• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 4,411 Views, 144 Comments

The New Kid - GodOfBBQ



You have just arrived to the well known high school, Canterlot High.

  • ...
16
 144
 4,411

Snapped

Chapter 2

Snapped

The room is quiet, nothing but heavy breathing, angry stares and the occasional name call here and there.

"Dweeb..."

“Butch” You retort

“Fucktard” She replies.

“Lezzie”

More and more insulting names are transferred as you two wait outside the principal's office with ice packs and bandages on you and her arms and heads. Staff who pass by you two wondered why you looked like you just got mugged.

It’s a long story that you’re more than glad to tell…

~***~

“Take. It. Back!” Gilda says angrily as you and her stand in the middle of the staff parking lot. The infamous arena of after school fights and scuffles.

You grin with arrogance.

“If you wish for me to take it back, then simply don’t be you. When you’re not you anymore, I’ll leave you alone and I’ll take back what I said. But for now, you are, and always will be, a “Bean Flicker!”” You say ending in a menacing whisper. With a grunt, you hear her pull her face back, and shoot it at your stomach. A surge of pain runs through your abdomen.

You fall to your knees and grab at your stomach. Simply grunting it off, you stand back up and look her in the eye.

“Listen, Gilda. You may be a butch, but I won’t hit a girl.” You say respectfully. Gilda doesn't find the gesture nice however. She grabs you by the shirt neck, and practically lifts you up from the ground, your legs dangling.

‘Christ! This girl has some muscle on her!’ You think to yourself in amazement. As she pulls her fist back for, possibly the final blow to your head, you finally snap.

“Put me the fuck down!” You shout and you pull your leg back and kick her right in the thigh. She drops you and you land on your feet. You've tried your hardest to stay under control, you've tried breathing; however that became difficult on account of the gut punches you've endured.

You've tried counting backwards, and doing all the calming exercises your psychiatrist has informed you to do. But it simply wasn't enough.

Your eye twitches, your mind’s a scatter, your vision is blurry and you land hay makers on Gilda’s face, arms and chest. Making sure to put extra effort in your punches when you hit her stomach.

Your fists, faster than flashes of light are halted by Gilda’s hands catching them and pushing them back. You grin with madness in your eyes as you watch her determination grow, her anger reach it’s peak, and her strength double yours over.

She pushes you back, sending you to the ground to give her some space to rest. She wipes some blood away from her lip. Gilda then looks at her blood covered hand. She practically begins to boil with anger and frustration. Her face getting red, and the angry vein of the head beginning to bulge is seen as she quickly approaches you.

She grabs you by the neck, and lifts you up again. You feel the pressure around your neck intense as her eyes twitch with madness and anger. Your vision becomes blurry, you know that if you wait any longer, you’ll lose consciousness and pass out.

So, you inhale any breath you can get, and kick her once again in the now, tender thigh. She drops you again as you stumble to the ground.

‘Dad didn't teach me that yet...’ You think to yourself. You quickly get up and tackle her to the ground by launching yourself at her waist. The screams and cheers from the crowd of kids are silent to you, you’re only focused on the number one goal in front of you.

Beat the crap outta Gilda.

As she’s under you, you stare into her golden eyes. The raged filled, bloodshot, golden eyes she owned. You throw a punch to her nose, then to her stomach, then right to the chest. Right on the left breast.

What can you do? You wanted to see what would happen.

A loud gasp, but a hint of a moan escaped from Gilda’s mouth as you punch her breast. You go wide eyed, finally snapping out of your rage. You quickly get off her and back away. The crowd stares at you in surprise.

‘God no! Oh no! Oh, it happened again! Please God no!’ You think to yourself as you look at the defeated Gilda who was slowly making her way to her feet.

Tears begin to stream down your eyes as you look over the crowd. As your mind desperately to understand the moment, you feel a hand on your shoulder. You head turns to see an angry, and disappointed Principle Celestia.

“Get Gilda up, and go to the nurse. Then come to my office. We need to talk.” She says with an emotionless voice. She turns and leaves to her office as you stand in the middle of the crowd with tears down your face.

You then look at Gilda who’s having a difficult time getting up. You slowly walk over to her, you stand over her. The first time you’ve seen her defenseless and vulnerable. Her helpless eyes staring at you, you almost feel bad for the girl.

You reluctantly stretch your hand out, gesturing her to use your hand to get herself up. She looks at you surprised, but, she grabs your hand and hoists herself up.

