• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,329 Views, 66 Comments

Beyond Sisters Love - Harmony Split



Cloudchaser and Flitter made it work, they fought against everypony’s judgment and the laws forbidding it. However, there is worse to come as echoes of the past return to haunt their future. How far will they go to try and save their love?

  • ...
5
 66
 1,329

Familiar Complications

Chapter nine: Familiar Complications

“Dad… what… what are you doing here?” Cloudchaser asked.

Wave Chill huffed at that. “Am I not allowed to know what’s going on with my own daughters?”

“We thought you were on tour with the other bolts, father,” Flitter replied quietly.

The stallion huffed again, reached around his side, and pulled out a rolled up newspaper that he dropped on the floor. It unrolled right in front of them. “I was,” he said with no small amount of venom in his voice.

Lightning looked down and read the newspaper title: Lesbian Incest Couple Kicked out of Cloudsdale.

Lightning looked in shock at the paper. “What?! They were found innocent of incest!”

“Don’t you dare make a fool out of me! I can take Celestia for the sake of our marriage… but this… this is simply too much!” he shouted and stomped his hoof hard onto the ground.

Lightning glared at him with a look that had brought lesser stallions to their knees in the courtroom. “Come inside, dear,” she hissed every single word. He knew better then to air their dirty laundry in public.

Wave hesitated, but stepped inside nonetheless. He looked around before growling. “Nice enough for some earth ponies, I guess.”

Lightning kept silent only until the door was closed before she lost her composure. “What, in Celestia’s name, do you think you are doing here?! Not enough that they have to suffer all this, now you decided to throw salt into that open wound? Are you completely out of your mind, Wave?!”

Married to Lightning for as long as he was, Wave was more than used to dealing with his wife’s attitude. “Let me explain what happened to me today. I show up to work, thinking it’s just a normal bucking day, only to be greeted by several laughing muzzles looking my way. Then, when I go to the locker room to change, my locker is full of these papers. And that’s how I find out that my own daughters are bucking each other. Why am I only just now hearing about it, when you… you knew, you knew and hid it from me?!” He paused, closed his eyes, and sighed. “I thought… I thought we were in this together. I thought even with your… proclivities… we were still a team in this marriage…” He let the last part hang in the air.

“How dare you…” Lightning said with a growl.

“How dare I?” Wave said as he stood up, glaring at her in the eye. ”Really?! You’re really going to try and turn this around on me? You’re really going to try and pretend this is my fault?”

“Yes, because you don’t think about them at all!” Lightning shouted, pointing to Cloudchaser and Flitter who tried to take cover behind the couch.

“And when was the last time you did?!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

“At least I’ve accepted my idiotic behaviour and support them! What are you going to do? Insult them? Disown them? Punish them?” Lightning smiled. “You only try to do one thing and we were a team for most years.”

“Are you completely mad now? You’re my wife!” Wave exclaimed flabbergasted.

“They love each other, Wave. There’s nothing more we need to know then that.”

“It’s incest, Lightning. They’re sisters. What sort of life can they have? They can’t marry, they can’t adopt, they can’t have foals.”

What happened next caused every jaw to drop. Flitter scowled before standing up behind the couch and approaching her father. “I don’t have to marry her to know how much I love her. I don’t have to have foals to know that what we have is special. I don’t need your permission to love her ‘til the end.”

“Flitter, I love you, but you’re too young to understand what this will do to you. What it means in life.”

“And you’re too busy with your bucking famous status to even care! The only reason you’re acting like you do now is because of what happened at work! If it hadn’t interfered with your dreams, you wouldn’t even care!” Flitter cried out.

“My dreams are what have kept us afloat. My dreams are the reason why you girls were raised in such a nice house, why you had everything you could possibly want. Yes, I had to be away, but I was away for you girls, all three of you!”

“Yeah.” Cloudchaser joined in with conviction in her voice. “You’re right, dad, we had everything we ever wanted in life because you were a Wonderbolt. Everything but one thing.”

Wave looked surprised at that, “What, what was this one thing you didn’t have?”

“A father; a father that was there for us, one that supported us, the one I needed when I was raped.” Cloudchaser yelled the last word.

