• Published 7th May 2012
  • 2,955 Views, 14 Comments

The Droubles of RariJack - Twilicorn



A collection of 10 200 word stories of Rarijack.

  • ...
5
 14
 2,955

The Makeover

Rarity led Applejack over to her own private "salon". She set her in the chair and went to work, fixing Applejack's ponytail first. She slid the scrunchie off, setting it to the side, under the hat she had already removed. She lifted a brush, and struggled to pull it through the mare's mane, muttering about how Applejack must not have brushed her mane since her fillyhood in Manehattan. Applejack had scoffed at that, saying she brushed her mane once a week. Rarity giggled despite herself and finally succeeded in brushing Applejack's mane. She began braiding it casually, giving it a loose look and even letting a few hairs loose from it. She slid the scrunchie back on, and then moved on to her tail, when she touched AJ's flank. They said nothing, but Rarity was right about how toned the muscles were. She began braiding her tail, then moved on to the hooves, where a layer of dirt was. Leading Applejack over for a bath, she scrubbed her hooves, removing the dirt. Applejack's mane was slightly more messy and Rarity giggled, loving the "back from work" look. She said goodbye to Applejack, and AJ expressed her thanks as she left.