• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 3,238 Views, 207 Comments

A new killer in Equestrian seas. - MaschinenPistole-40



The short description... An experiment causes a famous U-Boat captain to go to equestria. Read the longer description for better details.

  • ...
17
 207
 3,238

Chapter 3 [edited]

Otto, Twilight, and Trixie walked out of the hospital to find a gathering of ponies surrounding the doors. "There she is!!" Yelled a stallion when Trixie came out of the door.

"Yeah there's the mare that enslaved!!" Yelled a mare. More ponies started yelling and surrounding the three of them.

"Wait I'm sorry for what I've done but please just-" Before Trixie could finish, a rock hit her in the head and caused her to start bleeding badly.

"No one gives a buck if your sorry!!" Yelled a pony that Otto couldn't see. When he saw Trixie on the ground bleeding and whimpering, it caused him to mentally snap.

He pulled his luger out of its holster and looked around at the sea of angry ponies who where still yelling at Trixie, even though she was clearly hurt, physically and mentally.

He shouted trying to get the ponies attention, even twilight seemed to have trouble getting their attention. Then he fired the pistol into the air the sounded seeming to instantly silence every one and then causing the ponies closest to him to cover there ears which were most likely ringing right now. "Zhere, zhats better. Now vhy are you all treating zhis mare like zhis, as far as i know she hasn't done anything vrong."

"The last time she was here she enslaved us all!!" Yelled a pony somewhere in the back of the crowd. Then the rest of the crowd started yelling. Otto fired into the air once again silencing the group.

"Vell, I dont care vhat she did last time she vas here. I just know zhat she saved my life." This earned a gasp from a few of the ponies. "And look vhat you all have done." He pointed to Trixie, who was still crying and bleeding from her head.

"Just who the hay do you think you are?" He heard a mare yell. He looked over to see an orange mare wearing a cowboy hat.

"My name is Captain Otto Kretschmer. I'm in charge of U-99, or vas before i vas accidentally teleported here." Replied Otto. "And vho are you?"

"Otto Kretschmer? Thats an odd name don't ya think? Names AppleJack." She said.

"Vell, AppleJack here my name may be ridiculous, but if you lived vhere I vas from, zhen zhe very mention of my name vould send you running... especially on the vater." Said Otto, a sinister tone in his voice.

"Ah ain't afraid of you." Replied AppleJack.

"You should be." Replied Otto coldly.

"AJ! Otto! Stop!" The two looked up to see Twilight looking at them clearly afraid.

"AppleJack,This stallion just got out of the hospital so be nice. Besides, he's still an alicorn." Said Twilight.

"What?!" AJ instantly noticed Otto's wings. "Ahm sorry Mr. Kretschmer, ah didn't mean any disrespect. Ah was Jus-" Otto raised a hoof to silence her.

"Do not vorry my friend. I don't hold grudges against people err... Ponies vho make mistakes." Said Otto. This seemed to give AJ some relief.

"Now, back to Trixie." Said Otto. "Don't you zhink someone deserves a second chance?" Asked Otto.

"Yeah, but she has already failed that second chance." Said AJ.

"Ok, vhat did she do zhe first time?" Asked Otto.

"She made fun of every one and acted like a show off." She said.

"Ok, vhat else happened?"

"Well, two colts brought an Ursa minor into ponyville, and when she was unable to defeat it like she had bragged about being able to do. Twilight ended up defeating it." She said.

"Ok, vell don't you think that might have been a little embarrassing for her?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so..." She said.

"Embarrassing enough to vant to get back at the pony vho caused zhe embarrassment?"

"Yeah... But it still doesn't make up for how she treated us the second time!!!" Yelled AJ.

"Zhat may be true, but my understanding is zhat she vas being corrupted by the amulet, zhus she had no control over vhat she did, or very little if any, now she saved my life. How does hurting her make you all better than her?" Said Otto.

AJ seemed to be caught off guard by this statement. "I... I... I don't know..." She said.

"I zhink you all owe Trixie an apology." He said to the entire crowd. There was a couple of sorrys but for the most part the crowd remained silent.

"You ok Trixie?" Otto asked.

"Y-yes..." She said, still bleeding a little but has stopped crying. "Thank you Otto."

"Hey you vere being hurt for no good reason, I couldn't just stand here and vatch." He said.

Turning to the entire crowd, "now anyone vho vants to hurt Trixie shall have to answer to me and suffer zhe consequences.
"Now, Twilight. Shall ve head for your castle?" Asked Otto.

"Right, of course. Follow me." They walked towards a castle that wasn't hard to notice. As they made there way he caught a few ponies glaring at Trixie every now and when he did he'd give a threatening glare right back to them witch made them quickly turn and run.

As they got closer to the castle he noticed that it seemed to be shining. In fact it didn't even look like it was stone or the color of stone for that matter. It looked like... "Crystal?" Asked Otto.

