• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 719 Views, 26 Comments

A True Hater Of Equestria - cheayhotbeef



Jet come to Equestria. He is a human and he imbarks on and epic journey in thaumcraft.

  • ...
58
 26
 719

Wands, crafts, and headbutt

Luna came to Jet house with a couple pieces of iron. Twilight came a few minutes after Luna with a meter, by meter, by meter bookshelf. It was a whooping 160 pounds, but with her magic ability, she was able to move it.

"Why did you want this? It was so heavy." Twilight said to Jet with some anger and out of breath.

"For the lessons on my favorite type of magic." Jet said as they all sat down in a triangle.

"Why can't you just teach me the ability to create life without this bookshelf?"

"You'll see." Jet said.

Jet had taken some of the iron in a cast and place it upon a sheet of charcoal, which he then had ignited. The fire glowed with intencity as the cast slowly filled up with molten iron. The cast was a semi-dome and wall as thick as an inch. After about an hour of casting, the charcoal stopped burning and was thrown in the trash. Jet took the cast and placed it in some water to cool off.

"All you are show us is basic smeltery. I do not see where this has any relations with creating life." Luna gave a disappointing look as she stood up.

"I'm making a cap for the iron-capped wood wand." Jet realize what he just said as it barely made sense if it were explained to another human.

"A wand? What would you need that for?" Twilight asked.

"There for controlling vis. Later to be used as a way of casting foci and crafting purposes." Jet replied.

Twilight gave a confused look as she never heard of such things for magic. It was a first for her when he used the words so clearly, his chatter would always contain improper grammar.

"What type of foci? What's vis? What type of crafting?" Twilight asked in rather quick succession. Luna wonder the same.

"Some foci will blow up things, others will help with basic things like making things levitate."

"Unicorns can do this already, we do not need any wands to assist us." Luna spoke.

"Vis is a type of element. There are six I think. Aer, Terra, Ignis, Aqua, Ordo, and Perditio. They are in everything, living or not living. The crafting is where you use this vis in order to make things that assist your quest in this type of magic." Jet said.

"Did you create this magic?" Twilight asked.

"Pretty much. I was just thinking that this atmosphere was perfect for this magic, and that there are these tree called silverwood trees."

"What do you plan to do with those trees?"

"When a silverwood tree grows, it has a 1/100 chance of generating a node, which contain this vis." Jet move the cast out of the water and placed it onto a desk. Then moved a new cast under the charcoal stand. He reloaded the charcoal and placed some iron pieces.

"So all we have to do is wait until you complete these caps?" Twilight said impatiently.

"It should take around 4 hours at most. You probably can't rea that clock on the wall, I tell you that it says it's 9:52. Come back at 2. Mmmkay?" Jet said with a bit of hate.

"I can read just fine. You don't need to treat me like I'm unintelligent. I'll be back as I need to research more about this magic." Twilight left.

"Luna, I need you to gather me some silverwood tree plant saplings." Jet requested.

"Fine, but I want something in return."

"What?"

"I want you to tell the truth to me. Why do you hate on everything?" There was 8 second pause.

"The reason I hate everything is of how I like to hurt others. Sowwy if that is kinda creepy but it's my personality. I also might have made a deal with the Devil." The last part was barely audible.

"Why would you sell your soul?!?" Luna look angry because she knew what doing this can't be changed.

"I wanted a Twinkie." Jet said with a poker face.

"That is unacceptable behavior Jet. You just can't do this with you life on the line." Luna said.

"Ok, it won't happen again." Jet scraped his eye with a finger then layed down on the bed.

"No I will help you build another soul and gift it to you." Luna said.

"Are you suggesting making a baby with me?" Jet said.

"What? No, that not what I meant."

"Me too."

"What?"

"Sure am"

Luna walk out the door and flu away to the train station. Jet smirked because he knew Luna wouldn't come back. He realized what he just did because he forgot she was her only friend and if he lost her, he would loss so much ego and hope.