• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,637 Views, 24 Comments

Void of the Heart - Lucario247



Oc warped to Ponyville romance with fluttershy and adventures

  • ...
2
 24
 1,637

Chapter 1: Horses are Cute?!?

Chapter 1: Horses are Cute?!?

He began his new life in a room surrounded by horses. He was lying on the ground. He sat up so he could get a better look at his surroundings. He was in a room that was a very girly color and was completely covered in streamers and balloons. The room was full of the sound of people talking, so he twisted around to see the motor mouths and was shocked to see six horses there instead of...? He couldn't think of anything else that would be there instead. When he saw the horses he had two thoughts before he succumbed to the blackness of the subconscious, one was complete instinct and the other was his free will. The first thought was, "Hmm, these girls are kinda cute!". How he knew they were girls, he had no idea. Maybe it was their eyelashes or the shape of their heads. The three that were closest were all chattering away at him. The first one was orange with freckles and a cowboy hat. She had a southern accent. The second one was a pink horse who was looking like his arrival deserved a party. She continued to ask him a flurry of friendly questions, pausing every now and then to talk to the others or introduce herself.
"Hey I haven't seen you before! What's your name? Where are you from?"
These questions annoyed him. Not because of her but because he didn't know himself. The third horse was looking at him with reddish purplish eyes with short eyelashes. She had strange rainbow colored hair that was scraggly and tomboyish. She was looking at him with a look of concern and...desire? He made a promise not to be in a room alone with her. As he continued to examine her strange multicolored hair, he saw that she had...wings... on her back. He looked and saw the others didn't have wings. "Whatever" he thought. He looked past them and saw three others. The closest was completely white with purple, REALLY curly hair..."Er, mane". She had a flustered and frantic look on her face glancing nervously from him to the three talking to him, except the pink one which she passed over. He noticed she had a horn on her head! He looked up at his head to check for a horn. When he didn't find one he checked his back and found a pair of feathery yellow wings. "Wow". But it was the last two horses that truly pulled at his heartstrings. The first one was standing stock-still and staring at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth as if she was shocked of his being there. She was purple with a streaked purple hair, mane style. He could see her blushing a little bit under the purpleness of her face. She had a horn jutting from the straight hair she had. The other one was cowering behind the purple one slightly. She was a pale yellow with wispy pink hair that covered most of her face. She would glance at him and then forget she was very interested in the floor and returned to looking at the cake crumbs on the ground. He could see she too had wings. She was blushing like the purple one but it was a lot more visible even though her hair was in the way. As he finished examining the six the sudden realization came crashing to him and he had his second thought.
"Why am I thinking that horses are cute?!?"
And then he fell and was plunged into the darkness of unconsciousness.