• Published 6th Feb 2015
  • 798 Views, 30 Comments

The Third Sister - Honeypelt945



Celestia and Luna`s sister is coming back for revenge!

  • ...
9
 30
 798

A Meeting With The Mane Six

A giant crystal tree loomed in front of them. It had a big star on top, and large balconies protruded from the side and directly above the door. The whole thing was ridiculously shiny.

Starlight gazed up at it, her eyes round as full moons. “It`s glorious….” She whispered. Even Sorea was gawking.

Rainbow led them inside. “Come on,” she urged. “Twilight is gonna freak!”

They galloped down the halls, admiring the decorations, paintings, and layout of the rooms. They eventually reached a large throne room. Seven thrones were placed around a large yellow disk with a star in the middle; each one had one of The Mane Six`s cutiemark on it. They were all occupied, except for Twilight`s and the one with Rainbow Dash`s cutiemark on it.

“Twilight, look who I found!” Rainbow smirked, anticipating her friend`s bewilderment.

Neither Rainbow nor Starlight had noticed the desperate state the room was in: Books and scrolls lay haphazardly around the room, Rarity had fainted and was awkwardly splayed on her throne, Fluttershy was trying in vain to calm her down, Twilight was pacing reading the same letter over and over again, Spike was looking at her with concern, Applejack was fidgeting in her throne, and Pinkie Pie was reading a book, with a confused expression on her face.

Twilight Sparkle whirled around at the sound of Rainbow`s voice, her eyes wild and her hair unkept. “Rainbow! Where have you been? I sent a messenger for you an hour ago! Canterlot is under siege! Princess Celestia has been captured by an unknown alicorn, and Princess Luna is locked in a battle to defend the castle!”

“WHAT?!” Sorea, Rainbow, and Starlight exclaimed in unison. Rainbow fluttered to the ground, stunned.

Twilight seemed to finally notice Sorea and Starlight, and almost went off her rocker. “Who are- WAIT, YOU`RE AN ALICORN?! HOW CAN TWO NEW ALICORNS SHOW UP IN ONE DAY? THIS IS TOO MUCH- TOO MUCH!!” She collapsed on the ground, sobbing.

Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, and Rarity rushed over to see what was the matter. Rarity fainted again after seeing Starlight.

Setting down her luggage, Sorea stepped forward to end the commotion. She jumped onto the star in the middle of the room, and cleared her throat: “Please calm down, and go back to your seats so we can discuss this in an orderly, and professional fashion!”

They followed her commands wordlessly, and Spike dashed out to get two stools they kept for guests.

When they were all settled, (and Rarity had regained consciousness) Twilight began the meeting. “As you all know, the Princess has been captured,” she began. “Equestria is in a state of emergency, and we must decide what to do immediately! But, before we begin, we have two new guests.” Twilight nodded her head at Sorea and Starlight to begin.

Sorea dipped her head. “Thank you, Princess. I`ll let Starlight begin.” She nudged her sister.

Starlight felt her coat grow hot as the gazes of The Elements of Harmony landed on her, waiting for her to speak. Taking a deep breath, she began, “My name is Starlight, and this is my sister Sorea. We came to Ponyville to relax, and hopefully meet you ponies before we traveled to Canterlot to see Princess Celestia. I didn`t know that Canterlot was under siege or that Princess Celestia had been captured. By the way, how come the public doesn`t know? It seems that the news would`ve gotten out by now…..”

“The situation in Canterlot is on a need-to-know- basis,” Twilight informed her. “But, more and more families are evacuating, so it won`t be a secret for long.”

“Well, what are we going to do about it?” Rainbow Dash demanded, slamming her foreleg on the table.

“This might help!” Pinkie slid a big dusty book across the table.

Twilight reached out and pulled it towards her. “The Early History of Equestria,” she read the title aloud. She flipped to the page Pinkie Pie had bookmarked: Many years ago, before Nightmare Moon had been banished, there was a great war with the Changelings. In the midst of this war, a princess was born. Queen Galaxia and King Cosmos named her Nadine, meaning hope, wishing that she would be an end to the war......”

But that was not to be. The Changelings attacked the castle and kidnapped Nadine. After a few years, she came back fully grown and tried to claim her throne. This ended in her banishment, and for thousands of years her whereabouts have been unknown……”

There was a long stunned silence.

“So…...there`s a third princess?” Spike asked, breaking the silence.

“Yep,” Starlight nodded solemnly. “And she`s the strange alicorn who`s attacking Canterlot!”