• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 630 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 630

CH 11 The True King Desires

Year 2315 August ninth, seven-thirty P.M.

Pinkie has caught up with Fluttershy and Rarity then they finally got to Griffonstone. While they get there they see two guards. The Griffonstone became an empire once more. How else? By the king, himself was also brought back to life and has taken over the city to give its pride back from their mistakes.

Griffin guard one, “Hey, who goes there.”

Fluttershy gives a shy look while her head is facing the right while his guard speaks, “Umm… My name is Fluttershy.”

Griffin guard two, “Speak up.”

Pinkie gives a grin at both guards, “Hey morons we save creatures such as yourselves now lets us through. Or else.”

Rarity speaks to the griffin guards, “Hold your claw griffin guards were here for business.”

The two guards get angry. Then they shout at them, telling them to leave.

Gabby flies in and knocks out the guards.

Rarity Speaks, “What’s going on.”

Gabby tells them. “It isn’t safe here knowing the little kings and queens have returned. The other griffons are alive from the history incident ponies aren't welcome. So Gilda and I try to reason with him, but Gilda took it to far and got into trouble and went to griffon prison.”

Fluttershy gets scarce for a bit, but then she knew that it’s still Rainbow’s friend and needs help.

Rarity Speaks, “Gabby and I will talk to the king. Fluttershy and Pinkamena stay put.”

Pinkamena speaks, “Can I kill the guards?”

Rarity speaks, “No if we want their support we have to go to them.”

Gabby takes Rarity to the king.

Fluttershy and Pinkamena wait for a few minutes, then Fluttershy talks to her and asks her to go see Gilda. She disagrees, but she knew what Fluttershy meant.

They both go to the griffon prison to see Gilda.

Meanwhile Gabby and Rarity get to the royal courtroom with the king.

The king looks at them knowing that he should tell guards to make them leave. However, he notices a unicorn with style knowing she could find the lost treasure with her magic. The king spoke to them on what’s going to happen if he doesn’t get his treasure.

Rarity tells the king, “If I happen to find the lost treasure you will help us with reinforcements and free Gilda.”

The king smiles and happy to agree on it.

Meanwhile

Fluttershy follows Pinkamena as they sneak into the griffon's prison. There were two guards sitting out Pinkamena tells Fluttershy to use the stare on them. Both of the guards let them in and then one guard that was in prison talking to Gilda outside of her cell. Fluttershy uses her stare on that guard to sit and guard inside of the prison door.

Pinkamena looks at Gilda, “Do you remember me.”

Gilda laughs as she is all bruised up, “Yes, I know you Pinkie Pie. Are you here to laugh at me.”

Then Gilda coughs a few times saying her chest hurts from the beating.

Meanwhile Rarity and Gabby were going to look for the other ponies.

Gabby thinks that they may be in the prison with Gilda. Then she takes Rarity there. As they meet up with them. Rarity tells them about the idol that will give them support. Gilda knows where it is but it’s far deeper into the trend canyon. She tells them where Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash started to find it. But Gilda couldn't go with her injuries and leave the prison. Gilda tells them the coordinates location of exact.

Gabby, Pinkamena, and Rarity go out of griffon’s prison and head to the stores for some supplies. Fluttershy stays behind to keep Gilda company. The two ponies and one griffon got the stuff left in the store and then headed to the deep trench with lots of rope. Gabby, Rarity, and Pinkamena carried lots of rope.

The sun is ready to set. Pinkamena puts on a headlamp that she got from the Griffonstone store. Rarity went first on the trend because she was a unicorn that had her own magic to light.

As Rarity and Pinkamena went down the trend 70,000 yards in the trend Rarity found parts of the idol as it is shattering. Pinkamena is up 50,000 yards far from Rarity.

Three o’clock A.M.

Rarity repairs the idol to its full content. Then she grabs the idol and put the rope around her tightly, then uses magic to make the rope pull up along with Pinkamena.

Six o’clock A.M

Gabby, Pinkamena, and Rarity got out of the canyon and got a hotel to sleep.

They sleep for about seven hours.

Year 2315 August Tenth One o’clock in afternoon.

Gabby takes Rarity, Pinkamena to the king.

Rarity likes to make a trade for their reinforcements. Then Pinkamena pulls out an identical idol to release Gilda from prison.

Rarity is shocked where she found an identical idol.

The king agrees to both terms and is happy to grant free tickets back to Ponyville.

Gabby, Rarity, and Pinkamena follow the guards in the prison.

Fluttershy is talking to Gilda, “I know you made mistakes when we first meant, but no one deserves torture.”

Gilda laughs, “Yea, but that was ages ago I just can’t believe we have a second life in this world again.”

As the guards and the ponies and a griffin following them, the guards told the others guards that they release Gilda. Gabby went inside the prison along with Rarity and Pinkamena. Fluttershy is already sitting out of the cell while Gilda is still in the cell. All of them see one guard put the key in the hole and then the guard speaks as he releases Gilda. The Fluttershy unties Gilda knows Gilda can’t walk yet. Gabby and Fluttershy carry her out. Rarity tells Gabby we should bring her back to Ponyville to see a doctor. Since there are no doctor griffins. Gabby agrees to terms while Gilda closes her eyes.