• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 625 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 625

CH 18 The War PT 2

Chrysalis runs to the battle as she senses lots of dark magic. A few hours later all she could see is death reform and harvest changelings, ‘My children I never knew this could get out of hand. I’m the last existents. The last changeling to be alive and breathing.”


Chrysalis went to Ponyville and heads to the castle a lot of ponies were super frighten her. Ponies knew that she reeks of devouring love. She then opens the door, “Princess Twilight Sparkle.” as she uses her command voice. She then shouts it again three more times. Starlight Glimmer walks to the voice and sees a big changeling right in front of her.

Starlight speaks to the queen of all queens of changelings, “What are you doing here Chrysalis?” as she tilts her head to the right.

Crysalis speaks very loud, “I’m the last... the last changeling.” as she lowers her voice till the end of her sentence and gets hungry.

Starlight speaks to her, “Oh no. Please follow me I’m sure Twilight would love to hear this.” as she walks with Chrysalis following starlight to the throne room.


Snow Crystal heads her army to Ponyville in massive waves, “Follow my warriors time to take over the city that was once lost to us.”

A few hours later.

Snow Crystal blasts the castle as the throne room is the only thing left of that castle.

Heavy rain pours down on her mane. The main six, Starlight, Sunset, Stain were there.

Snow swoops in and attacks, however, The main six uses the elements of harmony which corrupts the dark user within Snow Crystal to become good again. Snow went back into an earth pony losing all abilities to fly, magic, and to walk as her back hooves were the major injury.

The main six gather a lot of intel to find the ponies who kidnapped Snow and send them to Canterlot prison. While Snow is still the next air to the Canterlot throne as Sunset Shimmer said, “I think we need your expertise in dark and light magic even if you're not a unicorn or alicorn but, true magic comes from the heart.”

A few years later

“Stain I love you to the end of days.” as Stain blushes.

The bishop speaks clearly, “You may kiss the bride.” as they both kiss in the gala at nighttime.

The end?

Thirty years later

Snow then becomes back to an alicorn and revives the rest of the equestrian world.


Chrysalis becomes a reform changeling a few years later and made good children throughout Equestria. Thorax becomes a high admiral and so of his brother.

Snow kills the mad scientist which she found out it was her father. She also had no choice but, to make a hard decision kill the reproduce which was her mother. However, what she did do correctly was saving her brothers and sisters to become royal guards of Canterlot.

The main six demands to rest in peace and starlight glimmer takes over Ponyville.

Sunset Shimmer raises the sun and Snow raise the moon as even luna and Celestia went back to their burials.

Shining Armor and Princess Cadence gives Flurry Heart the kingdom of Crystal Empire and wish her good well. However, they stay a few years till Shining and Cadence went back to their burials to have peace.

The bandits were back in their burials of unknown judgment.

Ember is still the queen of all dragons as she is still living under equestrian rules.

The Buffaloes and yaks become well known as both species don't go extinct.

Discord tortures the sirens and Tirek for all eternity to keep chaos in check.

Author's Note:

The reason why well the ending is terrible is that no one can live forever. Most ponies would like to retire from long journeys others don't and well sense twilight sparkle would see the friends die again it is likely she would die along with them. So if no one likes it well sorry for the long wait when I finish it and I did think hard about it.

Discord needs chaos to live. It proves in one of the episodes called season seven rip off. So my story had to change again.

Comments ( 1 )

all chapters should be all good now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment