• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 1,350 Views, 24 Comments

The Sacred Elements - Wind Typhoon



Have you heard that Celestia and Luna have a brother? Do you know of the counter parts to the Elements of Harmony? No? Then sit and let me tell you a tale.

  • ...
11
 24
 1,350

Chapter 2: Introductions and a Sacred Explanation

Chapter 2: Introductions and a Sacred Explanation

After walking for about five minutes, Adagio and the others continued on their way back to Ponyville. "So, why do you five need to shock us in order to communicate?" Sonata inquired in an annoyed tone. "I don't want to explain, it's way too complicated," Technic explained to Sonata in an embarrassed tone. "Fair enough, but shouldn't you five introduce yourselves?" Sunset questioned in a casual tone. The Shift Cars, except Adagio's, were silent for a moment. "In that case, I will introduce myself first." Technic responded to the whole group in casual tone.

"My name is Shift Technic, I'm the brains of this group," she responded in a calm tone. "I'm Shift Speed, the leader of this group," the one on Adagio's shoulder responded in a confident tone. "Name's Shift Wild, power's what I contribute," the one Aria was holding responded in a casual tone. "Shift Dead Heat, like Wild, I contribute power, but in a different way," the one Sunset held responded in a proud tone. "Shift Formula is the name, speed is my game," The one on Trixie's head responded in a excited tone.

"Interesting, I didn't think you five worked as a unit," Trixie commented in amazed tone. "We've been working together for the past year," Speed replied in a calm tone. "Really, you all seem to know each other quite well," Adagio commented in an impressed tone. "Well, we are a good team," Wild noted with a proud tone. "Quick question, where did you five come from?" Sonata inquired in a curios tone. "Overseas, specifically from Japan," Technic responded in a casual tone. "Japan!?" The five girls exclaimed in unison. The five Shift Cars all laughed at their surprise.

After a few minutes of walking and chatting, Technic felt a signal from a Shift Car. "A signal? One of the others?!" she thought, surprised. Checking her radar, Technic noted two things. One, the signal was from a Type Shift Car she hasn't seen before, and two, the signal was originating from the camp. "A new type located at the camp? Should I tell the group?" Tech thought contemplating the choice. Before she could decide, Adagio yelled, "We're almost there, we should hide the Shift Cars." "Might as well tell them later," Tech thought in a disappointed tone.

Elsewhere…

Wind was busy walking around the camp, waiting for his team of five students to arrive "I wonder if they got lost?" he thought in a worried tone. "Something on your mind, Wind?" a male voice questioned from Wind's shoulder. "Why do you want to know, Starforce?" Wind responded in an annoyed voice. "Just asking, you might want to get it off your chest," Starforce replied in a caring tone. "I'm just worried about those five," Wind admitted in worried tone. Starforce was silent for a moment, so Wind continued; "For all I know, they could be..." "...entering the camp now," Starforce finished in a calm tone. "You know, I need to remember that you are my reliable guardian more often," Wind responded in an appreciative tone, putting Starforce in his pocket.


The group of five finally reached the camp and were extremely relieved. "Thank Faust, we're finally here," Aria exclaimed in a relieved tone. "I agree, glad to be out of that forest," Adagio agreed in a cheerful tone. "Don't relax just yet you two," Trixie commented in a calm tone. "Exactly, we still have to find our councilor," Sunset noted in a semi-serious tone. "That might take a while," Sonata sighed in an exhausted tone.

Adagio and Aria looked around the camp and saw a boy waving his arms. "Hey, who's that?" Aria asked the group in a curious tone. The other three looked towards the boy and Trixie immediately recognized him. "Is that Wind?" Trixie said to herself in a curious tone. "You know him, Trixie?" Sunset inquired in an interested tone. "I've meet him once, but what is he doing here?" Trixie responded curiously. Trixie walked towards him, the others following soon after.

"I thought Trixie's name sounded familiar," Wind thought to himself as Trixie and her friends walked towards him. When they got close to Wind, Trixie walked up to him and immediately asked; "Wind, what are you doing here?" "Well, I'm just volunteering to be a councilor while the school trip is happening," Wind responded appreciatively. "Really, I had no idea," Trixie commented in a casual tone. "By the way, who are your friends?" Wind questioned in a curious tone. "Oh, I guess I'll introduce you to them," Trixie responded in an upbeat tone, leading Wind to the group.

When Wind and Trixie got to the others, Wind introduced himself to them. "Nice to meet you Wind, my name is Sunset Shimmer, these are Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk," Sunset told him cheerfully. "Nice to meet you all," Wind responded in a kind tone. "Wind, can I ask you something?" Trixie inquired in an inquisitive tone. "Sure, go ahead," Wind responded cheerfully. "Well, since you're a camp councilor, are you by chance our teams leader?" Trixie questioned nervously. Wind smiled and stayed silent. "So, what's the answer?" Sonata asked nervously.

"Well, why do you think I was calling you?" Wind answered in a happy tone, showing them his armband. They saw the gold armband and the word "Sacred" was on it. "What are the odds of that?" Sunset responded in a amazed tone. "To be honest, your principle actually assigned me you five," Wind commented in embarrassment. "Principle Celestia did?" Adagio responded curiously. "I'll explain later, but for now get some rest, we're going to have a long day tomorrow," Wind told the group in a caring tone. The five girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "By the way, I'm glad to say, welcome to Team Sacred," Wind commented in a cheerful tone before walking away.


As the day went on, more students returned from the forest and all the teams were formed. When dinner time came around, while the campers ate, Wind went to see Celestia and Luna to ask a question that has been nagging him for the past week. When he got to their room, he heard them talking and decided to listen in. "So Tia, why did you decide to assign Wind those five?" Luna inquired curiously. "Well, I saw that those five became good friends fast and would like to spend time together," Celestia responded calmly. "That's not the only thing, is it?" Luna questioned inquisitively. Celesta stayed silent for a moment, before sighing and saying; "There is one more reason," Celestia admitted in a guilty tone.

"Another reason?" Wind thought curiously. "Well, what is it?" Luna inquired curiously. "I believe that there is something that connects those five with Wind," Celestia admitted in a calm tone. "Connected to me?" Wind thought inquisitively. "In what way are they connected?" Luna questioned inquisitively. "The connection comes from a theory of mine, that those five are the bearers of them," Celestia commented casually.

Wind decided to knock on the door, getting the attention of those two. "Come in!" Luna called. Wind opened the door and went into the room. "Wind, how did today go?" Celestia inquired curiously. "It went good, especially after meeting my team," Wind commented cheerfully. "That's good to hear," Celesta noted happily. Wind sat down and talked with the two of them for a few minutes. "Why did you come here anyway?" Celestia questioned in a curious tone. Wind was silent and thought about what to say. "Well, to ask you something, and am I that obvious?" Wind responded in an embarrassed tone. "Yes you are, and what did you want to ask?" Celestia inquired.

"Well, do two you know anything about the Sacred Tree?" Wind questioned nervously. Celestia and Luna both looked surprised at the question. "I'm going to take your expressions as a yes," Wind responded in a smug tone. "How do you know of that?" Luna questioned in a shocked tone. "I know it sounds crazy, but I had a dream that told me," Wind admitted in a guilty tone. "Wind, do you mind telling us about that dream?" Celestia asked in a inquisitive tone.

After explaining the dream, leaving out the pony Luna he saw, Celestia and Luna were silent. "How long ago was that dream?" Luna inquired curiously. "Last week, the day you showed me the portal," Wind responded calmly. "Well, we know about it, but not much else," Celestia told Wind in a motherly tone. "All I want to know is what it is," Wind noted in a exhausted tone. Celestia and Luna looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "Well, while we don't know what it is," Luna said cheerfully, "I think we have a book somewhere that has something about it." "Really!" Wind exclaimed. "Yes, we don't have it with us right now, but come back in 5 days," Celestia told Wind in a motherly tone. "Thank you Mom, thank you Aunty," Wind exclaimed happily, hugging them both.

After Wind left, Celestia and Luna looked at each other, a worried look on each of their faces. "This might be a big problem," Luna commented in a worried tone. "Maybe, but it has to happen," Celestia responded calmly. "What do we do?" Luna questioned curiously. Celestia was silent for a moment, before replying; "We help Wind find out more about the Sacred Tree." Luna was about to say something, but Celestia stopped her and said; "Trust me Luna, I know Wind and his team will be able to unlock them." The two of them had a moment of silence. "I hope your right Tia," Luna said nervously.

Author's Note:

What, of course I update regularly. Who am I, Proton Jon?

Anyways, criticism is appreciated.