• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,329 Views, 66 Comments

Beyond Sisters Love - Harmony Split



Cloudchaser and Flitter made it work, they fought against everypony’s judgment and the laws forbidding it. However, there is worse to come as echoes of the past return to haunt their future. How far will they go to try and save their love?

  • ...
5
 66
 1,329

Painful Treatment

Chapter three: Painful Treatment

For the sisters, the next two weeks passed by rather quickly. After the first one, Cloudchaser was finally allowed to go home. Not a single minute of those two weeks did Flitter leave her side. She would even wash her sister’s mane in the shower. For Cloudchaser, it was the sweetest thing anypony had ever done for her. For two weeks they were gloriously happy together, until a scroll arrived with the royal insignia.

Flitter broke the seal with shaking hooves and unrolled the scroll. She quickly read everything and audibly gulped, causing her sister to look up, worryingly. “Flitter, is something wrong?”

Flitter breathed in and sighed. “The court will convene next week. But that’s not it. Cerulean Skies and his family are accusing me of second grade assault and attempted murder. And… and of incest…” she nearly whispered the last sentence.

“They’re doing what?” Cloudchaser couldn’t believe it.

“They accusing us of incest… the Princess is going to arrange a lawyer up for us.” Flitter said and sat down on her haunches, her legs not able to carry her weight anymore. “I thought it would be easy, and now everything is going worse than I ever imagined.” She looked at Cloudchaser. “I ruined everything. Why did I have to open my muzzle and call you my marefriend in front of everypony. I’m… I’m so sorry!” she cried out and broke down completely.

Cloudchaser immediately leapt forwards and wrapped her hooves and wings around Flitter. In this embrace she caught sight of the letter, and she immediately understood why Flitter was shocked. Incest was illegal. Even if the Princess didn’t punish them, the ponies of Cloudsdale would for sure.

She shivered. Even being accused of it could ruin their lives completely — the accusation alone would follow them forever. Cloudchaser hoped that the lawyer Princess Celestia chose as their defender was good — really good. Cerulean Skies’s father was not the poorest of ponies and would definitely try to get the best lawyer money could buy. But all of that faded in her mind as Flitter snuggled closer and Cloudchaser enjoyed the warmth.

After a while they broke apart, staring into each others eyes. Their gaze spoke to the other only of love, pure and unconditional.

“Whatever happens…” Cloudchaser started.

“...we’ll face it together.” Flitter finished her sister’s sentence and smiled.

They didn’t care that they were lying on the floor. The only thing that counted was that they had each other. Nothing else would ever come between them — they could defeat anything with their love. Even if it meant acting like sisters and nothing more around everypony else. Their love was worth anything — worth everything.

The sister’s didn’t know how long they were on the floor. The sun was creeping close to the horizon when they heard some sounds from their front door. “Hello? Anypony there?”

Both looked at each other, confused, and stood up, making their way along the corridor and nearly ran into Rainbow Dash. Rainbow shot sheepish looks at them before blushing and looking down.

“Uhm… I just wanted to say goodbye to you. I’m leaving Cloudsdale now and as you know, I probably won’t come back,” the prismatic mare said, and poked nervously at the floor with her front hoof. “I heard about that stuff with that stallion and I’m sorry. About everything. I don’t like what you two are doing, but this is your business. Just know that I will always be there for you.” She groaned. “Damn you, Fluttershy, I’m getting all mushy again.”

They stood in silence for a bit; Flitter broke it first. She stepped forward and pulled Rainbow into a hug, then released her for Cloudchaser to do the same. As they broke, Flitter shed a small tear. “I know you were my boss, but you were also a good friend, Rainbow. I wish you all the best and hope that maybe we will see each other again sometime.” Flitter smiled.

Cloudchaser stayed silent and nodded. There was no need to be mushy in front of Rainbow. She knew Rainbow hated that too. After another awkward silence Rainbow coughed. “Well, I better keep going. You two watch out for each other, right? See ya!” And with that the mare turned and went outside, quickly taking off.

After watching Rainbow leave, they made their way to the living room and flopped down onto the couch. Lying next to each other, enjoying the warmth, they finally relaxed. The last two weeks had been hard, and the future would throw even more at them. But the biggest worry was still the court. If Cerulean Skies convinced everypony about the ‘incest’ part, they could even be banned from Equestria.

They enjoyed being near each other for a while, then something came into Flitter’s mind. “Do you think the factory kept our order in storage all that time?”

Cloudchaser lay still, but she opened her eyes. “We can visit it tomorrow and take a look. Maybe we should add a second bedroom, Flitter. The same size, so we’d have a bedroom each.”

Those words hurt Flitter and she whimpered, causing her sister hug her tighter. “Hey, don’t even think about it. It would only serve as cover; the only bed you will ever sleep in is mine, directly at my side where you belong.”