"Yes indeed, the entire castle is made of crystal, though its not as impressive as the crystal empire." Said Twilight.

"Crystal EMPIRE?" Asked Otto.

"Yes! In fact my brother is the king there." She said

"Interesting..." Said Otto deep in thought.

"Well, here we are." Said twilight, gesturing to the large crystal doors in front of them.

"Zhis is amazing!" Exclaimed Otto.

"Yeah Twilight, this castle is amazing!" Said Trixie.

"Heh, you havent even seen the inside yet." With that she opened the door, and Otto and Trixie were frozen with awe.

""You veren't joking vhen you said zhis entire place is made of crystal." Said Otto.

"Nope, it's all crystal." Said Twilight.

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?" Asked Trixie. "Because, doesn't that mean the entire castle is fragile?"

"Well-" Twilight began, but was interrupted by a loud crash.

"Oops, sorry!!" Yelled someones voice.

*sigh* "Yes... Very fragile..." They heard someone coming from where they heard the crash.

Otto couldn't prepare himself for what he saw next. He saw a tiny purple dragon come through the door way. "Oh uh, hey Twilight." Said the dragon who stilll had a few shards of crystal in is skin though he didn't seem to notice them.

*sigh* "What did you break this time?" Asked Twilight, as if she was use to this.

"A book shelf..." Said the dragon.

"Another one?!?!" Asked Twilight.

"Yeah..." Replied the dragon.

*Sigh* "Well... Since your here anyways spike. I'd like you to meet are guest. This is Otto Kretschmer." She said to the dragon. "Otto, this is spike." She noticed Otto had a bit of a worried look on his face. "Don't worry spikes harmless." She said reassuringly.

"If you say so... Nice to meet you spike." Said Otto.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kretschmer." Replied Spike. Then he looked behind them and his eyes widened. "Her again!!"

Otto and Twilight turned to see Trixie. "Oh yeah and Trixi-" Before she finished Spike lunged at Trixie and pinned her down to the ground.

"You have some nerve to show yourself here after what you did last." He said, right before he scratched her cheek with his claws.

"SPIKE!!!" Yelled Otto and Twilight in unison.

"What?" Said Spike.

"Have you lost your mind Spike?!?!" Yelled Twilight.

Then he was thrown off by Trixie and she said, "Spikes right i have no right to be here, I'm never showing myself here again!!!" She yelled while tears welled up in her eyes, and then she ran out of the castle.

"Trixie vait!!!" Yelled Otto.

"Zhanks a lot Spike, now you've gone and made her run off!" Otto yelled out in anger, and with that he ran out hoping to find Trixie.

"What did you do that for spike?!?!" Yelled Twilight.

"I thought she was evil and... and..." He stammered

"She just saved a stallions life!! Otto's life to be precise!" Yelled a now furious Twilight.

"I... I..." Spike felt incredibly guilty, and began to cry.

"Oh, please don't cry spike, its not your fault, you didn't know." Said Twilight who hugged Spike.

"I-i'm sorry I d-didn't know she was g-good, I thought she was going to h-hurt y'all." Spiked stammered.

"Hush now, everything will be alright." Twiligt said. "I hope Trixie hasn't gotten to far." Twilight thought out loud.

Else where in the everfree

Otto was running after Troxie who he almost missed her as she ran into the everfree. He quickly ran after her. But now he had a problem... He was lost!

"TRIXIE VHERE ARE YOU!!!" Yelled Otto.

He was worried, and feared the worse about her. He was also afraid that she would never come back after the day she just endured.

"Spike vhen I get back your dead, if I don't find her." He muttered under his voice.

Suddenly a bolt of electricity zapped the ground right I front of, causing him to jump back. "Stay back!!" He heard some one yell.

He looked to where he saw the bolt come from, and found Trixie standing a few feet away. "Trixie it's me!!!" He said to her.

"Otto? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came looking for you! Vhy did you run?" He asked.

"Because spike was right, I don't belong there." She replied.

"No he's not, you do belong zhere. Your a nice and caring mare, and you have as much a right as anyone else." Said Otto.

"No I don't, I had hurt so many ponies while I was there the last time I came!" She yelled beginning to cry.

"Trixie please! You need to come back!" Said Otto.

"Why? So that they can just mock me, and hurt me more?" Asked Trixie.

"No, you need to come back so ve can make zhings right." Replied Otto. "And I promise, I von't let anypony hurt you, and if zhey do zhey'll pay dearly." Said Otto, but putting a sinister tone in the last sentence.

*sigh* "Look Otto I'm not going back, ok?" She said.

"Please Trixie ve can show zhe others zhat you've changed. Ve've already convinced a large portion of the town zhat your good, so please come back." Otto said hoping to convince Trixie.

*sigh* "Fine..." Trixie said finally.

