• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 2,857 Views, 100 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Friendship Games - Caesar Orzell 600



At this year's Friendship Games, the Canterlot Wondercolts are determined to beat the Shadowbolts! However, when a new girl arrives bearing resemblances to an old friend, the Mane 6 are thrown off guard.

  • ...
2
 100
 2,857

6. Breaking Point

It was finally time to take a break. Everyone was gathered inside of the gymnasium to take a break.

"It's...so...cool...in here!" Rarity said while gasping for breath.

"Ah think someone needs to tuh take a break," chuckled Applejack.

"You think so?" Rarity quickly turned her head to face Applejack. "I NEED so!" She then fell onto a properly placed floormat.

The girls then decided to take a seat on the ground.

"Hey, did anyone happen tuh see a girl that looks like Twilight today?" Asked Applejack.

Everyone but Rainbow Dash raised their hand.

"Oh, I did. We even talked." Fluttershy added to the conversation quietly.

"ME TOO!!" Rarity shouted, still out of breath.

"What? How? Shouldn't Twilight be back Ponyville, where she belongs?" Applejack narrowed her eyebrows.

"...You could ask right now," Sunset Shimmer said, right as the saw the girl herself walked into the gymnasium.

However, she looked a little...off. She was wearing a long, white labcoat and her hair was tied up in a messy bun, not to mention she looked a bit frazzled.

"Hi girls!" Said Twilight, a little bit over-enthusiastically. "I just wanted to meet the last of you!"

"The last of you? questioned Rainbow, curious.

"Yeah, yup, cool cool! Your name's Rainbow Dash, right?" Snag.

"Ow! You totally just hurt me! Why would you do that?"

"And your name's Sunset Shimmer, right?" Snag.

"Y-yeah." Sunset wasn't sure what to say about this current situation.

"And Pinkie-" (snag) "Pie!"

And with that, Twilight snagged hair off the remaining girls and left, albeit too quickly.

"...What was that all about?" Said Applejack, genuinely confused.

"Not even I have a clue!" screeched Pinkie Pie, jumping up from her position on the floor. "But I think she just took bits our hair!"

"But what for..." Muttered Sunset Shimmer. "What does she want it for? This is definitely not the Twilight Sparkle I know."

As she was walking out to her car, Twilight Sparkle was absolutely ecstatic. She had all of the DNA she needed! Even though there were only seven people who were in her research, she only found six of them... but so what? She had the bulk of it! Plus, the remaining girl was probably back in Ponyland, so there was no way to get to her at the moment.

Back at the gymnasium, the girls were trying to have fun, but they really couldn't. It was lunch time now, but all they could think about was the girl that looked like Twilight.

"I'm telling you guys, it's OUR WORLD Twilight!" Yelled Pinkie, who was munching on a cupcake. "Why aren't you believing me?"

"Yeah, yeah. I believe you," groaned Rainbow Dash. "It's just too hard to imagine that there's two Twilights... a nice one and a weird one."

"Well, that's not say that the other Twilight wasn't weird, because she was," Rarity replied while drinking her iced tea. (She finally felt refreshed again.)

Sunset Shimmer who was still eating her sandwich, was looking at the Shadowbolts. She wasn't entirely sure how they got so good so fast, but she knew one thing: She was going to win the final competition.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter was so short! I didn't know how to expand it, and there are only three more chaptesr left so this is like the 'calm before the storm'.