Flitter wanted to slap herself for such dumb thoughts. Of course her sister wouldn’t want her to sleep in another bedroom. She was just so worried about what could happen in court. She looked at Cloudchaser who already closed her eyes again, a small smile on her muzzle.

If they banish us, I hope they let us stay together at least. Without you, I’m nothing, sister.

Flitter would be more worried, and perhaps even cry, but the thought of staying with her sister, her love, until their end made her smile. With another look at Cloudchaser she rested her head on her chest, slowly falling into sweet slumber.

***

Cloudchaser awoke as several beams of sunlight tickled her muzzle. She stretched all four hooves and yawned silently before opening her eyes. At her side, head draped over Cloudchaser’s back lay Flitter, a blissful expression on her muzzle. She hated doing this, but she had to wake her sister so they would be able to get to the factory before twelve and the afternoon rush really kicked in.

With a smile she gently nuzzled her lover’s mane, taking in her scent with a deep breath. Flitter stirred before cracking an eye open. As she met the lovely gaze of her sister her smile turned even brighter. With a yawn she slowly rose from the bed.

“Good morning. Is it already time to get up?” she asked with a look out of the window.

“Yes, sorry, Flitter. We’d better get going,” Cloudchaser answered and looked at her sister. Flitter had a bad case of bed hair and it looked like she could use another forty winks. Every part of Cloudchaser wanted to give her that; she wanted to let her sister fall back to sleep in her hooves and hold her tightly, protecting her from the world. Alas, she could not, there was a lot to do. “Wanna take the shower with me?” she asked with a wink.

Flitter perked up at that, and thoughts of falling back asleep were quickly forgotten. “Of course!” she said with a cute blush.

They made their way to the bathroom and Cloudchaser turned the tap, setting it to hot. As soon as steam filled the glass walls she grabbed Flitter and pulled her inside the shower. They gasped as the hot water hit their fur, but the feeling quickly became pleasurable. With a loving gaze, Cloudchaser turned to her sister and pinned her to the wall, locking lips in a passionate kiss.

Flitter gasped in surprise, but quickly leaned into the kiss. Both pegasi put all their passion, their trust, and their love for each other into the kiss. It was a sign that they stood with each other forever. When their bodies were about to run out of oxygen, they were left with no choice but to break the kiss. They panted, staring into each others eyes. Neither of them would change this moment for all the bits in Equestria.

With a smile, Flitter unfolded her wings and pulled her sister close. “We’ll go through this together. Nothing can stop us. I will always stay at your side and nothing will stop me — nopony, not even the princess!” Flitter said before locking lips. As they broke she smiled. “This shower is nice, but it’s too small. I can’t wait for the cloudshower.”

Cloudchaser smirked. “Oh you’ll love it. I know you’ve never tried one, but I have. The showers for employees at the weather factory are cloudshowers and they are simply amazing.”

“Still there is something to be said for small and cosy. The cloudshower might be bigger, but I’ll miss how close we are in this smaller one,” Flitter said as she looked lovingly into her bigger sister’s eyes.

Cloudchaser lost herself in that gaze and dove back in, pressing her lips forcefully against her sister’s. She didn’t stop at that — slowly, her tongue pushed forward and asked softly for entrance. It was an invitation that would not be denied, that would never be denied. Flitter willingly opened her lips and allowed her sister entry. Cloudchaser’s tongue soon met hers, and their wet muscles began a slow intricate dance with each other. Cloudchaser loved everything about her sister’s muzzle. She felt the texture of her sister’s tongue, and licked the back of her sister’s teeth. She loved everything about her sister, nothing would ever change that.

They broke after what seemed like hours, but still seemed too soon. Flitter reached for the sponge with her left wing and began to slowly lather her sister’s fur. Cloudchaser responded with whimpers of affection and enjoyed the treatment. As soon as Flitter was finished, Cloudchaser grabbed the sponge from her wings and reciprocated. She ran the sponge and her hooves over every inch of Flitter’s body, even the special ones.

Despite Flitter’s jolts of obvious pleasure, Cloudchaser remembered that they were on a tight schedule. While they both needed a shower, that’s all they had time for. She reached out with a hoof to stop Flitter just as she had begun to rub down below. “We can finish that thought tonight, my love. We have too much to do today.”

Flitter pouted and looked disappointed, but the thought of the fun they would have that night quickly shifted any negative expression off her face. “Yeah, we should get going,” she answered and a sudden thought about the kiss earlier made her giggle. “But we should brush our teeth before that,” she gently teased.

As they could not take their fun any further, the two simply concentrated on finishing showering. Which was not to say that they kept their hooves strictly off each other after that. More than once Cloudchaser ‘accidentally’ rubbed against her sister in a way that brought a playful “eep” from her. She loved that sound. Flitter returned the favor by lathering up her chest and rubbing it up against her sister’s, claiming that it was a ‘faster way to wash her’. That almost did cause them to say ‘buck it’ about the rest of the day and give in to carnal pleasures.

Somehow, they kept their heads and left the shower. Cloudchaser picked up her toothbrush while Flitter got a towel. The older mare almost spat on the mirror when Flitter started drying off not herself, but her sister. “Flitter!” Cloudchaser yelled with her toothbrush still in her muzzle.

“You want me to stop?” Flitter asked seductively.

“Well, I never said that,” Cloudchaser replied as she went back to the task at hoof. It was hard to block out the pleasure as Flitter made the simple act of drying off into something that meant a lot more. All too soon it was over, and Cloudchaser got to return the favor. They both enjoyed it and nearly forgot about the time.

***

The two mares flew side by side as they made their way to the market. Their wings were almost touching as they flew, feathers coming tantalizingly close to one another only to have to deny them their much wanted contact.

Soon they reached the market and flew to the north where the factory was located. Landing on a small walkway that led up the entrance they went the rest of the way on hoof. As they passed several different stalls, it was with a hard realization that Cloudchaser realized they were the center of attention. Nearly everypony was looking at them, some with an interested expression, but most with looks of hate or fear. Those were looks they had expected, but they hurt nonetheless. Cloudchaser could deal with it, she’d face all their hate and more for her sister. However, what truly hurt the mare was when Flitter pressed herself up to her. Her little sister was shaking.

“I’m here for you,” Cloudchaser whispered into her sister’s ear. She knew it was the wrong thing to do — with everyone staring at them it would only verify their suspicions — make them look even more guilty. However at that moment, she didn’t give a buck.

Those four words calmed Flitter’s nerves like nothing else could. Her steps became slightly more assured and her posture more upright. Suddenly the rest of the world didn’t matter. Even if they were banished, they’d be banished together. That’s all she needed; she simply needed Cloud.

They walked the rest of the way in silence, doing their best to ignore the stares. Opening the big door, they entered a small hallway with a desk at the end. The attendant behind it glared at them before trying to reassume his usual friendly demeanour. “Welcome to the Cloudsdale weather factory. How may I help you?” he asked with a fake-looking smile.

“We came here to pick up our shipment. We ordered a cloudshower, two cloud frames, and doors,” Cloudchaser said, trying to ignore the phony pony in front of her.

“Mhmm… let me see… name?” He searched for a small board and opened it.

“Cloudchaser.”

“Okay, let’s have a look.” He flashed them another one of his way too bright smiles and shuffled through the order index. After less than five seconds he shut his index and put it down. “I’m sorry, there is no shipment under that name.”

“That can’t be right — I placed the order myself,” Cloudchaser said, shocked.

“Well, maybe you made an error.” He glared at her. “It wouldn’t surprise me, you seem to be very confused,” he added with a real smile now.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Cloudchaser asked, not even trying to hide her anger anymore.

“From what I hear, you seem to be prone to slight errors in judgment. I’m sorry, we don’t have a record of your order on file. Maybe that was simply another error on your part?”

Flitter couldn’t hold back anymore. “She wouldn’t make a mistake like that. You have to look again. Maybe you misspelled her name or the shipment got lost or something.”

The attendant threw her an amused glance. “Oh, how sweet… I think you misunderstand me, miss. There is no shipment under that name or any related to it, and there wasn’t ever one.”

Cloudchaser was about to respond to this but the attendant raised a hoof to silence them. “I’m afraid I can’t spend the whole day dealing with two mares that seem to lack listening skills. We don’t have the shipment. Now would you please leave the factory before I have to call in security? Have a wonderful day in Cloudsdale,” he said and showed the twins a final fake smile before turning back to his work.

Cloudchaser was fuming. He’d never directly accused or insulted them, but she understood the implications of his words. She wanted to hurt that stallion — really bad. But she also knew it wouldn’t help them in front of the court so she focused on the only thing that calmed her down: Flitter. “Let’s go, sister. I’ll talk to my boss the next time I’m at work. We’ll get our shipment.” With that she led her speechless sister out of the factory.

They took off into the air as soon as possible. Flying for several minutes in silence before Flitter finally spoke. “They are treating us like… like we’re not ponies! Like the worst of things!” Cloudchaser could see that Flitter was close to crying.

“Well, that was to be expected, sister. Remember what we promised each other? We will stay strong through this by being together. Nothing will stop me from staying by your side.” Cloudchaser let her wingtip softly touch her sister’s.

Flitter managed to give her sister a smile and they continued on their way, quickly reaching their home. Cloudchaser jumped onto the couch in the living room and unfolded her wings, offering Flitter a nice and cozy place beside her. Without having to be asked twice, Flitter accepted the invitation and crawled up into her lover’s embrace, snuggling deep into her fur.

“Flitter, believe me when I say this — I don’t give two bucks about anypony other than you. Whatever may come, know that I love you, always.”

Flitter purred like a kitten as she nuzzled into her sister’s coat. “I love you too, sis.”

Author's Note:

Here it is.
I will be pretty busy next week, so don't expect the next chapter too early.
But I can promise it the week after that :twilightsmile:
Have fun!