Wave tried to find words but Cloudchaser cut him off. “Flitter was there for me when he tried again. She defended me! I don’t care if you accept or like it, but I won’t let you interfere with it or try to destroy it. If you are here to help and support us, be welcomed. If not, get your bucking flank out of my house!”

Wave sat back on his flank, not in denial at his daughter’s words, but because he couldn’t find the strength to stay standing. “I did it all for you…”

Lightning closed her eyes. “No, we did it for us.” Wave looked up and saw the tears in her eyes. “Wave… I’ve realized something these last few days: we’ve been horrible parents. Sure, we had good intentions, but… we didn’t give them the one thing they wanted, the one thing they needed: we were there for them, but we weren’t there for them.”

It was rare to see his wife cry, yet here she was with tears in her eyes, crying over her… no, their mistake. “I just wanted them to be happy,” he said.

“And we are, dad,” Flitter replied as she walked up next to her mother. “But not because of you. We are happy because of us, because of what we have.”

He glared at nopony in particular. This wasn’t supposed to be about him — this was about them; this was about the thing they were doing. Yet, somehow they’d made it about him. It infuriated Wave how they had turned it around.

“I need… I need to think about this,” he growled and turned his head away from them.

“Dad?” Cloudchaser asked.

“Not now…” Wave said as he made his way to the door.

Wave,” Lightning said in her ‘you’re going to answer or I’m going to buck you in the nuts’ voice.

He turned around, shocked to see that there was tears and anger in Lightning’s eyes, each in equal measure. “We need to talk about this — just you and me. There’s an inn just down the street. Tonight, six thirty?” she said.

“Six thirty,” he said back, his voice deadpan.

“Please… be there,” Lightning said through her tears.

He didn’t reply. They watched as he opened the door, spread his wings, and took off into the sky.

Flitter and Cloudchaser watched him go, surprised and angered that he’d do something like this. Yet, the real surprise didn’t come from him, but from their mother. Lightning broke down, sobbing on their floor.

“Mom!” Flitter yelled as she ran to Lightning’s side.

“I bucking hate you,” Cloudchaser said as she stared at the open door.

***

Six hours. Six hours is not a long time, relatively speaking. It’s a quarter of a day. You spend more time asleep each day than when six hours passes. Yet, for Lightning, the next six hours felt longer than it took to carry her girls to term.

Wave had been right about so much, but wrong about so much more. She hated him for this, but she loved him more than anything as well. It was a play in contradictions: a knife to the gut and a kiss on the cheek all at the same time.

It was that part she hated the most. They had been through everything together, every hardship, every bad thing she never imagined in her life they’d have to deal with. He… her Wave, he had always been understanding, he had always said their love would see them through. That as long as they loved each other, it didn’t matter.

But there had been none of that today. It was almost like… like he had given up, like he didn’t see how they could get past that. It was that part that weighed so heavily on her mind. ‘Giving up’ and ‘Wave’ did not belong in the same sentence.

“He’s right, I should have… I should have told him,” Lightning admitted to Cloudchaser as she left for their meeting.

“There’s a lot we should have done, mom…, a lot we all should have done. We… we can’t change the past, only decide where we’re going from here,” Cloudchaser replied.

“What if he's… what if he’s not there,” Lightning gave voice to the biggest worry on her mind.

“He’s a few things, but dumb isn’t an adjective I’d use.“ Cloudchaser snorted.

Lightning had to stifle a silent laugh at that before turning serious again. “I fear that all this will drive us apart.”

“Mom, we never want you to go. It’s father that chooses to be this way,” Flitter said with a soft smile.

“Do you think that we can fix this?” Lightning sobbed.

“Nothing important is broken, mom. Just dad’s dream and his ego,” Cloudchaser chuckled.

“Girls, he really did do it for you two. I know it doesn’t feel like it, but… he, he always had you two on his mind. The long hours, the backbreaking practices, and yet… yet he’d come home each night and kiss you two while you slept, regardless of how tired he was.”

“Too bad he couldn’t figure out the difference between what we needed and what we wanted,” Cloudchaser snorted.

“Am I not just as guilty?” Lightning asked.

“Why are you defending him?! Cloudchaser practically yelled.

“She still loves him,” Flitter replied with wide-eyes and a smile on her face.

“I do,” Lightning said with a sad smile.

“Well then, what are you still doing here?” Cloudchaser asked. While she had been taken aback by that, she was in no position to judge — not really. Love was love, whatever form it took.

Lightning kissed her two daughters on their foreheads and took off. She was more scared now than when she argued her first case in a courtroom, and yet… yet she would not back down. This… this had to happen, it just had to.

“Please be there,” Lightning whispered as she flapped her wings and flew to the inn.

***

“Room seven, eight, nine…” Lightning counted as she walked down the hall. At this point she was talking just to drown out the pounding of her heart. The stallion at the front desk had been more than helpful once she had told him that she was looking for her husband. He told her that Wave had checked into room ten earlier that day and had not yet checked out. Of course that didn’t mean anything — not really. After all, he had prepaid for the room.

“Room ten,” the mare said as she stopped in front of it. It was just a door, but whether or not it opened determined her future. Worst case scenario: her husband of twenty years was gone, she’d never lay in his hooves again, her girls would never know their father’s kind words. He’d just be… gone.

It was so much more than a door. It might as well have been a dragon. A dragon that wanted to burn her whole — wings, coat, and all.

“No… I will do this,” Lightning stated as she stood up to her full height, pulled back her hoof, and kicked it against the door three times.

“Wave!” Lightning called out.

There was no reply.

“Wave!” Lightning yelled out again. “I know you’re in there!”

Again, nothing.

“Wave, don’t… don’t do this to me…” Lightning said through sobs. She pounded again and again at the door.

Still no reply.

“Wave… you… you bastard,” Lightning cried as she placed her head on the door, crying into the floor. “You… you weren't here.”

“Hey.”

The voice was like a gift from Celestia. Lighting looked over and saw her husband walking down the hallway, a bucket of ice in his mouth. “I… I thought you’d left,” she said while wiping tears from her eyes with a feather.

Wave placed the bucket down on the floor. “You said six thirty. It’s only six twenty-five. I stepped out to get ice.” The monotone in his voice was like a dagger in Lightning’s heart.

“I don’t know if I should kiss you or hit you,” Lightning said.

“Whatever you do, let’s do it inside,” Wave replied as he fished out a key from his bag and opened the door, letting Lightning in.

“Drinking again?” Lightning said as she noticed several empty bottles of beer on the floor.

“Eeyup,” Wave replied.

“You know you can—”

“Don’t, just don’t. This isn’t about me; it’s about us, and our daughters. If all you want to do is point out my flaws, then just leave.”

Lightning shut her eyes and took three deep breaths. “I’m sorry,” she said as she opened them.

“What did I… wait, what?” Wave looked up in shock. “Celestia, I must be drunk.”

“I’m sorry,” Lightning said again. “I mean…I’m sure you’re drunk, but, no, you heard me correctly. You were right, Wave. I should have told you. It was wrong for you to have to hear the news like you did.”

“Why are you okay with all this?”

Lightning didn’t hesitate for even a second. “Because it makes them happy.”

“But long term…?”

“No, no long term.” Lightning cut him off. “Ten years ago we were a happily married couple living the dream. Look what’s happened in that time. I’ve started having sex with the princess, our daughter was raped, and you retreated into the Wonderbolts, completely ignoring your family.”

“Hey, what did I—”

“No, shut up, Wave. You’re right, this is about us. That means we each need to admit what we did, and if we don’t, then it’s up to the other to point it out. You’re a wonderful husband, a loving father, and the greatest stallion I’ve ever met. I mean that too. I love you, I always have. It… it broke my heart when I realized that I was to blame for our sex life; that it was me; that I just wasn’t attracted to stallions. It broke because of what I’d have to do to you — because I knew that you loved me and even if I wasn’t attracted to you, I still loved you back.”

“I told you I was okay with it,” he hissed.

“But you’re not, are you? Not really?”

He looked up, tears in his eyes. “Would you be? Would you be okay with it if I found a stallion I wanted to buck because you didn’t have a dick?”

His vulgar language shocked her. Lightning went to answer but bit her lip. He deserved a real answer, not one in anger. “No…”

“You said I’d still…” Wave said, then trailed off.

“Still what?” Lightning asked.

“That I’d still have you,” Wave replied. “It’s been months since we’ve been together.”

Lightning paused. “You looked like you hated me last time…” she said, remembering the look in her husband’s eyes the last time they made love.

