• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 1,351 Views, 24 Comments

The Sacred Elements - Wind Typhoon



Have you heard that Celestia and Luna have a brother? Do you know of the counter parts to the Elements of Harmony? No? Then sit and let me tell you a tale.

  • ...
11
 24
 1,351

Chapter 8: The Second Activity*

*Chapter 8: The Second Activity

After talking with Trixie and the girls heading to breakfast, Wind proceeded to clean up around the cabin. While he was cleaning, he thought about what he experienced yesterday. "That memory I had, it feels familiar, but I don't know where that was. It was obviously outside and with Luna, but where was it?" Wind thought as he cleaned the living room.

"Something on your mind Wind?" Starforce asked as it drove up to his feet.

"It's just something I've been wondering about Starforce. By the way, where were you and the others yesterday?" Wind responded.

"We were scouting out the ruins nearby, it's part of my mission," Starforce explained.

"That's right; I remember Celestia and Luna telling me that there were some Ruins nearby. Why are you exploring them?" Wind said.

"I would tell you, but I don't know all the details myself," Starforce said.

"That's fine, I just wanted to know where you were," Wind said as he picked up some garbage from the floor. It was at that point that the rest of the Shift Cars entered the room.

"Hey Wind," They all said.

"Hey, the others were worried about you all," Wind said, leaning on his couch.

"Sorry, we had something we needed to look into," Speed said.

"Well, at least let me know if you're all going somewhere," Wind said.

"I'll keep that in mind," Technic said. After a few moments, the door to the cabin opened and the girls came back from lunch.

"Hey everyone," Wind said as he sat back down on the couch. The Shift Cars all went to their respective owner who picked them up.

"Hey Wind, when did the Shift Cars get back?" Adagio asked as she put Speed on her shoulder.

"They came back while you were at breakfast," Wind said as Starforce sat on his lap.

"Where were they?" Sunset asked.

"I think that they were wandering around the camp," Wind said, lying about what Starforce told him.

"Oh, so they were looking around the camp all of yesterday?" Aria asked.

"We get bored very easily," Wild said from Aria's hand.

"Fair enough," Sonata said, putting Technic in her jacket pocket.

"Come on, let's get ready for today's activity," Wind said as he got up from the couch. Team Sacred nodded in agreement and got ready for the day's activity.


After getting ready, Wind lead Team Sacred to the meeting ground and saw that there were a good amount of teams already there. A few minutes of waiting later, a camp councilor came to explain the next challenge.

"Hello campers, it's time for the next activity. Today's activity is a simple scavenger hunt game that will involve the whole camp. Your team leader will have a list of places you will need to go to in any order you wish and a list of things to look for. When you get to a location, you will need to find out if any items are in that area. When you find all the items, report to your leader and they will handle the rest."

The campers, knowing to start when the instructions were finished, immediately rushed over to their team leader. When Team Sacred meets with Wind, they saw he was holding two papers. "Here are the places you need to go and the things you need to find," Wind said. The team took out their phones and each took a picture of both lists.

"I'll take the lists themselves," Sunset said. The girls looked over the lists and Trixie noticed something.

"These places are all close enough to each other that we can walk to each one quickly," Trixie told the group.

"So, we can look for each of the items together?" Sonata asked.

"We could do that or we could split up into groups in order to find the items faster," Trixie suggested.

"By the way, I'll be coming with you all this time," Wind told the group.

"So, what should the groups be?" Sonata asked.

"What about me, Sonata, and Sunset go the locations on the first half of the list and Trixie, Wind, and Aria go to the second half?" Adagio suggested.

"I would complain, but it'll do for now," Aria commented. The others nodded in agreement and quickly got into their groups.

"See you back here when you've searched all your assigned buildings," Sunset said. With a consensus among the team, the two groups then headed off towards their respective buildings.


After a few minutes of walking, Trixie, Aria, and Wind arrived at the first of their buildings. "Wind, do you have any hints for us?" Aria asked curiously.

