• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 4,626 Views, 48 Comments

A Snake in Equestria - A marionette



What would you do if you would fall out of your world right into another? Panic? Going on a rampage?Probably. It seems legit doesn´t it? Well, what I did was a little bit different.

  • ...
13
 48
 4,626

That is...interesting.


"Ouch."

Pain. The first thing I felt that day was pain. But that was good, that meant I was still alive, well, at least so much I could feel pain. The second thing I felt though was wetness , my leg was wet. I certainly didn't like that feeling, so I tried to move away from the source of the wetness. That proved to be quite difficult, because there was still the pain in every single inch of my body. So I had to remain lying there, until the pain faded away and I could remove my face from the dirt it was resting in before.

I moved my upper body-half a little in the air and looked around me. I was in a forest. After acknowledging that fact, I went back to my original intent and crawled a little bit away from the place where my legs were lying. As I turned my head to that specific area I saw finally where the wetness came from. It was a lake, or at least I fought it was one, it could have been the ocean, but I just fell down pretty deep and was still quite shaken.

So, the next thing I did was trying to stand up. It was pretty easy to be honest. Though a little bit shaky, I stood. Then I walked a little bit to see if I still could. To my surprise had I apperently not broken my legs and could walk very good for a person that had just fallen out of the sky. But wait, maybe my face was damaged. Quickly I got to the edge of the lake and looked in the water. Now that I think about it, looked isn't quite the right word. I mean I did "looked" in the lake, just as much as I am "looking" now at everything, but it's hard to explain. Let's just say I was really really surprised when I encountered that my eyes were closed, I seem to be somehow able to look through my closed eyelids.

Yes I know, sounds crazy right? Well it was, cause I could and can see just as good as every other being with functional eyes. However, as soon as I was finished trying to undertsand and comprehend it, the fact that I couldn't seem to open my eyes didn't helped very much, I "looked" in the lake again and noticested some other features wich I did not feel noticed before. I wore a somewhat creepy smile. And the fact that I hadn't just felt it before was, that it seem to be my normal, no, not even that, it was almost my only facial expression I seemed to be capable of.

I was again so close before panicking, which others, if they had watched, wouldn't have been able to conclude based on my face, but I saved myself the trouble of loosing my mind, by noticing that I still could indeed show emotions, but they all came along together with the smile, which, I had to admit, looked pretty cool and damn cold, just the way I liked it.

The next thing my obviously new body had to surprise me with was my hair. I had another haircut and my hair were now grey-silver coloured, again, something I didn't think of as a particulary bad thing, it played along with the rest of my face pretty nicely. Though I couldn't help it, in total my face looked kinda reminded me on that of a snake.

That was when they hit me. The memories. Somehow that had triggered it. I could remember it. I was about to go on the costume party of a friend of mine, Jeremy, that was his name, I was dressed as...Gin Ichimaru from the anime bleach I liked so much, the only thing that were missing, was an accurate sword, I just wasn´t able to find one with the right size. And then, on the way to the party I ran into him. That merchant guy, I spottet the sword amidiatly, it was perfekt, the perfekt size, shape and it was even made of steel and he saw that I basiacly drooled at the sight. He asked me approvingly if I wanted to have it, he would make a good deal. And hell, he made one. If he wouldn't have made the price himself, I would've actually felt bad. But liked that, I finally had my Shinsou and I was happy.That was until I was sucked into that dark Void place and then spit out here, a miracle that I survived that fall.

I would kick that merchant asshat in the face, that was what I swore myself right there, at the edge of the lake.

After the little flashback episode I rose up and examine my clothes. I was still wearing my costume, though it seemed now it where not made out cheap marerials but from rather good made, thick silk and cotton. My Zanpakuto was tagged to my left side, it felt good there, kinda...natural.

It really seems that I somehow transformed into Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. I couldn't help but squee in joy about that, until I remembered that that wasn't a thing Gin would do, so I forcefully calmed myself down and began to think. I am stranded in a strange world I knew nothing about, torn away from my family and friends, with no hope of returning so far. That was the downside. The upside was that I transformed into Gin Ichimaru! And if I had gained all of his powers too, nothing in this world could ever dream of harming me. But I first had to find out if and how, so I drew my Sword and pointed at at a nearby tree. "Shoot to kill, Shinsou." The Blade expandet emediatly and impaled the tree. I almost jumped in glee and then tried to pull the sword out of the tree or rather make the sword to retract. That I could not do. So I pulled and concentrated at and on the sword like an idiot and sat down in front of it after an hour or so.

"Well shit."

And I sat there for the next ten minutes, thinking about ways I could retreat my sword from that darn tree. But than I just gave up and graped the sword again in order to at least pull it out of that tree. The sword retreatet to it's original form as soon as I touched it. I looked in disbelief until I put it back in its sheave and decided to investigate the forest a little bit. It couldn't hurt right? So I walked right into the bushes. Which turned out to be a mistake, as I found absolutely nothing for the next two hours, or at least I think it were two hours, it could have been ten minutes or something like that. And then, finally, I came out of that cursed forest and the first thing I saw was a...ponie. A colorfull, cute little ponie with a picture on it's flank. And it had gigantic eyes. I looked at it in shock, and it stared back, with the same expression on it's face. Of course, my expression were a mix of shoked looking eyebrows and a big creepy smile. So I think I may have frighten it a little bit more than it me.

It let out a very feminish scream, turned and ran off, to what it seems was a little village. I was stunned to say the least. I was still trying to process what I had just encounterd. An almost cartoonish looking little ponie, that could scream like a woman in an old horror movie?

And there I thought this day couldn't get any crazier.

I followed the mare, I assumed that that was her gender after the feminin scream, until I arrived in the little town. One hand on my Znapakuto I walked trough the village, I know little ponies probably won't pose any threat to me but, better to much paranoid then less. I succeded in ignoring all the screaming mares and stallions around me, which began screaming and running as soon as they got sight of me, and walked straight forward, I just smiled, this time intendedly creepy, in every direction, they were just so annoying, I couldn't hold back. But then someone shouted at me."Hey you!" In front of me stood an lavenender coloured ponie, with a purple mane, with one pink streak in it, a horn on her forhead, wings and six stars on her flank, unlike the other ponie which had three carrots on hers, with the one in the middle being by far the biggest. Wait a second, a horn and wings? On my way through town I had saw quite some different ponies already, some with wings, pegasi, some with horns, unicorns, and some normal ones, boring. So how should I name her? Unasus? pegahorn? Meh, I'll figure something out later.

I just raised an eyebrow on her and continued to silently smile. While I was at it, I succesfully surpresed the fact that she probably were the one that had shouted at me. Than she opened her mouth."Who are you? And why are you frightening the citizens?" To the outside, I kept my cool, smiled and layed my head a little bit to the side. On the inside however, I basically freaked out. A talking ponie? A TALKING PONIE? I was okay with being thrown into another World, I was okay with being transormed into my favourite anime charakter, I was even okay with a little ponie who could scream like a women, but a talking ponie? No thanks. But I had to respond, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.
"Could you tell me your name first?"

She seemed to be a little bit releaved at the sight of me speaking and let the angry face drop a little. "My name is Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship and Ponyville, what's your name?" I paused for a second, what name should I give myself? But then I fought, when I'm going to play this role, than I'm going to play it to the end.

"My name is Gin Ichimaru."