• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 3,236 Views, 207 Comments

A new killer in Equestrian seas. - MaschinenPistole-40



The short description... An experiment causes a famous U-Boat captain to go to equestria. Read the longer description for better details.

  • ...
17
 207
 3,236

An experiment gone wrong... [edited]

Keroman Submarine Base
Lorient, German Occupied France
February 3rd, 1941

It was a dark and cloudy day in Lorient, France, the perfect condition for sneaking up on ships, and Captain Otto Kretschmer was becoming impatient and wanted to get on the sea where there was the possibility of him sinking American oil tankers. Unfortunately, they had to wait because someone was to demonstrate a new device on there sub.

The crew of U-99 was becoming restless and wanted to get going, but they waited, and waited, they had been told that the reward would be great. Otto and two of his other officers stood on the conning tower waiting for there visitor to arive. Otto felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to find his chief engineer, and friend, Fredrick Klaus, standing behind him. Fredrick and Otto had been friends since graduation, and fate lead them to be working together.

"Otto, when is he going to arrive? The crew is becoming more and more restless!" He said. Otto noticed a few bruises on the engineers face, and had guessed that it was from a fight that had erupted in the ship earlier this morning, which had caused a crew member to be severely punished.

"I honestly dont know Fredrick, but get yourself cleaned up" Otto replied.

They stood there for hours waiting, then around 12:27 P.M there was the rumble of a convoy in the distance.

"OK EVERYONE STAND AT ATTENTION AND GET READY, COMMAND SAYS OUR GUEST IS VERY IMPORTANT SO TREAT HIM LIKE AN OFFICER!!" Otto Yelled to the other crew members.

Soon a motorcycle came into veiw in the distance followed by an officers car, then followed by a opelblitz truck and then an armored car.

The veichels stopped in front of the pen, and otto made his way to the convoy followed by fredrick and another of his officers. A man in a lab coat stepped out of the car followed by two men in Waffen SS uniforms.

"Hello captain, its an honor to meet the legendary Otto Kretschmer." said the man in the lab coat.

"And who do i have the pleasure of meeting?" asked Otto

"I am doctor Steiner!" replied the man.

Otto's mouth dropped in disbelief "THE doctor steiner?!?!"

"Yep" Replied steiner

"It's an honor to meet you doctor. Now, I was told that you wanted to test something on are Sub?"

"Yes, its in the truck over there." he pointed to the opelblitz

"What exactly is it?"asked otto

"A way to win this war... I've developed a teleportation machine."

"Y-you what?!?!"

"Yes, amazing isn't it, anyways, now our U-Boats can get behind enemy blockades, and minefields." Steiner said with pride.

An hour later they had finished setting up the machine. "Okay now have your crew get on the ship so that they can sail the boat back once the test is done."

"Wait... WHAT?!?! YOU WANT US TO BE TEST SUBJECTS?!!? WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?!?!"

"Don't worry. The worse that'll happen is you and your crew would be vaporized." Steiner said as if it were nothing.

"..." Otto stood there not convinced.

"Don't worry i'm very certain it will work." Said the professor who noticed Otto's concern.

*sigh* "Fine, but nothing better happen to any of my crew."

Steiner activated the machine and it started to charge up "Excellent! Now lets get this sta-" before he could finish, air raid sirens started going off, Otto heard the bombers before he saw them. Their were hundreds of them they looked to be american B-17 "flying fortress" bombers.

"Shit" Otto said

He heard the familiar whistling of bombs fill his ears "Everyone take cover!!!"

Then everything went to hell. All he could see was the light of explosion as bombs hit the city.
Soon anti-air guns started lighting the sky up and even damaging a few of the many bombers.

He soon heard an unfamiliar noise it sounded like a low humming, yet it was loud enough to be heard over the bombs at the same time.

He looked to the source of the sound and saw the machine. It was still charging up.

"DOCTOR SHUT DOWN THE MACHINE!!!"

