• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 625 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 625

CH 12 The Dragon Spire

The year 2315 August ninth, seven-thirty P.M.

In the Dragon Kingdom Spire there is a cave with a lava river with lots of lava stones everywhere on the ground so hot and dust everywhere the atmosphere with a few heat waves. One dragon that controls all other dragons and that is Princess Ember.

She is much of a bigger dragon than she was before she ruled it. As the ponies enter the cave it got much hotter than the outside. Dragons flew everywhere in the cave to find a good spot to bathe in the heat. As the ponies get to the center of the place the big blue dragon looks at them. While all the dragons open their eyes and stare at the ponies.

Princess Ember speaks, “Twilight is that you?” as she glares at newcomer ponies.

Princess Twilight looks at Princess Ember with a smile, “Of course it is me.”

Princess Ember takes a glimpse at Twilight, “Tell me who’s the first that touches the scepter before we made an alliance with you?”

Princess Twilight speaks, “Of course it was Spike, my assistant.”

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were surprised.

Princess Ember then speaks again, “So you are the real Princess Twilight Sparkle.” She then thinks on what’s happening then she speaks again, “There has been another you however we found out it’s a changeling.”

Rainbow then speaks, “I thought all the changelings were reformed.”

Garble speaks, “Not all changelings were reformed some of them return to the evil queen.”

Twilight quickly respond, “So this is how it is I need your assistance on the battlefield.”

Princess Ember is thinking with much thought, “So she needs help with a problem that she can’t solve I should have knew it would come to this.” Then she speaks, “Your asking us to be an alliance with your war.”

The three ponies nod their heads yes. Princess Ember looks at all the dragons around her. Then suddenly Torch came out of the lava every dragon fears him. He then went on the ground and made it shake, “I’ll be the one on the front lines Princess Tiny.” As he laughs. He then tells her, “However I would like to meet your assistance for one last time because he was the first one to touch the scepter and change the fate of all dragons.”

Princess Twilight agrees to Torch.

Rainbow and A.J chat with a few dragons on what’s going on in Equestria. Torch, Princess Twilight, and Princess Ember have figured out the battle strategies. Princess Twilight calls discord. Discord brought the whole gang to the table. Princess Twilight was shocked that her faithful student is with them.

Starlight Glimmer tells Twilight, “It’s been a while, hasn't it. Two full years and nothing has changed.” A.J screams that Tirek is here. Discord explains to everyone in the cave. The torch was impressed by the powerful mighty Discord that shows up on his doorstep. Princess Twilight then tells discord to make a portal for just the ones you bought and us three ponies.

Torch laugh so hard in his mind that he is letting a pony telling him what to do.

All people talk and discussing on what’s happening.

Thorax and his reform changelings show up. Everyone besides the ponies looks at them strangely. The diplomatic griffons also came as well.

They spend about hours of discussion with plans on taking on who’s responsible.

All people talk and discussing on what’s happening.

Thorax and his reform changelings show up. Everyone besides the ponies looks at them strangely. The diplomatic griffons also came as well.

They spend about hours of discussion with plans on taking on who’s responsible.

Then after that discord put everyone back to their places from the meeting.