• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 719 Views, 26 Comments

A True Hater Of Equestria - cheayhotbeef



Jet come to Equestria. He is a human and he imbarks on and epic journey in thaumcraft.

  • ...
58
 26
 719

Is your a$$ jealous of the amount of shit your mouth is putting out?

Author's Note:

Not that much verbal cursing going on this chapter.

"I didn't mean it!" Jet exclaimed. He was cornered by the friends of Twilight Sparkle. He had been hiding for around 3 hours inside his own baracaded home.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." The voice of Rainbow Dash said.

"I like it hard. I could come out there and you could give a good whooping on my ass." Jet says with no regrets.

"Shut up, that's gross, I dont wanna think about it."

"But it would feel so good to discharge your negative emotions."

"Hard way it is!"

Rainbow Dash shot up, taking flight, and quickly descended onto the roof. She crashed threw the roof only to be meant with arms wrestling around her. She fought the arms but it proved to be too much for her. They circled her whole body, squeezing her wings and hooves. She let an audible gasp.

"Shhhh" Jet placed his finger upon her shoulder and dragged it down across her face.

"Oh no. Don't do to me what I think you're going to do to me." Rainbow Dash hung her head.

"What? No. I wasn't going to cut your wings off, put it in an incinerator, peal your cutie mark of, put that in the incinerator, use the items from the incinerator to make a cake, and mail it to Celestia. What gave you the impression?" This was said rather quickly.

Rainbow's mouth just hung open and had the face of 'wtf.' "Look man, I never thought of you as someone who acts in the most animalistic way ever. Why can't you act normal? Is it because you are low, so low in fact, that in order to feel good you must put other people down?"

"No." Rainbow Dash just shuff the air in disguss.

"Then what?"

"Sure it feels good to have power over people." Jet used a rope to tie Rainbow Dash to a bed post. "The other person must be hurt, or at least loyal."

"I am the most loyal you'll ever get, you call just go to Tartarus for all I care!" She yelled until Jet roped her mussel.

"This is all in good fun." Jet says as he walk over to the baracaded door. "Listen up!"

There was a pause for 3-5 seconds. Then an outside pony replied, "Okay, we're listening"

"I have Rainbow Dash in here, if any one tries something funny I'll end her life."

A large gasp, probably from all the ponies gasping at once, reached Jet ears. He unbaracaded his doors as they were invited in. Jet sat next to Rainbow Dash with a large butcher knife in his grasp.

"Rarity, do something with your magic." Applejack whispered.

"I can't. He might resist it and the uncontrolled knife might strike Rainbow Dash." Rarity whispered back.

"I think you all know why I called you in here." Jet says while taking note of the ponies. There was Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.

"We just wanted to teach you a lesson on why you can't bully Twilight. She's a kind pony who did nothing but help you." Rarity said with an angry face.

"Because of you, you big meanie, she is now depressed within her castle, unwilling to come out." Pinkie said.

"You know who else is unwilling to come out? Your dad, that's how you were born." Jet suppressed a giggle.

"What?"

"Never mind"

"Anyway, you got some talking to do mister." Pinkie Pie then proceeded to stand up but was gestured to sit by her friends.

"Well it all started when I was just a kid..."

Two hours later

"And thats why mirrors are actually green. The end." Jet explained.

They just stood there with melted faces. A feeling of pure boredom and rage was building up within them all.

"Look behind you, big boy." Rainbow Dash threw a punch with her hoof in the area that Jet would have turn. However Jet just ran forward to a corner.

"You've got know where they hide" Applejack said with a smug smirk on her face.

"So you plan to kill me? Well." He holds up the knife ontop of his neck. "Good luck trying to kill me when I'm already dead."

That all gave the off the expression on there face as 'that's stupid and your stupid.' Jet pushes the knife closer to his neck almost feeling the knife.

"Girls, maybe we should just leave." Fluttershy said. They all looked at her, then to Jet, then to each other. They ultimately decided to leave Jet be.

"You are a whole new level of stupid." Dash remarked as she turned to face the door.

"But who's more stupider, the person trying to kill himself, or the person trying to kill the person trying to kill himself?"

Rainbow Dash just look with no noise at him with somewhat pity. The silence lasted around 4 seconds.

"That's what I thought."