Her mouth gets near your ear, she whispers almost sounding like she was crying.

“N-Next time I see you… You’ll have fucking knife in your liver…” She then snaps her head forward and picks up the pace of her walk to surpass yours.

You only stare at Gilda. Gaining a new fear from the girl.

‘A knife? Is she serious?’ You think worryingly. As you ponder this, you pick up your pace to get to the nurse’s office.

~***~

And that’s why you’re here now. Waiting outside of Principle Celestia’s office, awaiting your punishment. The students are long gone now that the day has been over for about twenty minutes.

“Gilda, Anon. Please come to my office now.” You hear Celestia’s voice call out. As you get up, Gilda makes sure to shove you out the way once you reach the door. With a heavy sigh, you ignore her antagonizing act and enter the brightly lit office.

You take a seat in one of the seats in front of Celestia’s office desk. Gilda sits in the seat next to yours.

“So… What happened today?” Celestia asked, sounding very intimidating. You cringe at the fact that you’ll be in trouble. Neither you, or Gilda answers. Both of you are too worried to say anything.

“Well…?” Celestia asked impatiently. You finally gain the courage to answer her question.

“We got into a fight.” You answer sadly.

Gilda stays silent. You’re surprised that she isn't trying to manipulate Celestia to get you in trouble, and have her get off scot free

“Uh huh. And who started this fight? I would like to know everything.” She says sounding professional.

You shiver from her cold sounding voice, you can see Gilda having the same reaction with a slight shake of her hands that rested on her lap. You gulp as she glances back at you with a face of,

“What’re you looking at me for?”

You look back to Principle Celestia who was busy going through a manila folder. You feel a terrible sickness in your stomach.

‘Oh God. She’s gonna call my mom. I just know it!’

As you waited for your fate to be sealed, you watch Principle Celestia pull out a small sheet of paper with some numbers and statistics on it.

‘That doesn't look like a phone number…’ You point out in your head as you begin to calm down. But when you look over to Gilda, she’s practically shivering in her seat.

“W-What’s that?” She asks sounding nervous.

“Your citizenship grade. This little, “Scuffle” will critically lower your citizenship.” Clelestia said while copying something from the paper onto her computer.

“What does that mean though?” Gilda asked.

“Gilda, I’m not going to beat around the bush. You’re not the nicest student in Canterlot High. I’m pretty sure you over reacted to something simple Anonymous here did. So, your citizenship grade has been lowered. If it lowers anymore you won’t be able to attend prom, or graduate successfully for that matter.”

You just seem to be the third wheel of the conversation. It seemed to be only between Gilda and Celestia. Gilda seemed distressed and even more angry than before. Celestia seemed sorrowful, yet un-shocked.

‘Hot damn! Could I actually get off the hook here?’

Celestia then looks at you.

‘God no...’

She rummages through the drawers in her desk once again.

‘Please Christ no...’

She pulls out another manila folder.

‘Please don’t be it...’

She opens it and pulls out a sheet of paper with different numbers and letters on it.

‘Oh shit, here’s my stop.’

“Anon, you will receive a phone call home on account of you being apart of the fight. I believe your parents deserve to know how your first day in Canterlot High went. Wouldn't you agree?”

“Yeah…” You reply simply. She takes the paper and picks up the phone on her desk. After some seconds of waiting, she begins to talk to a feminine sounding voice. A voice that couldn't have been better than angels singing.

Your mother answered the phone.

‘Ha ha! Yes! I’m not in trouble! I’m not in trouble! Fuck you Karma!’

“Okay, this better be the last time I have to talk about this to you two. Understand?” Celestia asked sounding frustrated yet professional in every way possible.

As you walk out, you hear the door slam behind you. Before you can take a single step, Gilda pushes you aside once again.

“Move it you ass!” She exclaims as she storms off down the hall.

“What’s your problem Gilda? Can’t you just give it up and just let bygones be bygones?” You ask.

“You almost broke my nose and you punched my tit! I’m pretty sure I’m not just gonna let it go that fast dork! Just stay as far away from me as possible, and that little project Cheerilee has us working on? Forget working with me! I’m a lone rider! I fly alone rookie! So why don’t you go back home to mommy and daddy so they can smother you with their useless love…” As Gilda finishes her argument, you could swear you heard whimpers between her sentences.

“Fine then…” You reply simply.

You sigh as you watch her speed walk down the halls. You begin to make your own way down the hall to get to the bus stop so you could get home.

‘Some first day huh?’