• Published 7th May 2012
  • 2,954 Views, 14 Comments

The Droubles of RariJack - Twilicorn



A collection of 10 200 word stories of Rarijack.

  • ...
5
 14
 2,954

Admitting Feelings

Rarity gave herself a reassuring smile in the mirror before carefully lifting the roses into her saddlebags. She could do this. She began trotting at a rapid pace, patting Opal on the head before leaving. Before she knew it, she was outside Sweet Apple Acres' gates. She could do this. She nosed open the gates, to see the house ahead's lights on, blotting out the stars with their orange glow. She walked carefully up there, slower now, and finally arrived, not after having stepped on several rocks. She flipped her hair, and raised her hoof to knock when she stopped and leaned in to listen. They were presumably done with dinner, so it was safe. She knocked three times, each one barely louder than Fluttershy's normal speaking voice. Somehow, it was Granny Smith out of all of them that heard it, and she was let in. She asked if she could speak with Applejack alone, and the family left the living room, Apple Bloom giving her a suspicious glance before leaving, walking backwards the whole time. Finally, they were alone. Rarity lifted the roses from her bag, Applejack giving her a bemused look when Rarity spoke.

"Applejack, I love you."