“You… you said we needed to just get it over with, that you needed to get back. You left me with the impression that you were treating it like an obligation — like a box you just had to check off on your to-do list.”

There were only a few times in her life that lightning could remember seeing Wave so hurt. This, like those other times, broke her heart. “I’m sorry,” she cried. “I’m so, so sorry.”

“Lightning,” Wave said as he slumped down to the floor. “Do you want to leave me?”

“No!” she cried out.

“There are times… times that I think if I didn’t love you this much, it wouldn’t hurt this badly.” He cried now. He cried for everything that he had — everything that life had led him too.

It’s the cruelest twist of fate: not never getting what you want, but losing what you had. Losing it because you didn’t value it — because you didn’t fight for it as much as you should have.

He felt that way now. He felt like this was all his fault; that if he just loved her more, had he been around more, maybe… just maybe she’d still be his; that maybe their marriage wouldn’t be a sham.

Lightning tossed herself onto him and cried, just cried. She cried for everything she had done to him, for everything they used to have, everything they were losing because of her.

“I’ll.... I’ll tell her it’s over. I just want to be yours!” she yelled.

“No,” Wave replied. The stallion stood up, forcing Lightning to do likewise. He raised a feather and moved a strand of her mane from her face. “I’ve never seen you more radiant than when you’re with her.”

“But it’s killing you,” Lightning protested.

“Better me than you.”

“No, this… this cannot stay as is,” Lightning said. Her eyes were glued to the floor now, not willing to look up at the stallion she loved, the one she married, the one she was hurting so much.

“What if you… what if you joined us?” The idea was ludicrous, but it was the only one she could think of. They couldn’t keep lying to each other, they couldn’t keeping going as is. Yet, Wave didn’t want her to give up Celestia, and Lightning didn’t want to give up Wave.

“Now I know I’m drunk,” Wave said, blinking three times. “It sounded to me like you…”

“I did,” Lightning confirmed. Now that she said it, it almost seemed like the perfect solution.

“Isn’t Celestia only interested in…?”

“She’s thousands of years old, Wave. She’s had both mare and stallion lovers over all that time — more than I could hope to count. She wouldn’t even blink an eye at this. I’m not even her only current lover.”

“What if she’s not interested?”

“Then… then I’ll tell her we can’t continue.”

“Lightning, I—” Wave’s comment was cut off as Lightning pressed her lips to his. He was taken aback by that action. He didn’t fight it though, this was… this was too much like the old days, the days before…

Tears fell down Wave’s face as he kissed his wife. He pressed himself against her lips. There was no big fanfare, no fighting of tongues. It was just a kiss, and yet… yet it was everything he had missed, everything his body had needed. He had needed her. He had missed her so much it hurt. It felt like he was living without his heart all this time.

When she pulled back they were both crying. “Do you want to make love now?” Lightning asked.

Wave shook his head, surprising her, but the truth was he just wasn’t in the mood. “Will you just hold me?” he asked, surprising her again with his question.

She smiled at that. “Bed?”

He nodded and jumped up on the bed. Laying down on his stomach his wife jumped up and joined him. She lay by his side and wrapped a wing around the stallion she so loved. She buried her muzzle into his mane, tears still falling.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” she replied.

They lay like that for seconds, minutes, or hours — in truth, time just failed to have any meaning. It could have been a day for all they knew, however unlikely it might have been. At some point Wave rolled over to his side, Lightning did likewise and found herself in her stallion's hooves. He simply held her close, her wing wrapped around him. Her muzzle buried into his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

It was Wave that broke the silence. “Is this what you want? You really want me to join you and her?” he asked.

Lightning pulled her head back and nodded.

“And you’re willing to risk her saying no?” Wave asked.

“I could live without her. It would hurt, but I could. I can’t live without you though.”

Wave smiled and kissed her forehead, “Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Okay,” he said back with a smile. “If it means I get to be with you again, I’ll do it.”

“And getting to buck the princess isn’t so bad either,” Lightning said with a smile.

“Somehow, I’ll just have to deal with that little drawback,” Wave said with a small chuckle, one that Lightning soon joined in on. The couple laughed for quite some time after that. When they finally came down, Lightning buried her head back in his chest, enjoying his warmth.

“You were right,” he said as he smelled her mane.

“I usually am,” she replied back with a giggle.

“That’s true, but you were right. This is more about us then our girls.”

