• Published 13th May 2012
  • 2,995 Views, 160 Comments

Vacation - iloveyouderpy



Twilight and her friends are over worked, so they decide to take a vacation to the beach.

  • ...
2
 160
 2,995

Stowaways

Rainbow Dash was the first to enter the vacation home. The interior was just amazing. The walls were covered in sailor artifacts and fish trophies. There was a grayish-tan couch, a glass coffee table in front of the couch, and on almost every dresser was a model ship in a bottle.

The friends all gasped in amazement.

Pinkie Pie squealed. “I feel like a pirate.” She zipped over to one of the bottled ships and looked inside with fascination. “Arg me matey, it seems we’ve sailed off course, arg.” She and her friends laughed at this remark.

“Wow, this just incredible.” Twilight said.

“And the decorations are just fabulous.” Rarity followed up.

Rainbow Dash dashed up stairs. No pony, nor Spike, questioned what the rainbow maned pegasus was up too. Rarity went over to check out the wonderful detail on the wall decorations, Pinkie Pie was jumping up and down on the couch, Applejack was in the kitchen looking to see if their was any food, and Fluttershy and Twilight were looking at the other rooms down on the first floor.

They found one bedroom, which Fluttershy asked if she could have for she was still afraid of heights. Twilight nodded with a smile and the yellow pegasus smiled back. The blanked on the bed was light green with a darker green design pattern. By the bed was a wooden nightstand, on top of it there was a lamp that looked like a mermare.

“Oh, thank you Twilight, this room will do just nicely.” Fluttershy said quietly.

“You’re quite welcome.” Twilight said and then just turned around and walked out. Fluttershy followed behind her and grabbed her suitcase by the door. She brought it back into her room.

Rainbow Dash came flying, literally, down the stairs with much excitement. “You guys, come look at the bedrooms.” She dashed back up stairs. All the friends either lifted their luggage onto their back or used their unicorn magic and carried them up stairs. Fluttershy stayed in her room and began unpacking her things.

Just up the stairs Rainbow Dash stood with a large grin. She led her friends to the first room which was just across the stairs. There was a bookshelf filled with many books on local tales and legends, books on the history of Silverwing, and even books on the wildlife in the area, it even had a second bed for Spike.

“Oh my gosh.” Twilight said, over come with joy. “This is perfect.” She stepped into the room and placed her luggage on her purple blanket bed. She instantly began searching the bookshelf. The purple unicorn hardly even took notice of the framed pictures hanging on the wall.

“Alright Pinkie Pie, ready to go see your room?” Rainbow said to her pink friend.

“Oh my gosh!” Pinkie Pie said with unbelievable joy. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.”

“Calm down, Pinkie” Rainbow Dash said.

“Sorry,” Pinkie Pie said as the moved down the hall to the last door on the right.

“Here it is.” The pegasus said. Pinkie Pie’s smile was larger than ever. The excitement, the joy, the experience. Rainbow Dash opened the door and revealed a pink room. Pink bed covers, pink walls, and a pink nightstand.

Pinkie Pie squealed with joy and instantly zipped into her room and started quickly observing everything. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It’s perfect, oh thank you Rainbow Dash. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Gummy, look at our room, it’s so amazing. Doesn’t it just make you want to party?” The pink earth pony said quickly.

“You’re welcome, Pinkie.” Rainbow Dash spoke.

“It’s so…so…PINK!” Pinkie Pie squealed and then started jumping all over her room.

Rainbow Dash closed the door, leaving Pinkie Pie and Gummy in the room alone. “And Rarity, you’re just going to love your room.” Rainbow Dash said. She led her friends to a room just down the hall. In the room, the walls were decorated with hundreds of different kind of seashells and the blanket was made from very soft material. There was also another door which led to the room’s private bathroom.

“Oh my stars, this room is so…so…” Rarity tried to find the words to describe the room. “No words can describe how perfect this room is.”

“I knew you’d like it.” Rainbow Dash said with a smile. “Come on Applejack, yours is on the third floor.” The two athletic ponies went up the second stair case to the third floor. At the top of the stairs there was a hallway with only two doors. The two ponies walked into the one closest to the stairs and behind it was something very unsuspecting.

Apple wallpaper, apple lamp on an apple shaped nightstand, and a red blanketed bed. The suitcase dropped suddenly as Applejack’s mouth fell open in surprise. There was bunch of groans coming from the case and Rainbow Dash just stared at it questionably. Applejack didn’t even notice.

“Rainbow Dash?” Applejack said, still surprised.

“Yeah, Applejack.” Rainbow Dash said still looking at the suitcase.

“Why does our beach house have an apple themed room?”

“Oh, when I made our reservation, I requested a customized room just for you.” Rainbow Dash looked away from the case and over at Applejack who looked back at her with a very confused look.

“And how were you able to afford a customized room, let alone a beach house?” Applejack questioned Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow began sweating, trying to think of an answer to tell her friend. Not able to think of one she just said, “Don’t you worry about, Applejack old pal.”

Applejack raised an eyebrow at Rainbow Dash, who had guilty written all over her face. Applejack then decided it wasn’t worth worrying about. She was on vacation, a time to escape worries, not bring more. “Whatever you say, RD.” Applejack said. “Well, I’m going to go unpack. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

“Alright, AJ!” Rainbow Dash zipped across the hall, followed by the slam of a door.

Applejack let out a loud sigh, and then gave a slight smile. She picked up her luggage, with her mouth, and tossed it across the room onto the bed. The suitcase opened and her sister and her sister’s two friends were dumped off the bed. They were groaning with pain.

“Remind me to never hide in a suitcase ever again.” Scootaloo said with pain.

“Applebloom?” Applejack shouted in surprise. “What in the hay are you doing in my luggage?”

“Because it’s not fair.” Applebloom started. “Y’all were going to go to the beach for the weekend and leave me and my friends in Ponyville.”

“Well that’s no excuse. And, what did you do to my things?” Applejack said.

“There wasn’t any room, so we dumped it out.” Applebloom said. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were looking guilty and a bit scared. There heads were lowered to the ground, accepting the yelling they were being given.

“Applebloom, you have no idea how angry I am.” Applejack began raging. “I have half a mind to buy you three a ticket home.” Applebloom joined in on the guilt look. “But, lucky for y’all, I ain’t in the mood to be stressing over this. This is my vacation and I should not be stressing over something like this. So I guess you three can stay.”

The crusaders cheered and did their famous high hoof.

“But,” Applejack started, the crusaders looked at her waiting for the catch. “I get the bed. You three can sleep on the couch or something, just not my bed.” Applejack left her room and went down to the first floor to meet her friends.

"Hey Applejack," Twilight said. "What was all that yelling?"

"My sister and her friends dumped all my stuff out of the suitcase and stowed away inside."

"Oh, no." Rarity said, getting all over dramatic. "How am I suppose to relax and have a good time with my sister here?"

"Rarity," Twilight said to her fellow unicorn. "She's your sister."

"Yes I know, but she's always causing some kind of disaster, and I'm sure this weekend will be no different."

"Well I guess we'll all have to do our part in watching over them." Twilight said. Rarity and Applejack let out an annoyed sigh and nodded their heads.