• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 714 Views, 26 Comments

A True Hater Of Equestria - cheayhotbeef



Jet come to Equestria. He is a human and he imbarks on and epic journey in thaumcraft.

  • ...
58
 26
 714

Time control

"What? How?" Twilight was astonished at what Jet had Thaumic crafted. He made an ordinary stopwatch, which he word on his wrist. This stopwatch was crafted with a clock, 2 Ordo shards, and 5 of each vis from the wand.

"It altars my own since of time. In my opinion, it's a universal exploit." Jet pressed the button. His FoV expanded as he noticed Twilight stop mid writing. She was taking notes.

Jet moved around normal for him, but for Twilight, he was moving at around the speed of the tip of a whip, which is faster than sound. In his wake, he made a small sonic boom, which blew away some cloths on the ground as well as curtains, and towels. He pressed the button after he walk behind Twilight.

"Where did you go?" Twilight looked around, when she saw Jet she jumped. "I-I what?"

Twilight took down notes on the devise, which was a lot of notes. She thanked him for letting her watch him in his studies and left with a feeling of 'I can't believe it.'

Jet knew this device was extremely dangerous. If he were to move anything at this device's control. It would most like kill someone on impact. Even paper.

Jet desided to spend the rest of the day with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom. He found them at the school where they were playing outside which appeared to be tag or something. He noticed the amount of children at the school, around 25. He remembered back in the human wear a school could hold around 600-900 in middle school. And even more in elementary.

"Hey." Jet approach the trio as they stopped playing.

"Hey Jet, it's been a while. Hows it going?" Scootaloo asked.

"Good, good. Do you know where Rainbow Dash lives?"

"Yah, she lives in Cloudsdale up there." She points to a spot in the sky. It appeared blank.

"I don't see it."

"It's extremely high, you'll need a balloon to reach it."

"Or a jetpack." Jet said. The fillies looked confused. "Oops, did I say jetpack? I meant rocket belt." The trio only looked like jet pack as insane.

"A rocket belt uses fuels like coal, charcoal, and peat. As well as an oxidizer. Like liquid oxygen or water. The rocket belt mixes these things together and create combustions, which shoots a person in the air due to Newton's third law, where every actio has an opposite and equal reactions. The force pushing on the ground will cause another force to repel upwards on being using the jetpack." Jet explained.

"Ooookay. Well have a good one." Jet left with intentions of making a rocket belt.

While walking to the stores. Rainbow Dash pounced angrily on top of Jet. She was cleaned up from last time and had intentions of destroying him.

"You're gonna pay for that prank!" Rainbow Dash shouted almost 1 foot away from Jet's face.

Jet reached down his pants, and into his pockets. He tapped the stopwatch and everything froze. Jet pushed Rainbow Dash up and in doing so, shot her up so high, you could only see a spark that represented her.

Jet offed the watch and tried to catch a glimpse of her. After 2-3 minutes she was flying straight down and into a cone shape appeared on her snout. Jet forsaw a sonic boom and tapped the watch again. He saw Rainbow moving straight down as fast as Jet walked. His estimate would have Rainbow Dash close to the ground in 5-7 minutes (his time).

Jet looked around and saw a rock the size of a car. He lifted it up, which was somewhat light dew to the time slowdown. He moved the rock under Rainbow's fall and kicked the rock straight up. After 3 seconds after the kick, he moved out of the way and into a safe place.

He stopped the time-manipulation. What he saw was extremely funny. When he stopped the rock was traveling up the same speed Rainbow Dash was traveling down. When she saw the rock, it was already to late. She crashed into the rock causing the rock to move up, and her to move down. For around 3 seconds, she stayed motionless on the now falling rock. Jet left the scene.

Rainbow dash crashed onto the pathway into a small crater and layed there with two broken wings, a broken front and back hoof. And got scrapes of the rocks underneath her. She was reported to the hospital and was said to be released in 8 months.

Author's Note:

I don't think RD likes Jet.