• Published 6th Feb 2015
  • 798 Views, 30 Comments

The Third Sister - Honeypelt945



Celestia and Luna`s sister is coming back for revenge!

  • ...
9
 30
 798

Remembering

Everything is going according to plan……

Nadine shifted on her (formally Celestia`s) throne. Her gaze flicked around the room, taking in what was now hers.

The castle was grand, better than Nadine had ever dreamed. I never in all my years thought this could actually happen…..

There were only four changelings lining the walls on each side. She had assigned all the other guards to other parts of the castle, as soon as Luna had been dealt with.

Nadine almost regretted throwing her sisters in the deepest, darkest, dungeon in the castle. Almost. If she hadn`t imprisoned her sisters, she never would have got what she wanted the most: Equestria.

Nodding to the changelings, she opened the double doors with her magic, and stepped out into the hallway. The guards immediately saluted, as she trotted down the hallways. Nadine appreciated their gratitude, but of course she didn`t show it.

This is how it should always have been, she thought sourly. Instead I spent 20 horrible years with the Changelings, AND THEN my own family banishes me!

Nadine growled. Just thinking about it made her angry.

She sighed, and regained her nonchalant air, as she came to the door she was looking for. It was dark purple with light purple swirls scattered on it. It had a tent like top to it, and an image of the sun was emblazoned on it.

Now, we can`t have that! Nadine changed the sun to her cutiemark, with her magic. She laughed darkly, and stepped into the room.

Celestias`s room was a simple affair: there was a large pallet right across from the door, that had a long pillow at the front. In front of the pallet was a tall, purple, hollowed out fireplace. There was a studded crown on the top of the fireplace, and a type of dark purple vent behind it. A blue banner hung on the wall, and a small tree stood by the wall. The floor was the same pattern as the floor, and the walls were dark blue with clouds and comets speckled across it.

Nadine closed the door with a slam, and her horn glowed with a red aura as she transformed the room. The walls, floor, and fireplace turned pitch black, the tree and banner disintegrated and turned to ashes, and the wood in the fireplace sprung up into a lively fire.

Nadine sighed, and collapsed onto the pallet she had turned dark blue. She closed her eyes, and immediately thousands of memories flashed before her eyes.

Memories of flying into battle against Griffons, changelings beating her up, wandering around the changeling hive, alone and hungry, and constantly being pushed away surfaced. She skimmed through all of them, tears forming in her eyes, unbidden.

Remembering her life in the changeling hive hurt. It hurt so much. All her life, the only thing she had ever wanted the most was to be loved. If someone had invited her to play with them at school, if someone had given her a hug once in awhile, if someone had protected her from those horrid bullies, maybe her life would`ve been different. Maybe she would not have had to take over Canterlot. Maybe she would not have had to be the “bad guy”.

One thing had happened in the changeling hive that had shattered her world. One day after school, three changeling colts had approached me, and ruined my life forever. She bit her lip to stop the onrush of tears that threatened to fall when she recalled the bitter-

Nadine`s eyes flew open, as a changeling swung open the door, interrupting her thoughts. “Queen Nadine, I have some distressing news!”

She quickly wiped her tears away, and turned around. “Couldn`t it have waited?” she hissed, walking towards him. “I was in the middle of something.”

The changeling winced at her sharp tone. “I`m sorry, Your Majesty, but it`s terribly important!”

“Fine, what is it?” she snapped impatiently.

“The Elements of Harmony are on their way here!” he informed her.

A wave of disbelief washed over Nadine. “I didn`t know they were stupid enough to actually try to stop me,” she murmured. In a louder voice, she added, “Cut them off, and catch them before they can leave the train station.”

“And then what, Queen?” the changeling inquired.

“Kill them,” Nadine said simply. “I won`t have any ponies standing in my way of dominating Equestria."

A look of surprise flashed in the changelings eyes, but he quickly nodded, and galloped off.

Nadine shut the door, and lay back down on her pallet. Flames seemed to spurt up in her eyes, as she stared into the fire. “Nothing is going to stop me from taking over Equestria.”

She bared her fangs, and her gaze hardened.

“Nothing.”