• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 2,004 Views, 57 Comments

Luna Wants a Windigo - Lazauya



Luna wants a pet. Only her sister can help her.

  • ...
12
 57
 2,004

Letter

Dear Twilight,

I want to do something nice for my sister, and I may need your help if my next plans don’t work out properly.

My sister has still been feeling quite lonely after returning from her time spent away, and it has given me great heartache. I haven’t always been for there for her in the past, but I want that to change now. So please, Twilight, as a fellow princess, student, and dear friend, could you please help me help my sister?

Would do this one little task for the sake of Luna, Twilight? Would you help her?

Will you help me, Twilight, your dear princess?

Sincerely,
Celestia

Twilight Sparkle looked over the letter, wearing a warm smile. Of course I’ll help Luna.

“Spike, start a letter.”

“Alright! Your number one assistant is on it!”

“Dear Princess Celestia—wait, omit the Princess…. I think. She didn’t use it with me…. But she never did before. Wait. Wait. Does Cadance write ‘Princess’? Spike, start a letter.”

“Got it.”

“Dear Cadance—wait, should I call her ‘Sister’ now? Spike, start a letter.”

“Uhm… okay….”

“Dear Flash—What do I call him? Should this be formal? It is a request of titles…. Spike... start a letter.”

“Twilight?”

“Dear Mom and Dad… Spike, a letter!”

“Twilight!”

“What, Spike?!”

“No more letters! Just use Princess!”

“But—”

“No ‘but’s!”

Twilight Sparkle sighed. “Fine.”

“Okay, where were we…?” Spike said, getting back on track.

“Spike…?”

Spike’s eye twitched. “I told you, you don’t need to start another letter!”

“No, it’s not that…. What am I agreeing to?”

The dragon glanced around the room, searching for an answer. “I… I don’t know.”

“Look at the original letter again….”

“I want to do something for my sister… I haven’t always been there… help me help my sister…. That’s all it says. She just says ‘will you help me help my sister?’.”

“Let me see the letter.”

Spike handed the parchment to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle stared at the letter for several minutes, nearly squinting. She turned it over just to make sure.

“I…. I guess I’ll agree. I doubt the princess would want me to do anything too crazy and not tell me. It’s probably just… signing a card or something silly,” she said, wholly unsure but still wanting to trust in her mentor.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been extremely busy lately, but expect some more updates (relatively) shortly!

The next chapter has to do with (a) windigo(s), if you were wondering.