• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,636 Views, 24 Comments

Void of the Heart - Lucario247



Oc warped to Ponyville romance with fluttershy and adventures

  • ...
2
 24
 1,636

Chapter 7: Sorry if you have a HNNNG!!!! attack

Chapter 7: Sorry if you have a HNNNG!!! attack

On the train ride Rarity sat next to Twilight. "So why were you looking like that when Void crashed on Fluttershy?"
Twilight looked shocked, and then remembered she promised Rarity to talk later. "I'll tell you...but first you need to promise not to tell anypony!"
"Of course, Darling! I promise."
"Pinkie promise."
Rarity gave her a pleading look, "Really Twilight, must I?"
"You must."
She sighed. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Rarity did the motions along to the little rhyme.
Twilight gave a shaky exhale, "I have feelings for Void and Flu-"
Rarity almost woke the whole car up with her squeal of joy. "OhmigoodnessTwilight! You finally found a special somepony! I promise I will support you in anyway possi-!"
Twilight interrupted, "Rarity! I'm not finished!"
Rarity stopped talking and listened to her friend.
"So me and Fluttershy developed feelings for Void so we made a deal that we'd let Void pick who he wanted to be with."
Rarity was staring at her as if waiting for more but then she said, "I'm so sorry dear..." she opened her mouth to say more but then stopped.Twilight said "Well we will be in Canterlot in a couple of hours, I suggest you get some rest Rarity." and without another word she turned over and looked out the window.

*****

Fluttershy didn't know it was possible to have so many emotions at once. Curiosity, worry, pride, embarrassment, and love. Definitely love..."Oh No!" She'd been trying not to use that word to describe her feelings for Void but now she said it and it cannot be reversed. She looked over at the seat next to her and saw the very stallion she was thinking about, sleeping and appearing to be having a fun dream. Her heart rate increased and she had a thought..."NO!!!" she almost said it aloud, "Thats only something that Rainbow Dash would do!". It took all her will and strength to stop herself from climbing on top of him and kissing him and embracing him. She looked at the window and saw her reflection, her face was redder than Big Mac's fur. She tried to calm herself down by looking at her other friends sleeping faces but it didn't help. She turned and rested her head on Voids shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes and said "Whatcha doin?" with a big yawn. Fluttershy shot off his shoulder and stammered "Um...w-well I w-was j-just, um trying to r-rest...?"
He smiled and chuckled, "You can stay there, I don't mind."
She moved her hair to try to hide the red under her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder again.
After a while of attempted sleeping Void said, "So I've talked to everyone except you and Rainbow Dash, and I was wondering if you could tell me about yourself."
She was suddenly very warm and her back started sweating, "Um...okay." And so she told him about all the adventures she had with her friends and how she sometimes saved the day.
"Wow, so you scolded a dragon! Haha! That's amazing!"
"Um well it wasn't that great..."
"Are you kidding that's the bravest thing I've ever heard anyone do!"
"It was really just an act of desperation."
There was a short awkward silence.
"Fluttershy."
She looked over at him and saw for the first time the beauty of his eyes. They were turquoise but really pale almost white. They were so bright it was clearly visible in the gloom of the train car. She just stayed there staring into his eyes not responding.
"Fluttershy I'm glad you're my friend."
And then he hugged her, squeezing hard enough to remind her he's there but not enough to hurt her. She couldn't breath, this was a dream come true for her, so she let go and let him embrace her. After a while Void let go and turned over to sleep as did Fluttershy, but sleep came to neither.