• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,637 Views, 24 Comments

Void of the Heart - Lucario247



Oc warped to Ponyville romance with fluttershy and adventures

  • ...
2
 24
 1,637

Chapter 19: Challenge Accepted

Chapter 19: Challenge Accepted

Pinkie Pie was in the same room as before. Etherlos was back in his chair. Void and Luna were still locked up. Her friends weren't around though.
Etherlos said, "Hey Pinkie, if you come over here and eat this cake I made, I promise I won't destroy Equestria!"
She looked at him questioningly. "Do you Pinkie Promise?"
He smiled and said, "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."
She walked over and gobbled up the cake. It was alright, but could use more sugar.
"Gongrats Pinkie! You passed the test!"
Suddenly a tickle hand shot up and grabbed her. Pinkie had a strange sensation of being forced out of a tight and comfortable place. A body fell to the ground. Pinkie gasped when she realized it was her body. Chains suddenly shot out and grabbed Pinkie and pulled her next to Void. Pinkie's heart shattered when she realized she had been tricked, "B-but...you Pinkie Promised!"
"Stupid girl. I promised to not destroy Equestria. I said nothing about taking over Equestria! Hahaha! Now it's time to make use of this carcass." He pointed at Pinkie's body.
Nothing happened for a moment and then suddenly the body got up, like it was the real thing, only this Pinkie had dark fire coming from it's eyes and it's usuall pink complexion was now a dull gray.
"Humph." it said as it walked over and sat next to the throne.

*****

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes to the sight of the Cloudsdale racing course. She was at the starting line. Next to her in a starting position was Void. He glanced over at her and smirked. Then from nowhere, a start gunshot rang out. Instinct caused Rainbow to jump forward and start the race. Void was somehow in front of her. He spun around and faced her while still flying the course with ease, "Hey is that all you got or are you just not good enough."
She really wasn't trying in the first place. She was more confused then slow. But now that her opponent had taunted her she would go full speed. She powered her way around the course, yet somehow Void always kept ahead of her. He looked back again and said, "Cmon! We all know you don't even use your flying for sport. You only use it to seduce stallions." He cackled and continued flying. She was very tempted to kick him and send him flying of the track, but she thought better of it. This was the test to get the real Void back after all.
"You know your friends only hang around you because you bring the colts to them. You're their main source for men."
Before she could stop herself, she threw herself at Void and tackled him.
Time stopped for a second. A voice filled the air, however it had no source.
"Good job Dashie! You passed!"
And then her soul was stolen away

*****

Applejack was back at Sweet Apple Acres. Everything seemed normal. She saw Big Mac and Granny Smith in the distance talking to a colt in a suit. She suspiciously walked over. Granny Smith pointed at AJ and said, "Oh! Thayer she iyes!" in her thick southern accent and old person lisp. The colt looked over and pointed a microphone in the direction of her mouth and said, "Applejack, is it true that Etherlos is possessing your friend, Void?"
She was surprised by the question, "Um, Yah...?"
Suddenly another reporter appeared and asked, "Is it true that your brother and your sister's teacher had intercourse and you walked in on them?"
That was supposed to be a complete secret, not to be told to anypony. She looked around to find her brother but only saw more reporters. They continued to ask her very secretive questions. It was to much for Applejack. She covered her ears and tried to block out the sound but one tiny voice penetrated her mind. She looked down and saw a tiny filly staring up at her. AJ realized this was her younger self, about the same age as when she discovered... The little pony looked up at Applejack and asked the hardest question, "Are we...in love with, Rainbow Dash?"
Applejack couldn't take anymore. She raised her head to the sky and lied.
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She looked down at her younger self and saw a devilish grin on the ponies face.
"Good job AJ! You passed!" it said.
And then her soul was ripped from her body.

*****

Void watched as Etherlos stole his friend's souls one by one. First it was Pinkie, and then Rainbow, followed by AJ and Rarity. Etherlos cackled in amusement as he marveled his prizes. The empty husks of the bodies of the stolen souls now served as his minions. They all lay lazily around his throne with their grey fur and the fire pouring from their eyes. Etherlos finished admiring his new pets and announced to the prisoners that he was going to now go and test Twilight. Void's heart filled with fear at the thought of the test for Fluttershy. Since he shared a body with Etherlos he learned about all his plans telepathically. She had to pass the test to live but this test was unbeatable for her. He willed the chains around him to snap so he could rescue his...fillyfriend. When Twilights soul appeared he knew that his beloved was going to either die or be imprisoned. It was at that moment that he realized who he was. The pendant around his neck glowed, and then he was gone, chains and all.

*****

Fluttershy was in the market in Ponyville. She looked around nervously searching for something, she couldn't think of what though. All the other ponies passed by her without acknowledging her presence. She then caught sight of a familiar blue tail, and began following it. She followed Void to the library. He walked in and shut the door behind him. She waited for a few minutes for him to come out. When he didn't she ventured inside. She heard voices upstairs so she followed them. She came to the door of Twilights room, which was open just a crack. She peered inside and nearly fainted. Inside, Void and Twilight were kissing passionately. They were beginning to undress themselves when Fluttershy looked away. She couldn't believe it.
"What am I supposed to do?" she thought, "I know this is a test from Etherlos but..." Tears began to form in her eyes. She became discouraged and started walking away, when suddenly everything went dark. She was caught in slow-motion. Etherlos was beside her with a wicked looking knife in his hoof.
"I'm sorry Fluttershy, but I'm afraid you've failed your test." With that he swung the dagger at her open chest. The knife sailed towards her heart in slow motion, she was still turning to react. She flinched as the blade was inches from it's mark. Then in a blur, the knife clattered to the ground. Standing in-between Fluttershy and Etherlos, was Void.