• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 725 Views, 26 Comments

A True Hater Of Equestria - cheayhotbeef



Jet come to Equestria. He is a human and he imbarks on and epic journey in thaumcraft.

  • ...
58
 26
 725

Thaumaturgy

Author's Note:

You know what would suck, being blind.
You know what would suck even more, being blind and crippled.
You know what would suck even more than that, being blind and crippled because your parents got shot.

"Have you been bullying Princess Twilight?" Celestia's ask Jet as he was tied up to bed in a jail cell.

"What?" Jet said with a poker face.

"You know what I mean."

"Nine-not."

"Luna, start the electrocution." As Luna hit a nearby switch, a spark could be seen on the wires leading up to the chains that held down Jet. With that much voltage, Jets mind begins to collapse under the intensity. It was painfully painful, even to watch.

"K I dididid." Jet said with a cough of smoke and a smile.

"That was uncalledfor and unprecedented. You cannot just go and bully someone of that status. You shall be thrown in the dungeons." Celestia explained.

"Wait, you're missing something." Jet said.

"And what would that be?"

"I don't know, but you're definitely missing it." Jet smirked.

"Uh-hu." Celestia then broke the chains with her magic and levitated Jet into a dungeon, it was cold, and dark, and lonely.

"You'll never learn the way to create life, I know it, I can teach you for one small fee." Jet said to Luna with no plan in mind. Only with his video game knowledge helping him. Celestia had already left and Luna was about to leave when she heard this offer.

"You can't possibly know to way to create life? I will free you if you teach me." Luna like the fact dea of making a clone of herself just to get Celestia back for an early prank involving a treadmill and a banana.

"Ok." 8 second pause.

"Well, I don't have all day."

"First you must have the ability to make, cognitio, and bestia." Jet said without any thought.

"What are those, and how do I make that?" Luna said with excitement.

"Free me first." Jet said. Luna did as she was told which made her tremble slightly with each cuff braking. Fully free, Jet ask her if she could take him to his house where he put his notes and charts on.

"Did you find out about this type of magic or is this fake?" Luna became skeptical as they both sneeked through the dungeons and out the front gate.

"How am I supposed to know, I can't magic, man." Jet said as they both stopped in there tracks.

"What do you mean you don't know? Is this a joke? I do not have time for your nonsense." Luna's horn grew with light as she attempted a spell of some sort.

"I have no friends, so I cannot get anyone to help me with this stuff." Jet hung his head in this poor excuse. Luna's horn stop glowing as she gave pity. Having no friends was like having no family and she knew what banishment from family meant to a person.

"I also can't see my family as they are in another dimension or something. They are inside the portal, okay? Okay." Jet said with an intention of getting on Luna's pity side. Luna wasn't sure how to handle this.

"I can be your friend." She said with a weak voice.

"I don't want to hurt you though is the problem. I have a past of being unnaturally mean for no reason. My hypothesis is that all the flux building up inside me cause this." Jet spoke with hope that she would just leave him alone by freaking her out. The opposite happened.

"I could cleanse you of this flux, but I must know how you abtain it. This knowledge would be useful for the clearing and future reference."

"I think it's all the knowledge of this magic leading to the flux and instability of my mind. There is no pain in it, just some psychological problems." Jet was now boarding a train with Luna as they talked.

"May I look into your brain for inspection?" Luna asked.

"Find, but not here." Jet said but Luna still didn't listen to his 'not here.' What she saw would scar her for life.

"Your past, it's horrible!" She said five minutes later.

"Well that's your opinion and I respect that, just try not to brag about yours." Jet said.

"I don't think mine was anywhere near good, but it's like paradise to yours."

"I feel their is a lack of communication going on. What so bad about it?" Jet asked, know what was going on.

"I just looked at all your feelings through out your life only, and it was really sad. It starts with you being born, then when your 1 year old, you start to have feelings. You were fine until 2 months after that. It shows a long period of fear, sadness, and mixed personally. For six years you had that feeling of sadness until it faded away, then hate took over. You were then hit with more fear than before, and a elongated period of sadness. Many things went through you head as you started to build on a certain personality. This carried you for 2 more years until you started to act, feel, and breathe, hatred towards everything. At your school, you killed many students and teachers, made your brother into a slave of yours. Killed off your parents, and left no regret. You then Aran away from them and left to life alone in a forest with constant hunger and pain. I can see you once had a companion that you grew fond of, a wolf. He was taken by an angry bear which you killed and ate. You forget less important things, like your birthday, age, and time. You got very little sleep and only learn from an old book you found from an abandoned house." Luna stopped there as Jet putter his finger onto her lips, shushing her.

"I don't wanna talk abo this anymore." Jet disheartenedly said. They boarded off the train and into Ponyville with many ponies staring with confusion.

"From what I have seen, I don't think you would want to talk about that anytime some." Luna look around herself seeing the confused ponies. "Why are they staring? I know I'm a princess but we don't get this much attention. Got any idea Jet?"

"I sorta kinda mighta havea reputation here for being mean. I also have good ideas, but reality always gets in the way." Jet glances at the castle and Luna does as well.

"Twilight is not feeling well after what you did to her, you should apologize, I shall accompany you." She leads the way to the front door and knocks.

"Coming!" Twilight jumps as she see both Jet and Luna. "Ooooo Luna, I wasn't expecting you and Jet, what do you want?" Her voice change after she said Jet's name.

"He has come to apologize on his behalf for harassing you." Luna said.

"I don't want to be his friend after what he has done to me and my friends." Twilight said letting Luna in to the room where Jet came the first time in Ponyville. She block Jet but Luna gestured her to move.

"I guess you owe me an apology." Jet said with a hurt face.

"You're wrong, you owe me the apology." Twilight said with an angry glance.

"Fine, I'm sowwy. Okay I said it." Jet said reluctantly.

"I want more." Twilight said still with her face of disgrace.

"Fine, I will also teach you how to make life, that good nuff." Jet said annoyed

Twilight was taken aback by this offer. The only magic that can make life would be far magic.

"No enough, fine how about boots that make you clime/swim super fast as well as increase in jump height."

Not only did Twilight mouth hang agape, Luna's astonishment was shown as well.

"I accept this apology of yours but it not needed for this type of generosity, I want time alone is all. Can you guys leave now?" Twilight got up and walk to another room.

"That leave was rather abrupt don't you think?" Luna and Jet left Twilights castle and they made there separate ways.