"Just that there is one object in every building," Wind said.

"How do you know that off the top of your head?" Trixie asked.

"They let us know before the activity started," Wind said as he opened the door. Trixie and Aria looked at each other and just shrugged that information off before heading into the building.

"So, what exactly are we looking for in this building?" Aria asked.

"I don't know what it is or where it is, they didn't tell the leaders that much," Wind told the two.

"But is there an indicator for us to find?" Trixie asked.

"There should be a flag with our team name on the object. Also, all the objects for the teams are together, but we can only take ours," Wind responded.

"Then let's start looking," Aria said. The three started to look around the building for something that looked like a hiding place. Eventually, Trixie found a small opening behind a bookcase that was in the building.

"I found it," Trixie called as she took out the item from the hiding place.

"Ok, that's one down," Aria said as she moved to the exit of the building.

"Yes, we now have about eight more to go," Wind said as he took a hold of the item. The three left the building and went to the next on the list. After a few more minutes, they had only one item left on the list.

"We made good time, now what is the last location?" Trixie asked.

"According to this, it's our team cabin," Aria said.

"Ok, let's go," Trixie said, going ahead of the group. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at their cabin and went inside.

"Where would be a good place to start looking?" Aria asked. It was at that point that Trixie noticed Wind looking a little nervous.

"You ok Wind?" Trixie asked.

"I'm fine, it's just the fact that I'm wondering where the last item could be," Wind said.

"Something tells me that's not the only reason, but I'll ask after the activity," Trixie thought.

"Do you have any ideas?" Wind asked. Trixie looked around the living room and saw something interesting about the door to the backyard. She walked towards the door and noticed that something was wrong with it.

"I'm going to try the backyard, see if I can find something there," Trixie said as she opened the door carefully. Wind followed her as he was confused by what she meant. Trixie looked outside and saw that her stuff was on the ground.

"I thought we picked that up," Wind said as he walked forward. Wind was stopped by Trixie extending her arm.

"Let me handle this," Trixie said. Wind simply backed off in response and let Trixie look over the area. Trixie walked to the items and noticed that some of the looked like they were placed in a curious way. Trixie moved some of the objects and found a hole in the ground. Trixie looked inside the hole and found the object there. She kneeled down, reached into the hole, and grabbed the object. "I found it," Trixie said as she pulled the item from the ground.

"Trixie, that's amazing. How did you find it so quickly?" Wind said out of amazement.

"I'll tell you later, but for now, let's go win this challenge," Trixie said as she went to find Aria. When she found Aria, she saw that Aria was looking through Adagio's room. "What are you doing?" Trixie asked.

"Um, nothing important. Did you find it?" Aria responded as she put down what she was looking at.

"I did, come on," Trixie told her. Aria quickly followed Trixie and they met up with Wind.

"Are you two ready?" Wind asked. They both nodded in response and they all headed off to meet up with Sunset and the others.


After running to the team meeting place, they saw that Sunset, Adagio, and Sonata were already there. "Hey, we got out things, how you all?" Sunset asked as she held up a bag with their items.

"We got ours as well," Trixie said as she held up a similar bag.

"That's good, I'll take all of this and take care of the rest," Wind said as he took the bags in his hands.

"What do we do?" Sonata asked.

"You have the rest of the day to yourselves; feel free to do whatever you want," Wind said as he headed off to deliver the items. The five teammates looked at each other and smiled in success.

"Who want to look around the camp?" Trixie asked. The all nodded yes and went to go look around the camp.

"So, where was the last item on your group's list?" Sunset asked Trixie.

"It was back at the cabin, I found it fast," Trixie said.

"Really? Did anything eventful happen?" Sunset asked. Trixie looked at Aria, who was talking with her sisters, and whispered to Sunset what she saw. Sunset went wide-eyed at that and looked at Trixie.

"You didn't hear it from me," Trixie said as she walked away from Aria.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter this seemed rushed, it's filler for a reason.