“You… you’re okay with them now?” Lightning asked, surprised.

He rested his muzzle upon her head. “Well… no. But it’s our fault, isn’t it? We… I didn’t give them what they needed. I was so concerned about buying them things, about making sure they had what I thought they needed that I missed what they actually needed. I missed…” he trailed off.

“We missed everything important,” Lightning finished. “We did, not just you.”

“I don’t even know who they are anymore,” Wave admitted.

“That makes two of us,” Lightning said, “but… but I’m learning, Wave. They’re two of the most wonderful mares I’ve ever meant. Cloud she’s… she’s so strong, so capable. Flitter she’s… she's so kind, so nice. They have hearts big enough to care for others, and they love each other.”

The sigh he gave out at that was hard to miss.

“They’re not our little girls anymore,” Lightning said as she lay in her husband’s hooves. “They’re two grown mares that have their own life. I’d… I’d like it if you met them. I’d like you to get to know them — not as who you think they are, but as who they actually are.”

When he didn’t reply, Lightning continued. “Wave, they were all they had. Because we weren’t there, we didn’t give them what they needed, they were forced to find emotional support from each other. Is it so strange that they’d also find physical support from each other as well? They’re sisters — they’re used to doing everything together anyway. This is simply one more aspect of that.”

“I’d… I’d like to meet these wonderful sounding mares,” Wave said after a few moments of silence.

“Really?” Lightning asked.

“Really,” Wave said after he kissed her again.

“I’m sure they’d love to meet you too,” she said back. “We can get together for lunch tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? Why not tonight?” Wave asked.

“Like you said: it’s been a while since we last made love. A mare has needs you know, and I can’t keep sneaking off with my daughter’s vibrators,” Lightning said with a wink.

“Well, what sort of husband would I be if I didn’t see to my wife’s needs?” Wave asked with a grin.

***

“Are you sure about this, mom? Cloudchaser asked as the twins followed their mother into Sugarcube Corner.

“I think everything will be okay,” Flitter whispered into her sister’s ear. “You saw how happy she looked when she got in today.”

“You know they spent the night having sex, right?” Cloudchaser whispered back, causing Flitter to blush.

“I also know that I wasn’t the only one,” Lightning said back, causing Cloudchaser to blush.

“Speaking of which, if you borrow our toys, you should put them back, mom,” Cloudchaser replied back, fighting and failing to keep the grin off her muzzle.

It was Lightning’s turn to blush now.

“There’s my girls!” Wave called out as they passed into the shop.

Both sisters just stood motionless and shocked as their father jumped up from his table and approached them, pulling them both into a bone-crushing hug.

“Dad, too tight!” Flitter squeaked and Wave let go with a sheepish grin.

“Heh, sorry,” he said before turning to Lightning. “Good morning, my sweet honey bucket.”

“Honey bucket?” Cloudchaser asked. “Really?”

“What do you call Flitter?” Lightning asked with a smirk.

“Just my love,” she said. Lightning mouthed the word ‘boring’ silently with her muzzle, winking at Flitter.

Wave whispered something into Flitter’s ear that caused the mare’s eyes to go wide and the color to drain from her face. She turned to her dad and asked, “now?”

“No, not now,” Wave said with a smile before turning back to the mares he so loved. “Come, I know you two have to get back to work. Let’s have lunch together.”

Cloudchaser nervously followed her father. There was a lot to talk about and the foremost was his new attitude. Wave led his family past all the tables to a booth at the end of the shop, just enough out of the way where they wouldn’t be overheard.

He climbed into one side, followed by his wife. Flitter climbed in the other, followed by Cloudchaser. “Dad, what’s going on?” Cloudchaser asked, unsure about just what was going on.

“I… we talked last night, girls,” Wave said as he gave his wife a peck on the side of the muzzle. “I… I’m sorry.”

“We’re sorry,” Lightning corrected, holding one of his hooves. “Things… things have not been good.”

“With your marriage?” Flitter asked.

“With our family,” Wave corrected. “Please… please understand that it’s our fault. We know that and it’s up to us to earn your forgiveness. I know it won't be quick. I know it’s a long road in front of us. But I’d like to try — we’d both like to try.”

