• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 623 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 623

CH 5 Pick A Bed in the Castle (Fix!!!)

12:30 in the morning on August eighth Princess Twilight gets very out of energy, "It is time to sleep, we can't think in this condition."

Apple Jack looks at the ponies, "Yes, I believe so were all very tired."

Rarity looks at Spike, "Well, Spike it's time to get our beauty sleep."

Fluttershy looks at Princess Twilight, "It's too far to go back home, I guess I'll sleep here then."

"That is the same for me, I'll stay here since it's a long way home." As Apple Jack looks at Princess Twilight.

"I need the exercise too much chatting." As Rainbow Dash Fly's home with Sorain.

Twilight Sparkle spoke very unclear, and she coughs, "We will finish this meeting later. Everyone you are now dismissed."

Meanwhile, in Canterlot.

"Ok, that's our cue." As Sunset Shimmer whispers.

Stain looks at Sunset Shimmer, "Is it safe?"

Princess Snow looks very confused, "Why do we have to keep this a secret again?"

Sunset Shimmer is thinking, "I'll tell you when we get in the castle."

Princess Snow looks at Sunset Shimmer, "Ok. I just hope you're telling the truth."

All three ponies go to the first guard.

Sunset Shimmer whisper, "It's me the past pony password 345682."

Guard whisper, "If you say so. But who are they."

Sunset Shimmer whisper, "It's not of your concern guard. My students want to know about magic in person."

Guard whisper, "All right, I'll let them through."

Princess Snow spoke as if she really wants to know, "Ok we made it. Now I really want some answers."

Sunset Shimmer looks at Princess Snow, "Keep it down you don't want them to hear us. What do want to know?"

Princess Snow whispers, "Well, I was wondering how you know where we were?"

Sunset Shimmer looks frustrated, "One you were moving fast, second you have a lot of magic like Twilight, and the third is that when I saw you be an alicorn it means you were heading to the castle without a trace just as Twilight Sparkle had planned. She knew I was at Equestria when I returned because of her alicorn magic. It can pick up any ponies magic."

Stain laughs quietly, "Sounds cool."

Princess Snow looks at a wall, "Ok."

Sunset Shimmer looks at a picture, "We should start your magic training tomorrow as well. Every alicorn must learn the basic magic and stuff. Just for when if they need it."

Snow Crystal is sure of herself, "If you say so then it's decided. We start tomorrow."

Sunset Shimmer asks, "Yes, but now I've got a question for you."

Stain is unsure, "Is it about the ponies coming back to life?"

Princess Snow is unsure, "Is it about how manage to transform to an alicorn?"

Sunset Shimmer laughs, "No, I was just asking what bedroom you want to sleep in for the rest of your life that's all really."

Princess Snow giggles, "Oh."

Stain is shocked, "Really is that all? Dang, that is also a hard question. What room should we take?"

Sunset Shimmer laughs, "Look, I sleep in the basement in the crystal caves."

Stain looks at Sunset Shimmer, "What are you serious?"

Sunset Shimmer looks like she's half asleep, "Yeah, why not."

Princess Snow is giving orders, "I'm a alicorn and I order you to sleep in Princess Celestia's room."

Sunset Shimmer laughs, "Wait, what."

Princess Snow is giving orders, "I order you to sleep in Princess Celestia's room."

Sunset Shimmer is unsure, "Your're kidding right. I'm not sure if I have the honor to go to sleep in a high royal sleeping spot."

Princess Snow looks at Sunset Shimmer, "Whatever you did in the past is gone your new life is arriving soon and very soon I can tell just looking at you."

Sunset Shimmer looks sad as she frowns down, "I betrayed Celestia, I took the twilight's crown, I took Flash sentry feelings from the human world to like me and use him."

Princess Snow smiles, "But you honor us by saving my boyfriend which counts as one point, You saved both worlds Equestria and the human world from the siren ponies which count as two points because you saved both worlds, and then you saved the human world from ending up in a black hole which is one pointed. So pretty much your honor is crystal clear."

Sunset Shimmer is unsure, "You think so."

Stain is confident in the decision, "Yes, I'm sure."

Princess Snow smiles, "I'm positive that you have gained your honor back in full. Plus, you're going to help me with magic anyway, so should I go on?"

Sunset Shimmer finally agrees, "Alright, you made your point. Just let me grab my stuff from the crystal caves and put it in the library."

Princess Snow is going to explore, "Good. Stain helps her when I go to explore the castle."

Stain goes with Sunset Shimmer, "Alright, let's do this."

Snow Crystal explores the castle.

Meanwhile

"Stain I was thinking." As Sunset Shimmer walks down the stairs.

Stain is excited to see the crystal caves. "Yeah, what is it?"

Sunset Shimmer asks a question, "How did you two meet?"

"Well, we meet at the abandoned mine shaft northeast of the crystal empire, then we went to a few castles, then we went on the train and then well you know the rest." As Stain walks down the stairs with Sunset Shimmer.

"Wow, what a dangerous adventure you have there." As Sunset Shimmer and Stain finish the staircase.

Sunset Shimmer tells him, "Ok we're here."

Sunset Shimmer opens the bag, "This is a neat trick for magic."

Sunset Shimmer use magic to turn every object smaller, and she used levitation spells to put it in the bag.

"It seems were finished then." As Sunset Shimmer pick up the package.

Stain open his eyes, "Wow are you going to teach Snow Crystal that trick."

Sunset Shimmer looks at Stain and then smiles, "Eventually. Let's head back up to the castle."

Meanwhile

Snow Crystal finally explored all the upstairs, and then she went downstairs. A few minutes later Sunset Shimmer and stain were ready to go to sleep. Stain Lash went to Snow Crystal to their room while Sunset shimmer went to her room.

Meanwhile, Luna's room at three A.M. in the morning on the August ninth.

Stain looks nervous, "There is only one big bed in the room."

Princess Snow is excited, "Yeah, which means we get to sleep together this time."

Stain is blushing, shy and nervous because it's his first time sleeping with a mare. They both got up on the bed. Snow had a few issues with the wings, but then stain message her back to make it relax instead of tense, then they both fall asleep.

Meanwhile Celestia's room at 3:25 A.M. in the morning.

Sunset Shimmer prays, "Please forgive me for using your royal bed. Please don't blame me, blame the new alicorn."

Sunset Shimmer gets into the royal bed and sleeps.

Meanwhile, in Stain's dream.

Stain looks at his left, but it was white blank. Stain look at his right, but it was white blank. Stain looked up and he saw stars. Stain looks down and saw a waterfall.

As Stain looks down, "Uh oh." Stain dropped 35 feet in the air and then hit the water as a speed of 1.101 miles per hour. Stain hits the water on his back and went three meters underwater. He saw Snow Crystal. As he sees her open her eyes it was glowing bright white.

Stain quickly wakes up from the nightmare and looks at his right, he thought, "I really wonder what Snow Crystal is dreaming."

Princess Snow turns her head, and she was still sleeping, "Stain what are you doing? No, wait, don't make me drink that you're not old enough to make me drink that. No, don't do it. I am not ready to have kids yet."

Stain open his mouth as Snow Crystal dreams.

Stain thinks, "I wonder what Sunset Shimmer is dreaming hopefully it isn't this."

Meanwhile, in Sunset Shimmer's dream.

"Sunset Shimmer why did you betray us." As Princess Celestia cries.

"Why are you in the royal bed when you're not even a Princess." As Princess Twilight looks at Sunset Shimmer.

"To be honest, why didn't you help us during the changelings attack?" As Apple Jack gives Sunset Shimmer the mean looks.

"Where is your loyalty when discord tried to destroy us again." As Rainbow Dash looks sadly for his lost with his pet turtle.

"I'm your friend how come I didn't get a present from you?" As Rarity cries.

"What are you hiding from me? Are you a spy?" As Pinkie Pie looks at Sunset Shimmer with an evil look.