• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 461 Views, 8 Comments

Forest Star: The pony that cares and hates himself - Gaylord The Decider



Forest Star is a caring pony when he is with his friends. When he is alone its a different story.

  • ...
9
 8
 461

Midnight

As Forest Star is flying to get to Princess Luna for their study session, he sees that the moon is starting to rise into the sky.

"Oh crap I better hurry if I want to get there in time."

He sped up his flying and as he looked down he noticed he was above Canterlot and he sighed relieved.

"Phew now I can slow down a bit and just glide to Princess Luna so we can study the stars."

"There thou are! We have been wondering when thou would be here."

Forest Star was surprised to hear his teacher and friends voice from beside him and he flew as fast as he could to the castle. Once there Princess Luna landed and was laughing as he was panting out of breath from her scare earlier.

"That was not funny whatsoever..."

"We found it hilarious Forest. Please do laugh at this joke."

"Ha ha ha very funny"

"We should get ready for our study session. Does thou have a writing utensil and paper?"

"I believe i do let me check my bag."

Forest grabs his backpack and looks inside for a pencil and tablet so he can take notes to better help him understand this subject.

This is going to be so much better than the time I tried to learn astronomy with Princess Twilight. I couldn't focus because she wouldn't stop talking.

Once he found the things he needed he pulled them out and laid them beside him as he zipped up his backpack.

"Okay Princess Luna I'm ready to learn about the stars."

"Alright and please, call me Luna."

"Okay Luna."

"I created the stars in the sky. I used my magic to create little lights for the night sky."

"Wow that is amazing Luna."

Forest Star was taking more notes for his study session and he started to yawn a little then yawned again a few seconds after his first one. He didn't know why he was yawning this bad during a very interesting study session about one of his favorite subjects and to learn about it from the one and only Princess Luna herself was an honor.

"Hey Luna, I hate to cut this short, but I am yawning and I have to get going to make sure that I'm up for cloud duty tomorrow morning."

"Alright Forest. We understand. We will see you later correct?"

"Of course you will see me later Luna."

After putting away his tablet and pencil Forest Star walks over and gives Princess Luna a hug and flies off heading to his house in Ponyville. Once he was flying away from the royal castle, Forest Star's eyes were barely open and they closed because his tiredness overtook him. As he was falling one pony caught him and flew him to her home in Cloudsdale.

"Heh, he's lucky I saw him or he would've been dead meat."

Forest Star starts to open his eyes to discover that he is in a different house and he is seeing a cyan blue Pegasus pony with a rainbow mane and tail sitting next the bed he was laying in.

"W-where am I? Who are you?"

"I'm Rainbow Dash and you are at my house because you were flying and something happened because I caught you as you fell."

"I f-fell? Why don't I remember?"

"I don't know man. What were you doing at the royal castle anyway?"

"I was studying the stars and constellations with Princess Luna then I remember telling her I had to go back home for cloud duty this morning and nothing after that."

"Hmm were you really tired?"

"Yeah actually I was very tired. I arrived there at ten O'clock at night and when I left I checked my watch and it read five forty five in the morning."

"Wow dude you are just like Twilight. Awake all night studying something. Egghead."

"I am not an egghead! I was interested in that subject so I found a study partner plus I tried to study the same subject with Twilight and I hated it because she wouldn't stick to the topic."

"Bwahahahahahah!!"

As Forest Star is sitting in Rainbow Dash's bed flustered Rainbow Dash is laughing so hard that she fell out of her chair onto the floor. Forest Star stands up and heads for the door to leave the room and eventually leave the house of this weird Pegasus.

"Thanks for what you've done for me Ms. Dash, but I need to really get back to my own house in Ponyville because I have things to do."

"Aww really? Just when this was getting better. You are funny and seem like a cool pony to hang out with."

"Thanks again and I'm afraid so Dash. I have a lot of things to do and I have to get ready to go and see Fluttershy tomorrow."

Forest Star walked out of the door and started to fly down to Ponyville to his own house. Once in front of his door he unlocked it and went inside flopping on his bed and passing out embracing sleep once again so he would be alright for his picnic with Fluttershy tomorrow.

Author's Note:

Yes I know Rainbow Dash is in this chapter and she isn't part of my original story. I gave her a small role in it so I put her in this chapter.