• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,637 Views, 24 Comments

Void of the Heart - Lucario247



Oc warped to Ponyville romance with fluttershy and adventures

  • ...
2
 24
 1,637

Chapter 9: Dark Secrets

Chapter 9: Dark Secrets

Betrayal was the only thing Void felt. At first he thought his friends tricked him but they looked as surprised as he did. He still felt betrayed though. All the stories Twilight told him felt like a lie. Two guards came up and started dragging him away. He started kicking and screaming to his friends. Two more guards came and held his feet. As they were nearing the door he let out one final scream before someone took over his body.

*****

Fluttershy watched the stallion of her dreams being dragged away. When that horrible scream escaped Voids throat, a black splotch formed on the ground underneath the guards. All five of them fell through and the hole closed. A second later a similar hole opened in the roof. Only Void fell out of this one. He landed on all fours. He looked up and everyone gasped. That was not their friend. What scared Fluttershy the most was the flames. Flames were bursting out of the creatures eyes, darker than the darkest dark she had ever seen. It eerily flowed up it's face and gathered at the edges of it's forehead and jutted out, like horns. The once blue mane and tail are now jet black. Lips pulled back into a snarl, it takes an offensive stance facing the Princess. It was about to attack when the snarl curled into a smile and a laugh escaped the throat of the beast. It sounded like Void but it also had another voice behind Void's. The other voice was booming low almost jolly. "It's good seeing you again Celestia! I think I'll be taking your Elements of Harmony now." As it said this dark holes opened underneath the friends. The next thing Fluttershy knew she was fifteen feet in the air being held by a dark fiery hand that was also holding her friends. Rainbow Dash tried to struggle against the grip of the hand but it was to strong. Pinkie was laughing and snorting, "Hahaha-snort-haha! That tickles! Nyahahaha!" A fiery finger somehow stopped the noise from coming from Pinkie's mouth. It was complete chaos. And then everything was still. Fluttershy blinked. Rarities mouth was open in mid-scream.
"Fluttershy."
Fluttershy turned to look at Princess Celestia.
"You need to listen very closely. I need you to bring Void back. Somepony is controlling him. It appears you and him have the best relationship of the six of you. I don't have much time. I will break you from it's grip but you need to free Void!" She pointed her horn at Fluttershy and suddenly the hand of fire disappeared. Time resumed and returned to normality. The thing screamed "Noooo!!!" but Fluttershy was already out of it's grasp.
"You don't hurt my friends."
"Huh?"
"You don't hurt my friends!!!" Fluttershy screamed, "Because if you hurt my friends, you hurt me!!! And if you hurt me, I will repay that pain to you in a hundred fold!!!!!" she was on the verge of tears. The beast stared at her, dazed, and then the fire and the blackness evaporated. Void crumpled to his knees. The others fell from their cages in the air. Twilight was crying. Pinkie was still giggling. The Princess hadn't moved an inch. Fluttershy rushed to Voids side. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. "Fluttershy, I'm sorry..." was all he said before he collapsed.

*****

Twilight wasn't crying from the shock of the attack. She was crying because she heard every word the Princess said to Fluttershy. About her and Voids "relationship" and how she had to free him. No one knew but Twilight had enough power to overcome the time spell. She couldn't move but she could hear and see it all. She promised herself that she was going to increase her and Voids relationship, and beat Fluttershy.