• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 461 Views, 8 Comments

Forest Star: The pony that cares and hates himself - Gaylord The Decider



Forest Star is a caring pony when he is with his friends. When he is alone its a different story.

  • ...
9
 8
 461

Tuesday

Forest Star was asleep in his nice, big, and comfortable bed not wanting to get up. His alarm went off ten times already so he just turned it off and fell back to his bed trying to sleep some more. as he just started to fall asleep the sun beam shined right on his face, particularly on his closed eyes forcing him to wake up.

"Damn you sun. Why do you have to always wake me up from my sleep?"

He started to yawn and stretch his body to further wake himself up. As he was looking around his house he found that he had nothing to do and he wanted to stay inside today. he remembered that the city library lets ponies check out movies.

I can go to the Golden Oaks Library and probably get a movie so I won't be so fucking bored today.

He gets cleaned up so he isn't that appalling to everypony before he heads off to the library. As he is walking around town he notices that it is a very nice day outside. It's not too hot, yet too windy either.

I think I may just have to be social today since it is a beautiful day. The weather is just perfect for a long walk or some flying around.

Forest Star walks up to the library door and pushes it so he can get inside. As he pushes the door he hears a *ding* from the bell to let the librarian know there is a customer. He walks to the movie section and starts to look for his favorite genre of movie: horror. Unbeknownst to him Twilight Sparkle, the librarian, was behind him tending to reorganize books. As he is still looking for a movie that catches his eye he hears a faint scream as Twilight misstepped and was falling from the ladder. Forest Star turned to see where the scream came from and he saw Twilight falling from a very high spot. He readied himself and flew upwards catching Twilight on his back and landing letting her off safe and sound.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Uh oh yea thanks for catching me."

"It's not a problem uh miss..."

"Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle. And you are?"

"My name is Forest Star."

"Hey Twilight are you okay?!"

"Yes spike I'm fine thanks to Forest here."

Spike turns and sees the black and green Pegasus standing there in front of Twilight with a smile on his face. He didn't know what else to say or do other than leap forward and give the Pegasus a big hug and thank him for saving the person he considered a sister.

"Thank you so much for saving her Forest!"

"Heh heh it's not a problem Spike."

"So um what were you looking at before ya know?"

"Oh I was looking at the horror movies you have. I love horror movies."

"Hmm would you like any help searching for some?"

"Not at all."

Forest, Spike and Twilight walk over to the horror movie section again and start searching for a good movie.

"Oh I found one!"

"What is it Spike?"

Spike was holding up the movie Re-animator with a big smile on his face.

"Hmm it does look interesting. Put it in a pile over there on that chair."

Spike ran over to the chair Forest pointed to and went back to searching for movies.

"How about this one?"

"What is it Twilight?"

"It's the Equestrian Massacre"

"Oh my gosh! I absolutely love that movie! Definitely put it with Re-animator."

Twilight uses her magic to put it with the other movie and the three ponies continue searching for movies. Soon they have made a huge pile of movies and as they all look at the horror movie section it is almost empty with a few movies left in there.

"So I take it you are ready to check out and go and watch all these movies?"

"Heh heh I guess I am. Unless you would like to come to my house later and watch them with me?"

After the question was asked Twilight looked away a bit her face slowly becoming red. Realizing his mistake, Forest, too looked away his face becoming red, but not for the same reason as Twilight.

"Um sure. How about I be there at seven tonight?"

"S-sure thing. I'll see you then."

Forest got all of his movies and walked out of the library going to his house. Once there he walked in and realized how much of a mess his living room was. He cleaned his whole house from the time he got home which was twelve fifteen in the afternoon. It was now six thirty in the evening as he was finishing up.

"Finally done with that huge ass mess. Now to check the time and Oh my god! I only have thirty minutes to shower and get Twilight!"

Forest hurries up the stairs and jumps into the shower cleaning his whole body in about fifteen minutes. He then dries off and gets dressed in casual clothes. As he is leaving his house he sees Twilight and Spike half way to his house already. He walks forward to meet them.

"Hey there Twilight and Spike. Are you guys ready for some scary movies?"

"I'll be ready to watch them."

"Spike are you sure you can sleep after watching a scary movie?"

"Yes Twilight. I can handle a scary movie. I am not a baby anymore."

"Spike she was just making sure man. Calm down."

"Follow me Twilight and we'll be at my house in a couple of minutes."

As Forest Star turned around to walk back to his house Twilight and Spike followed behind him. Once at his house Forest unlocked and opened the door letting his guests enter first.

"Which movie should we watch first guys?"

"The scariest one you've got!"

"Are you absolutely sure about that? The one I have will scare all three of us so bad that we will never want to sleep again."

"Definitely! I am ready for some scares!"

"How about I take you up to my room and let you watch it by yourself since you are such a big macho man."

"Alright. Lets go."

Forest takes Spike up to his room and turns on the Television and DVD player and starts the movie. As he leaves the room he turns the light off and shuts the door heading back down to Twilight.

"Hey is Spike going to be alright?"

"Oh yea just turned the lights off and turned on a scary movie that would keep his attention."

"I don't know if that is safe."

"Twilight he will be fine I promise you that."

Forest walked back to the couch and sat down his hands together and was silently looking around the room thinking of how to tell her that he meant this as a friendly thing and not a date.

"Hey what's wrong Forest?"

"Remember when I asked if you wanted to come over and watch movies earlier?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"I saw how you turned away a bit because your face was getting red. I wanted to tell you I meant this as a friendly thing. I didn't want to lead you on like make you think this was a date or something."

Twilight let the statement sink in for a little bit and she was hurt badly because she thought that finally she had a shot at a special somepony and it turns out that she didn't. Now she is trying to still be a friend without running away and crying A.K.A pulling a Fluttershy.

"Twilight I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn't intend for this to happen."

"It's alright. I'll just be alone."

"Twilight please don't be like this. I'm sorry and I didn't want this to happen."

Twilight gets up and goes upstairs and is carrying Spike. Soon they leave the front door of Forest's house and are walking back to the library.

Forest i snow sitting on his couch sad about his mistake and the situation that he created.