“Mom… we already…”

“I know, but we’re a team in this, Flitter. We each have our sins, our sins against two beautiful mares that deserved better. We’ll make it up to you together, as the family you deserve.”

“Dad… does this mean you’re okay with us?” Cloudchaser asked as she held Flitter’s hoof.

Wave took a deep breath before letting it out. “It’s every parent’s dream that one day their foals would know the greatest joy in life and have foals of their own. I won’t lie to you two, I wanted that for you — I did. But… it was my dream because I knew what happiness it brought me. I know I got lost along the way, but please, believe me when I say I did it all for you. You two were my motivation and drive to push myself, so I could put a smile on your muzzles when I bought you that new toy. I was a fool — I was — I admit it. You didn’t need some toy, you needed a father. I wanted you two to be happy, I wanted to buy you things so you’d be happy, I wanted you to marry and have foals so you’d be happy. And all this time, you found your own happiness. You found it in each other.”

“Dear?” Lightning said, only to be stopped when Wave held up a hoof.

“You two are happy with each other. You found what I wanted for you not because of me, but in spite of me. Even if it doesn’t exactly match what I had in mind, your happiness is all I’ve ever wanted for you. So yes, as long as it’s what you want, I’m okay with it.”

Wave did his best not to look away when Flitter grabbed Cloudchaser’s muzzle and kissed her. A hoof squeezed his own even tighter. He looked at his wife who was smiling at him. “Baby steps,” she said with a grin.

He pecked her on the side of her muzzle when an excited pink pony showed up to the table.

“Ohhhh, hi there!” she said before looking at Flitter and Cloudchaser, gasping. “Oh, it’s you! We still have to do your welcome party! Are you free tonight? Tomorrow? Maybe on the weekend? It will be the best party ever! Trust me, I’m the best for parties… at least the Cakes and my friends told me… and you know they would never lie to me… and I also know that they like my parties and you will like it too and…” Pinkie stopped and looked at Wave. “You’re new!” she shouted before vanishing in pink smoke.

“What was that?!” Wave asked.

“That… was Pinkie Pie. The town’s party pony,” Flitter said.

“Pinkie Party Pony Pie?” Wave asked.

“That’s about it,” Lightning laughed.

“You should have seen the mess she left!” Cloudchaser gasped.

Just then a five piece orchestra burst into the restaurant, lead by that very same pony dressed up in a marching band costume as she sang out, “Welcome to Ponyville, we know you’ll enjoy your stay, welcome to Ponyville, it’s such a lovely, lovely, day. Welcome to Po—”

Pinkie!!!” a shout came from upstairs.

“Yes, Mister Cake?” Pinkie called back, her body frozen in mid air.

“Mrs Cake is having a bad day. Please… not now,” he said as he went to attend to his pregnant wife.

“Oh, my bad,” she said with a smile as she removed her outfit with her hooves. Without taking it off over her head or placing it anywhere when she was done. For all intents and purposes it was just gone, as was the marching band.

“Did… did I just see that?” Lightning asked.

“Rainbow said not to analyze anything she does too closely. The last mare that tried ended up in the insane asylum with a new cutie mark.” Flitter said.

“New cutie mark?” Wave asked, surprised. he had never heard of a cutie mark changing.

“Apparently she used to be a scientist, after a weekend analyzing Pinkie’s behaviour her cutie mark changed from a beaker to a screw and a ball.”

“Well, how about that party?!” Pinkie said as she popped up at their table again.

“Umm, how about we schedule that later. For now we’ll just get some drinks and a few sandwiches,” Cloudchaser said.

“Four drinks, four sandwiches, and a party raincheck! Okie dokie lokie!” Pinkie shouted before taking off.

All four ponies looked at each other and laughed. There was nothing else they could do. When it was over there were simply four smiles. Four smiles from an unusual family, but a family all the same.

After all, it doesn’t matter who you love, but how you love, and nopony could doubt that these four ponies loved each other with all their hearts. Especially after Cloudchaser had to use the restroom.

“Be right back!” Cloudchaser said as she got up.

“Flitter, now,” Wave whispered to his daughter.

“Come back soon, my Silver Moaney Bear!” Flitter yelled in her sexiest voice.

Dad!” Cloudchaser yelled.

Another round of laughter surrounded the table.

Author's Note:

Nine done, only one to go!
As everything, this here comes slowly to an end :twilightsmile: