• Published 13th May 2012
  • 2,995 Views, 160 Comments

Vacation - iloveyouderpy



Twilight and her friends are over worked, so they decide to take a vacation to the beach.

  • ...
2
 160
 2,995

Aftermath

"Where...where am I?" Twilight mumbled. She was on a cold stone floor, slowly waking up to a gray environment. Everything was a blur, one minute she was by the punch bowl, talking to Pinkie Pie, and the next she was waking up on a cold floor. Her vision slowly restored itself, revealing what looked like a prison cell.

"Wait...what?" Twilight said. She got up off the rock-hard floor and looked around her. There were two very flat beds and on one of those beds was her assistant.

"Take my hand Rarity." Spike mumbled in his sleep. Drool ran down the side of his mouth onto the bed, making a small dark mark on the sheets. "Let us run into the sunset."

"Spike!" Twilight shouted. Spike jumped about three feet into the air and did a somersault off the bed.

"What was that about Twilight?" Spike said, angrily. "We're suppose to be..." Spike looked surprised. He looked around at the prison cell, more confused than ever. "Um... Twilight. Where are we?"

"I think we're in prison." Twilight said, looking past the metal bars at an officer pony, sitting at his desk, reading a newspaper. Twilight got a good look at the front page, but she didn't like what she saw.

Tourist Mare Assaults Celebrity and Vandalizes Public Property

Below the headliner was a picture of Twilight throwing a punch at the Great and Powerful Trixie.

"Oh no." Twilight said.

--------------------------------------

"Aww, that's so sweet." Sweetie Belle said to her pacing sister.

"Sweet?!" Rarity said. "The dragon just told me he loved me and then forced a kiss on me."

"So, you didn't enjoy the kiss?"

"Well, no." Rarity said thinking. "At least I don't think so."

"I think you did like it." Sweetie Belle said with a smile on her face.

"Ugh, I don't know. I... I... I guess I did." Rarity said. "I liked it a lot." Rarity dashed up to Sweetie Belle, looking scared and desperate. "Please, promise me you won't tell anyone about this."

"I promise." Sweetie Belle said.

--------------------------------------

"Spike did what?" Applebloom said, very surprised at what Sweetie Belle informed her.

"Spike kissed Rarity." Sweetie Belle repeated.

"And what happened?" Scootaloo asked.

"Then Rarity hit him and it caused this big fight between Twilight and Trixie." Sweetie Belle said.

"Wow!" Applebloom and Scootaloo said together and then started giggling. Once the two stopped laughing Applebloom spoke. "What did Rarity say?"

"She said she liked it." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Applebloom said, getting very excited. "We should totally set them up."

"I don't know," Sweetie Belle said. "I wasn't even suppose to tell you two."

"And remember last time when we tried to get two ponies to date?"

"Well that was because we tried to use a potion." Applebloom said. "This time we'll use all natural love."

"Sounds good to me." Scootaloo said.

"I'm still not sure." Sweetie Belle said.

"Trust us Sweetie Belle." Scootaloo said, putting a hoof on the white unicorn's shoulder. "What could go wrong?" Sweetie Belle looked like she was going to be sick. She looked as if she were regretting telling her friends about spike and her sister.

----------------------------------

A loud, yet soft, cry could be heard through out the entire house.

"Please open this door, Sugarcube." Applejack said. She and Rainbow Dash stood outside of Fluttershy's room. Every time Fluttershy took a deep breath and sobbed, the two friends felt guiltier.

"No," Fluttershy shouted. "You'll just embarrass me again."

"Honey, we don't know what came over us." Applejack said. "If I was myself last night I would never even think of doing such a thing."

"Yeah, so quit being such a cry baby and come out." Applejack smacked Rainbow Dash on the side of her face. "Ouch, what did you do that for?" Applejack gave Rainbow Dash angry look which made RD shut up. They spent a moment listening to Fluttershy sobbing into her pillow.

"Please let us in." Applejack asked in a sympathetic tone.

"No!" Fluttershy snapped. Applejack and Rainbow Dash stepped back from the door in shock. "You humiliated me and now I'm probably the laughing stock in all of Silverwing. I thought you were my friends."

"We are your friends." Applejack said. There was a long pause. "Fluttershy?"

"Just leave me a lone." Fluttershy said, her voice sounded like she had her face in her pillow.

"But Fluttershy..." Rainbow Dash tried to speak.

"I SAID GO!" Fluttershy yelled and then burst into tears.

"Oh Nelly." Applejack said to herself.

Rainbow Dash turned to Applejack. "Can things get any worst?"

There was a knock at the door. Applejack let out a loud sigh and went to open the door. On the porch was a gray coated and yellow maned pony with walled eyes. In her mouth was a white envelope.

"Hey Derpy." Applejack said.

"Hey Applejack," Derpy said, keeping her teeth closed on the envelope. "I got a letter for you."

"For me?" Applejack asked, we confused.

"Well, not to anypony in particular. I was just suppose to deliver to this address."

"Well, thank you Derpy." Applejack said, staring at the envelope. "Would you like to come inside? Things are a bit depressing and we could use your bubbly personality right now."

"I'd love to Applejack, but I can't. I've got a lot of mail to deliver before the day's end."

"Oh, ok."

"I hope things get better. Enjoy the rest of your vacation." Derpy said and then flew off into the sky.

Applejack went back into the house, the letter in her mouth. Rainbow Dash was still near Fluttershy's bedroom door, but she did keep her distance. "What's that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I'm not sure." Applejack respond. The orange earth pony opened the envelope using her teeth and pulled out the letter inside. She laid it out on the wooden floor and read it. Rainbow Dash waited for Applejack to finish reading. Applejack went pale.

"What is it?" Rainbow Dash asked, getting a little worried.

"Twilight's in jail."

--------------------------

"Time for showers!" A police pony said followed by another colt with a night stick in his mouth, banging it on the iron bars of each cell. Twilight's cell door opened up and the unicorn and her assistant walked out of their cell. They followed the cop passed a cell with a very insane colt inside. The insane pony had a short white mane and a red eye that seemed to wonder off in different directions.

"Don't drop the soap." the nut job pony said to Twilight and then he laugh hysterically.

"Shut up you bucking nut!" shouted the cop.

"Whatever you say boss."

"Umm..." Twilight said. "You know I really don't need a shower that bad."

"Are you kidding, you smell terrible." Spike said and Twilight kicked him in the stomach with her back hoof.

"Your friend's right, miss." the cop said. "You stink and you need a shower."

Twilight gulped.