• Published 23rd Jan 2015
  • 1,218 Views, 3 Comments

Discord Wars Episode I: A Hidden Threat - Violet Runner



A prequel to Order 66 and sonicdash123's Equestria Wars. Two Crystal Knights are sent to resolve a blockade of airships blocking trade to a small kingdom.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,218

Chapter 15

The ship sped north finaly on its way to the crystal empire. Half of the crew was asleep after the long exosting day. The lights were dim as Puledro walked into the main room. He went over to a monitor and watched the recording of the mesage from the kings eldest adviser. He sighed watching it before turning to see Sombra sitting in a chair, shivering and looking very dejected.

"Are you all right?" the red earth pony asked.

"It's very cold." The black colt said shevering

"You come from a warm kingdom, Sombra. A little too warm for my taste. The north is cold." Puledro said seeing an unused blacket and draping it over him.

"You seem sad." Sombra said seeing the the sad look on his face.

"The King is... worried. His ponies are suffering... dying. He must convince the Senate to intervene, I'm not sure what will happen." The adviser explained.

"Oh." he said, finaly understanding why they were headed to the Crystl Empire.


"The Crystal Empire... almost the entire kingdom is one big crystal city." The Captain explained as the airship finaly arived at the Crystal Empire and Sombra looked out the cockpit window in awe. "There's the princess's coach. And look over there, Ambassador Adagio is waiting for us." He said pointing to their landing platform.

Princess Luna and Celestia as well as a cyan alicorn and a few of their royal guard exited their coach before standing next to Ambassador Adagio on the landing platform as the Neighboo airship landed. The ramp lowered and Star Swirl, Clover, Wa-waush-ka'-ehe and Sombra descend the ramp first and bowed before the princesses. Captain Strong Sword and a few guard then desened the ramp followed by King Emissarius and his advisers. Emissarius stoped before the group.

"It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty." Ambassador Adagio said bowing to him. "With the communications breakdown, we've become very concerned. I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation. May I present Princess Celestia of the Day, Princess Luna of the Night and Princess Amidala ruler of the Crystal Empire." she said introdusing the young alicorn.

"Welcome, It's good to see you again Emissarius." The cyan alicorn said giving him a hug. "I'm sorry I could't be there for your corenation." she said gigiling a bit when she noticed sombra staring at her, memorised by her beauty.

"It's alight we're cousins. And I know you had other obligations." The red earthpony king explained.

"We must relay to you how distressed everypony is over the currant situation." Celestia said introupting. "We've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position."

"I am grateful for your concern, Princess." Emissarius said blowing to the her.

"There is a question of precedure, but I feel confident we can overcome it." Adagio said as they began to walk over to the royal coach.

As most of the group walked to the coach Star Swirl and Clover reamained behind with Luna.

"We must speak with the Council immediately. The situation has become more complicated." the elder unicorn said after giving her an affectionate nussle.

"I'll call for a taxie and give them a heads up." The princess explained.

Cathing the tail end of their conversation Sombra turned around to unsure where he should be going.

"Go with the King. We'll meet up later." Star Swirl said as Puledro called to him.

"The princesses are being awfully nice don't you think?" Wa-waush-ka'-ehe said as sombra sat be side him in the coach. "Kind of hot." He said to himself as the coach started to head in the direction of the crystal palace.


Star Swirl and Clover stood in the center of a tall, round room in the Temple of The Cyrstal Knights. Sitting in a semi-circle in front of them sat the The Council Of Masters of the Order of The Crystal Knights; The Pegasus Firefly, the Earth Pony Strong Shield, the Minotaur Iron Steal, the Griffin Hilda, the Horse Jibril, the Diamond Dog Rex, the Drakes Draco and Slithodyas and the Zebra Zoda. Their was an open spot between Firefly and Strong Shield ment for Star Swirl.

"...It was well trained in our arts." Star Swirl said as he finished recounting what happen in Saddle Arabia. "My only conclusion can be that it was a Chaos Lord."

"Impossible!" Iron Steal said in disbelief.

"Their hasn't hasn't been a Chaos Lord since we banashed the windagos from the empire." Hilda explained.

"I do not believe they could have returned without us knowing." Draco said agreeing with the others.

"Ah, hard to see, Chaos is." Rex reminded them.

"In either case we should use all our resources here to unravel this mystery and discover the identity of your attacker." Jibril motaioned too which the counsile agreed. "May Harmony guide you." The horse said as Clover turned to leave, but Star Swirl continued to face the rest of the Council.

"Master Star Swirl. Is there more you wish to discuss?" Zoda asked.

"Yes. You see I have encountered a vergence in harmony's flow." The elder Unicorn said.

"A vergence, you say?" Firefly asked.

"Located around a Being? Draco asked rasing an eyebrow.

"A colt... he has the highest Magical Resonates I have ever seen in a life form." Star Swirl explained.

"You're referring to the prophesy of the one who will bring Harmony to all of Equestria... you believe it's this colt?" Draco asked.

"I don't presume-" Star Swirl said before being interupted.

"But you do! Revealed your opinion is." Rex stated.

"I request the boy be tested." He sighed.

"Trained as a Knight, you request for him?" Zoda asked.

"Finding him was Harmony's will... I have no doubt of that." Star Swirl said not giving up.

"Bring him before us." Draco sighed.