• Published 7th May 2012
  • 2,954 Views, 14 Comments

The Droubles of RariJack - Twilicorn



A collection of 10 200 word stories of Rarijack.

  • ...
5
 14
 2,954

In the Morning

In the morning, Rarity awoke, confused as to what had happened last night. She saw Applejack, and it all came flooding back to her. Creeping over, she gently kissed the sleeping mare on the cheek, then crawled out of the room silently. Applejack grinned, being fully awake, but remained in bed, letting Rarity be kind and make breakfast. Rarity artfully prepared tons of apple pancakes, shaped like apples themselves. They really were quite impressive to her, and she set them on the table with whipped cream, butter, syrup, and blueberry and apple syrup for good measure. She used her magic to pour two tall glasses of apple j-no, scratch that. Rarity set the apple juice down and lifted the orange juice. Too much apple was bad for anypony, even if they ate it every day. Applejack finally came down the stairs, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her hat was already adorning her head, when Rarity realized the tragedy. Applejack's mane was terrible! She gasped theatrically, then insisted on Applejack having a makeover after breakfast. Applejack refused, saying Rarity had done enough, but Rarity persisted, saying she wanted to, and Applejack finally gave in, letting Rarity chatter about makeovers.