• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 719 Views, 26 Comments

A True Hater Of Equestria - cheayhotbeef



Jet come to Equestria. He is a human and he imbarks on and epic journey in thaumcraft.

  • ...
58
 26
 719

With angry comes rage

Twilight was leaving and was then stopped by Jet. She has taken notes on where exactly came from. She was slightly angry at the laziness of Jet.

"Where are you going? The market? I heard there selling lives, you should go get one." Jet always starts an argument with Twilight about a simple thing like why the clouds can move by Pegasus hoofs, or why she didn't eat pancakes with the syrup.

"I have a life, unlike you." She raised her voice as she pushed of the hand resting on her shoulder area. It was wierd that someone can get to her so easily.

"I don't have no life. Why are you mad at me? Is it because I'm black? (He's Not actually black) And how come you sleep better when your tired?" Jet says as they both walk to the castle.

"Look, I don't have time for your nonsense, I must get back to my studies" Twilight then dashes to the door of the castle, opens the door, steps inside, closes the door, and disappears out of sight.

"You can hide but you cannot hide!" This can and was heard by Twilight as she steps back out and pulls him in. He was taken to a circular room and then was pushed by her magic to the center. A chair was placed behind him and she asked him to sit down.

"I will teach you proper grammar because the way you speak around me will not be tolerated." Twilight pronounced.

"And or what will you shall do to us?" Jet said on purpose.

"I will lock you in my basement until you can properly pronounce words correctly." She explained with an angry face.

"But me no understand English."

"Yes you do"

"Yah I guess you're right."


It has been three days until any of them has left the castle. Jet was acting all gangster like while Twilight was not doing so good. Jet had driven her crazy because of all the insults, ignorance, and constant unrelated questioning. She did have one thing up her sleeve and that's why she left the library. She had tired up Jet to a chair because he would always hide in rooms and closets. This time however he wasn't going to move.

Five minutes after Twilight left, Jet had already escaped via his pocket knife. He then set up a prank before he left for his house. His plan was to make sure Twilight would never feel the same about him again. It was a simple, yet devastating prank to pull, as it requires knowing your victim and a few items like, two giant hammers, tripwire, and something sharp like scissors.

Twilight was accompanied by Pinkie pie who was talking about some party she had once when she was in the Crystal Empire. It was then that Twilight would truly hate on Jet. As soon as she walk into the castle, she was greeted with two hammers about to crush her head both on the left of the door and the right. Twilight ducked just in time because the hammers squashed her mane. She realized what just transpired and realized that Jet could have killed her.

"JET, I'M GOING TO GET YOU." This was all planned out because she rushed over to his house, walked throught the open frames of the door, (it was being fixed) and found Jet looking at her with a smile so wide it would make Pinkie Pie jealous. She was left in front of the castle.

"Look who came." Jet said.

"You and I need to have a talk, you could have killed me!" This was going to be fun.

"Geez, calm down. You probably just on your rag." Jet said.

"Don't blame me for your wrong doings!" She approached Jet with a killer look on her face. Yup, she was angry alright.

"I would explain this trouble we are in if you could only understand it."

She was now really close the Jet. "I'm in trouble? I'M IN TROUBLE? You have no idea what trouble you are in. You almost killed me! That's attempt of murder!" Her hair was red as her horn started to spark bright. Jet folds his arm over her horn and it ceases to glow. This made Twilight gasp as she never anticipated this movement.

"Why are you gotta be so rude?" Jet exclaims as he pushes Twilight to the ground holding her down. "Your just being an asshole casserole now"

This made Twilight angry as she squirms under the weight of Jet. She didn't like being insulted time and time again. She wanted to say something but couldn't. She had conflicting emotions about this. Do I want to help him of should I just leave him alone? He needs friends to live as I do. I have to help him, he need this, It can't end with me being so stubborn. she though.

"You know what you are Twilight? A fucking blind toddler in a minefield. Step up your game, learn for at least once in your life that your the problem to everybody." Jet said

Twilight was shocked and look physically slapped by his words. She started to cry. It wasn't normal what was happening at this moment because she never faced this type of bullying before.

"You look pathetic like a maniac. Sure I've meet some but none as ugly as you." Jet said. He hates her because of her personality. He hate her for those constant questions and strange friends. He liked causing people to cry and to be mad. This was kind of a low for him, making ponies cry, but wasn't going to be her friend.

Building all her courage, Twilight then spoke up. "Why?" This was barely heard.

"I like to cause sorrow, I like to cause madness, and I like to kid around. This is all a joke Twilight. I don't mean to hurt you. I am sowwy. Will you accept my apology?" He let go of her horn and lifted himself off her. Twilight backed into a corner, scared of a Jet for that 'assault.' She now knows why Jet does this. She must stop him.

As Twilight began to speak, Jet wiped the tears off her face with a towel. Jet was a wrong person, who shouldn't be living with these traits. Kindness yet mean, fun yet serious, loyal to those he trusts yet betrays to the person who he hates, generous yet greedy, honest but can lie. These weren't meant to be. And she must fix this.

"I-I-I don't know. You seem like a nice guy, but you hurt me. I can't just forgive you for that." There was silence.

"I see, well I'll take you to you home now." Jet approached Twilight as he picked her up and left to the castle.

"Hey Jet." Twilight said.

"What is it?"

" I hate you "

Author's Note:

And they both hate each other every since