There was no answer.

"DOCTOR!!" He looked around and soon found the doctor on the ground. He turned the body over to find that his stumach had been blown open and had been impaled by many pieces of metal. "SHIT!"

He heard someone howl in pain behind him and looked to see Fredrick on the sub clutching at his leg. "FREDRICK!"

Otto ran to his friend and saw a piece of shrapnel stuck in his leg. "FUCK!" yelled the wounded engineer in pain.

"Fredrick can you walk?" Asked Otto.

The engineer tried getting up just to fall again and hurt himself more. "FUCK!! no.... your gonna have to leave me....."

"FUCK THAT!!! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!!!"

"You don't have a choice.... it was a pleasure serving with you sir." He gave a salute.

Before Otto could replied the humming started to intensify. Otto looked to see the machine was fully charged, and according to what the doctor said about it, it would fire automatically.

"SHIT!! COME ON WE'VE GOT TO GO"

"I told you sir.. I cant move"

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!"

"you have to..."

Before Otto could say another word the machine fired sending a beam of purple energy towards the sub. Suddenly an explosion rocked the sub sending Otto tumbling over the side, just to be met by the beam of energy he instantly felt extreme pain flow through him.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Then his vision went black...


Everfree Forest, Equetria
Unknown Time

Trixie was walking through the forest when there was a loud and bright purple flash curious she made her way to where she saw it what she saw was a stallion with a blond mane and tail, tan fur, she couldn't see the color of his eyes because they were closed, and he was wearing odd blue clothing that seemed to be a uniform of some kind.

"Hello?" She called out.

The stallion didn't move, as she got closer she realized that he had wings AND a horn, she saw he was breathing which gave her a little relief she looked to see that he was bleeding from several cuts and that some of his fur was badly singed.

"Oh celestia.." She lifted him in her magic and took off towards ponyville for help "i hope that they'll allow me there," trixie thought to herself.


Otto woke up and try'ed looking around but saw only blackness. Damn what happened he thought to himself. Then he remembered everything from waiting for steiner, to the moment his vision went black. Oh god am i dead then he felt a sharp pain in his body Nope definently not dead

He raised his hand to his head and felt some bandages, Well that explains why i cant see As he moved his hand along his head he felt something on his head poke him, What the he moved his hand along it and guessed it was some kind of horn, Something is definitely wrong here and now that came to think of it his hand didn't even feel like a hand instead it felt like.... a hoof?.....

Otto tried to keep calm and not freak out which for the most part he succeeded but he was having a hard time controlling himself Ok, ok, calm down Otto, youve been through worse.... ok no you haven't but you need to calm down anyway his thoughts are instantly interrupted by the opening of a door.

"Ok lets see concussion, 2 degree burns, broken leg, man this pony must of had a rough day." Otto identified the voice to be feminine.

hmm... man that machine did a umber on me, if what that lady says is true.... wait.... did she call me a pony?


Ponyville Hospital
5:46 A.M

Trixie stood in the lobby of the hospital pacing back and forth waiting for the nurse to return. As she waited she caught a few ponies staring at her, some afraid some angry. But she didn't blame them, not after what she did the last time she was here. She thought back to the last time she was here and how she used the amulet to enslave everypony. She regretted every bit of it and wished she could change all of it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door being opened and saw the nurse come back. "Is he ok?" trixie asked

"He'll need time to recover, but he'll live" the nurse responded "Hes lucky you found him when you did, otherwise he might not have made it through"

Trixie smiled, knowing that he had saved the stallions life.

"If you wish, your welcome to visit him he should come around in a little."

"I would love to see him." Trixie followed the nurse to Otto's room.


Otto was laying there trying to figure out whats going on, Man, i wish i could see right now he heard foot steps coming and then a door swinging open again "Right this way Trixie" He heard the feminine voice from earlier say.

"Thank you nurse RedHeart." Said the voice he assumed was Trixie.