"Zhank you Trixie, now let's go before nightfall come around." He said.

In Twilights castle

Twilight had been pacing in the main hall hoping that Otto and Trixie would come back.

Soon the door opened and she was relieved to see them walking in. "Oh thank goodness your back!!" Yelled Twilight cheerfully.

"Twilight do you have any first aid kits?" Asked Otto.

"Yeah, I'll have Spike go get one." Replied Twilight

"NO!" Yelled Otto, which scared Twilight. "I mean no. Spikes done enough as it is." Replied Otto, more calmly this time.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to do that." Said a voice behind them.

Otto turned to see spike standing behind them he was looking down with a guiltfull face. "Vhy did you attack Trixie like zhat?" Asked Otto

"I'm really sorry that I hurt her like that, I didn't know she was good and no one told me, so I was just being protective." He said, and held out a box with a red cross on it, which Otto guessed was a first aid kit.

"I forgive you." Said Trixie.

Otto looked to see Trixie was still bleeding. "Come on Trixie let's get you cleaned up."

Fifteen to twenty minutes later, Otto and Trixie walked into the main hall where Twilight and Spike were waiting.

"There you are me and Spike were worried about you." Said Twilight.

"Sorry, the cuts were deeper than I thought." Replied Otto. "For a baby dragon you can really hurt someone when you want to." Otto said to Spike.

"Well spike's still harmless." Said Twilight.

"Pfff, harmless my ass." Replied Otto.

The statement seemed to confuse the others. "In other words I'm not gonna believe zhat unless you can prove it." Said Otto, a bit annoyed.

"Well, spike prepared dinner." Offered Twilight.

Otto suddenly realized how hungry he was. He hadn't eaten since breakfast on the U-boat right before he was teleported to equestria. "Hmm, I am hungry." Said Otto.

They were all sitting at a ridiculously long table waiting for Spike to serve the food. "Spike is a great cook, I'm sure you'll love his food." Said Twilight.

As if on cue, Spike came in holding some platters in his hands.

"I hope y'all enjoy your food." He said.

Though Otto wasn't paying attention, he was busy trying to keep himself from laughing at the apron Spike was wearing.

Twilight seemed to notice this. "Is everything alright Otto?" She asked.

Once Otto was able to gain enough composure, "ja, I'm fine it's just his apron." He replied.

"Oh..." Is all Twilight said.

"What's wrong with my apron?" Asked Spike.

"Zhere's nothing vrong vith it, it's just you don't usually see a guy vearing a heart apron." Replied Otto. "I didn't mean any disrespect, I just found it funny."

"How about we eat, ok?" Offered Trixie.

"Yes, maybe we should eat." Agreed Twilight.

Spike layed out the platters and then every one opened theirs. Though when Otto opened his he found What looked like a hamburger with hay.

"Umm... What is zhis?" Asked Otto.

"A hayburger of course. What, you've never seen one?" Asked spike.

"No... I've seen a HAMburger before zhough." Replied Otto.

"Hamburger?" Asked Twilight.

"It's like zhis hayburger but instead of hay it has beef." Said Otto.

"Beef?" Asked Twilight.

Then Otto relized something, "ugh, of course you don't know vhat I'm talking about, your all vegetarians." He said while doing a facehoof.

"Yeah... Wait, your a carnivore?" She asked moving away a little bit.

"Vell I'm an omnivore, meaning I eat both meat and vegetable. Zhough I prefer meat because it taste better." He said.

"What ARE you?" Asked Twilight.

"Vell I'm a pony like you right now, but before I got here I vas a human." Replied Otto.

"A HUMAN!!" Exclaimed Twilight.

"Yeah, vhy?" He asked.

"No reason..." She said, though she was obviously hiding something.

Suddenly Spike started coughing. "Is everything ok spike?" Asked Otto

Suddenly burped a flame and a scroll appeared. "Finally she replied." Said Twilight.

"Vho?" Asked Otto.

"Princess Celestia." She said.

"Oh... Vell, vhat did she say?" He asked.

She read through the letter and the started to smile. "She wants to meet you! Tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

"How does she know about me?" Asked Otto.

"Oh, in my letters the past two days I've been telling her about you." Said Twilight.

"Vell ok, I guess I'll be seeing her tomorrow then." Said Otto.

He tried a bite of the food and he actually liked it. "Vow, vho vould have known that hay could taste good."

"So Twilight."

"Yes Otto?" Replied Twilight.

"Do you have a library here?" Asked Otto.

"Of course I do, I'm quite the bookworm." She said with pride.

"Vell, if you need me zhats vhere I'll be." He said, getting up from the table, and left the room.

"What do you think he's going to research?" Asked Trixie.

"I don't know Trixie, I don't know..." Replied Twilight.

Author's Note:

What is Otto reading? Find out in the next chapter. :raritywink: