry Twilight."

Forest Star turns around and walks out of the library sad again over what happened. He continued walking back to his house so he could be alone for the rest of the day.

Great now you have really done it. You apologized to her twice and she didn't care. Does it remind you of any other god damn time you apologized to somepony?! When are you going to catch on to these ponies and their games? are you retarded or just slow?

Forest Star grabs his head and tries to make the negative thoughts stop so he can continue to walk home and be alone, but no they just keep coming and he starts to yell. As he is yelling to not hear his horrible thoughts, everypony around him stops and looks at him with weird looks. Nopony offers him help or tries to talk to him. All they do is stand there and stare at him before he stands up and runs back to his house and slams the door shut and locks it.

Great genius idiot, now everypony thinks that you're a lunatic. Pretty soon ponies are going to be here and they will take you away to a psych ward and everypony will believe that you are crazy. If you do go there just remember you are worth anypony's time for visitation. You will be there all alone besides the other whack jobs that are there.

"Just stop. Please JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

After screaming at his thoughts to leave him alone, Forest Star starts to sob while whispering "Just leave me alone..." continually into the night. As Forest Star lays on his living room floor his eyes red and his face once again having dry tears on it he doesn't move as he stares at the closed and locked front door until he hears a knock.

Author's Note:

In this chapter I incorporated some very negative thoughts and I wanted to let everypony know that I myself have these thoughts when I get depressed or sad. These are thoughts that nopony should have and when you start to get these types of thoughts please surround yourself with good friends and happiness. :) if you want message me and I will listen and try my best to help.