• Published 7th May 2012
  • 2,954 Views, 14 Comments

The Droubles of RariJack - Twilicorn



A collection of 10 200 word stories of Rarijack.

  • ...
5
 14
 2,954

Now What?

The two mares had told their friends, after some debate between the two, and the others accepted it quickly, proud of their friends. Rarity couldn't help notice Fluttershy's glances at Pinkie, far too frequent to be casual, but kept her mouth shut. Soon the Cakes had heard, and within a week they were the news of the town. Bonbon and Lyra even dropped by to offer their appreciation, though they barely knew the two mares. Applejack took a week off work, spending all the week at Rarity's, the last week before Sweetie Belle was back from her parents' home. Rumors spread like wildfire of what was happening in there, though it was honestly only at night when it got that crazy. Otherwise, they shared a love of cooking, and Rarity forced Applejack into plenty of dresses. They were perfect, until Applejack mentioned something offhandedly that literally froze Rarity. She was bored. Rarity was trying to make this an adventure, and Applejack was bored. Rarity set to scheming, and decided there'd be no more boredom for a while now. Within a few quick trips into town, plans were set for the next two days that would be the best thing ever.