The one he assumed was nurse RedHeart said "Oh and by the way, twilight will be stopping by to check on him, he is an alicorn after all so she wants to find out as much about who he is as possible."

He heard Trixie sigh. "ok..." She said obviously unhappy.

He heard foot steps walking away and the door open and close, then he heard another pair of steps moving towards him. He held his breath, hoping whoever this was wouldn't realize he was awake. Then suddenly, "You can cut the act, I know your awake" He heard the one called Trixie say.

He sighed. "vhat gave it away." He said, his english having a German accent.

"Nothing really, i'm just good at telling when somepony is actully asleep." She replied.

"Now, who are you?" She asked.

"Uhm, I prefer not to say until i know I cant trust you." He replied.

"I saved your life, isn't that enough to earn your trust?" She asked, obviously annoyed.

"Vell... I'd rather be able to see you before I trust you" He answered.

"Well... I think you've healed enough that i can remove these bandages." She said

He had a strange feeling all of a sudden around his head it felt fussy and ticklish but he saw a faint glow of pink in his vision and slowly the bandages came undone. He looked around to see he was in what looked like a hospital room. Only everything seemed a bit... small. He looked down at his body and regretted it, what he saw was beyond his comprehension. He was a pony...

"Vhat am I ?!?!"

"A pony dummy, what else could you be." He looked to see another pony next to him. It was blue ad had a silver mane and for a moment seemed... cute... to him but he mentally scolded himself for thinking about that, she is a pony after all.

"V-vhat are you and vere am I ?!?!"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on there bub, you need to calm down." She said firmly.

He started calming himself down. "Ok, now vhat are you and vere am I?"

"A pony... like you, and your in ponyville hospital." She said.

"Ponyville?" He asked.

"Yep" Trixie replied.

"Right..." He said.

Otto then passed out from all this sudden information


Princess Twilight walked into the hospital lobby and made her way to the front desk, getting a few bows from the other ponies in there, normally she'd tell them it wasn't necessary but today she was to busy to bother trying.

She asked were the new stallion's room was and made her way to it.

When she got there she saw the stallion and trixie talking to each other. "Trixie?" Asked Twilight "Twilight?" Responded Trixie.

"Back in town, huh?" Said twilight.

"Yeah..." Responded Trixie.

"No hard feelings?" Asked Twilight.

*sigh*"I don't know Twilight, ever since I left I've had it pretty ruff, I had to sell everything just to survive and even the bits I got from that are gone now" Trixie was starting to tear up. "Hey cheer up Fraulein, zhings are bound to get better." said Otto patting Trixie on the shoulder when he saw her begin to tear up.

Twilight instantly remembered why she came. "So you are the alicorn I've heard of?" She asked.

"Ja, I guess so." responded Otto.

"Ja?" asked Twilight.

"It means yes..." replied Otto.

"Ok... Now who are you?"

"Captain Otto Kretschmer, of the grand Kriegsmarine." He replied, a bit of pride in his voice.

"Captain?" asked twilight, raising an eyebrow. "Ja, I am captain of U-99"

"U-99?"

"Ja, zhat is zhe name of my ship... vell sub."

"Odd name for a ship, don't you think?" Asked Trixie.

"Vell... Not really the name, but more of an identification number for my vessel, U-Boats aren't generally given names." Replied Otto.

While they talked Twilights mind was elsewhere, she swore the name sounded familiar, but couldn't place her hoof on why.

"Well the nurse said that you'll be out in a few days." Said Twilight.

"I'll stay with you if you'd like." Offered trixie who was smiling.

"Zat is fine vith me" said Otto.

"Well I'll be back tomorrow to check on you, I'm gonna have a lot of questions for you." Said Twilight.

"I'll most likely have a couple for you as well." Replied Otto.

"I look forward to it then." Said Twilight

Author's Note:

So howd you think for the first chapter? If there's anything you'd like to see happen in the next chapter please say it down in the comments :raritywink: