• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 621 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 621

CH 17 The War has only Begun

Somewhere on the other side of the planet.

In the structure of a big school.

“Oh. It seems like Equestria is going to fall greatly.” as she sees the crystal orb.

“Poor Equestrian ponies who stay there is under the spells contract with a certain lifeform and whoever goes there will also be affect.” every pony is wondering what might go wrong.

“In a tradition, they call it cutie marks.” as the stallion drinks his tea.

The young filly speaks, “If we don’t go and help them we may lose the sun. If that so happens the planet is dead.”

Laughs, “Beware of the chaos druid. Rumour has it that he only brings destruction.” more ponies drink their tea.

One of the mare’s looks at the table and sees a crack in the teacup, “I heard lots of things that were meant to be for Equestria till a celestial family took over it and rule it by the cost of a sacrifice of their own talents for a powerful talent.” as she drinks her tea again.

“As I stand correct they have what you call a three weapon of mass destruction. Life, elements, and harmony. We should be best be careful.”

“Gather our army so we can go over there and assist them.” as the general Opal speaks.

The witch queen then nods her head knows she is making the right choice.

Every witch and wizard dress up for war and gather their potions. They soon enter a portal that they haven't use for many, many, and many eight hundred thousand centuries. As they all take the lift up in the pink light portal into the clouds as they go higher they start to evaporate with light blue particles out of thin air.

Over at Equestria friendship castle.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends sit at the war effort table. The mayor ran in and tells the princess you have an army of visitors outside of your castle.

Twilight Sparkle glance on her friends, “Friends let’s be careful we don’t know if they're trying to kill us so stay red alert.”

Rainbow Dash shouts, “All mares prepare for battle.”

“Ehhh I’m not a pony remember I'm a dragon in arms Rainbow.” as Spike looks at Rainbow Dash.

Applejack and Rarity head to the front door of the castle while the rest are ready for a fight.

Rarity opens the door and both of the ponies see 30,000 ponies with blue cloaks for clothes.

The one with a blue cloak with yellow trim gives a letter to the earth pony, “Most of us shall rest here in Ponyville. Professor Whisky will take 10,000 troops to defend Canterlot and Professor Ale will take 10,000 troops to the Crystal Empire.

Earth ponies 20,000 troops travel with unicorns, Pegasus, and earth ponies grabs their brooms and unicorns levitates them and head to their direction of a protocol.

The weather is starting to change because of the Pegasus, “They're going to make it rain today.” as Rainbow points with his right hoof to the northern clouds.


“Princess Twilight.” As Wine tells her about a prediction that there is going to be a war and ugly war upon Ponyville, Canterlot, and Crystal Empire. Then the mare set up camp with the rest of the witches and wizards outside of the ponyville perimeter. Some of the ponies doing watches between morning and night. It’s all the same protocol at Canterlot and the Crystal Empire.

Meanwhile, Princess Snow is now fully awake as one of the professors puts the dark alicorn amulet on her. One of the professors stole it from a zebra known as Zecora. She is a trap in a cage on the far right corner of the laboratory. Zecora sees a pony wearing the dark alicorn amulet.

Zecora puts both hooves on the cage, “Nooo. This isn’t so bright. I hope she isn’t cruel like Trixie like nightmare night. Oh, this is very bad. I hope I can convince her just a tad.”

Princess Snow sits up with red eyes like the demon night. She then grow some deep fangs with a grin, “I shall have my revenge against Princess Celestia. If my friend hadn't been a castle guard he wouldn’t have died back then. The war against the changelings comes first in my eyes. I shall wipe out their species from the face of Equestria.”

Princess Snow puts her right hoof to the forehead as a weird image appears. It is dark and Princess Celestia is there fighting Luna in the two pegasister castle. Star Swirl the beard is there from the dark corners of the castle as well. He knew it is the right thing as he backs off leaving without saying it.

Princess Snow Screams, “Star Swirl I can’t wait to take you on. I will destroy everything you ever made.” as she bites her lip.
Zecora speaks, “Please you must take that dark alicorn amulet off you. If you don’t you too will lose everything as it goes boom."

Princess Snow looks to her right and heads for Zecora with an evil grin. As she walks, then she speeds right to her face and smiles and then strikes.

Princess Snow makes an evil laughter so sinister that even the professors didn’t get to live long. She knows what this place is as her head keeps telling her that there is an army below her. She makes her way to the secret layer and sees fifty thousand of mages and soldiers that were bred for war. She activates the pedestal with dark magic.

As all the pods open, “Mages and Soldiers. It’s time to take the fight to the changelings and weekend Equestria ability to change. The tree will be heavily guarded by loyal soldiers. Rise with me and let’s take Equestria.”

As the mages and soldiers still getting out of their pods most of them are walking and then yells for war.