• Published 23rd Jan 2015
  • 1,212 Views, 3 Comments

Discord Wars Episode I: A Hidden Threat - Violet Runner



A prequel to Order 66 and sonicdash123's Equestria Wars. Two Crystal Knights are sent to resolve a blockade of airships blocking trade to a small kingdom.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,212

Chapter 7

The Griffin Viceroy and his assistant sat at a conference table with a hologram of the Siren at one end.

"And King Emissarius, has he signed the treaty?" The Siren asked.

"I'm afraid he has disappeared. One Neighboo Airship got past the blockade." The Viceroy said hesitantly.

"I want that treaty signed." The clocked figure said angrily.

"B-but it's impossible to locate the ship. It's out of our range." The brown and white griffin said cowering a bit.

"Not for us..." she said as a figure appeared beside her. "This is my sister. Aria Blaze." Aria Blaze was a light purple Earth Pony with a purple mane with a green strip running through it put in two pigtails. "She will find your lost ship." the siren said before the hologram faded off.

"This is getting out of hand ... now there are two of them." The Griffin Viceroy said assessing the situation.

"We should never have made this bargain." His assistant said agreeing.


Star Swirl, Clover and Captain Strong Sword stood before King Emissarius and his three advisers.

"What is it?" Emissarius asked looking up from some papers as Strong Sword looked nervously over at the two Knights.

"Your Highness," Star Swirl began, clearing his throat. "With your permission we're heading for a remote kingdom called Saddle Arabia to make necessary repairs. It is a kingdom far beyond the reach of the Griffin Trade Federation."

"I do not agree with the Crystal Knight on this." Strong Sword interjected. "That kingdom is far to dangerous."

"You must trust my judgement, Your Highness." The elder Unicorn said.

"If it is necessary then you have my permission to land." The king said after exchanging a look with his youngest adviser.


The king's young adviser walked into the mess hall and over to the coffee pot.

"Boozhoo." Wa-waush-ka'-ehe said walking up beside him and causing him to jump. "Sorry. Who are you?"

"I'm Puledro." The young adviser said introducing himself.

"Wa-waush-ka'-ehe Ndishnikaaz." The deer introduced himself in his language.

"You're a Hart, aren't you?" Puledro politely asked.

"Ah-huh." he said nodding his head.

"How did you end up here with us?" The young earth pony asked.

"I don't know... my day started purity okay with a healthy breakfast. I walked into the main city then boom.... these mechanical griffin tried to kill me, the two unicorns took them out and before I know it... pow! I'm here." Wa-waush-ka'-ehe explained.

Puledro chuckled a bit at his story telling skills.


The Neighboo Airship sped over the ocean towards the mainland. Clover, Star Swirl, and Captain Strong Sword watch over the pilot's shoulder as a the yellow sands of Saddle Arabia appear directly ahead.

"That's it. Saddle Arabia..." Clover said comparing the map to their current location. "There's a settlement not that far from here." She said pulling out a map of Saddle Arabia.

"Land near the outskirts. We don't want to attract any attention." Star Swirl said to the pilot as the settlement came into view.

The Neighboo Airship touched down in the desert in a swirl of dust about half a mile from the settlement.


"How bad is it?" Star Swirl asked walking into the engine room where Clover had already started to make repares.

"The the fuel tank is cracked, and there are a few parts that are ok but are old and should be replaced before we leave. However non of that matters as the main crystal power generator's gone." Clover said lifting out a large crystal that had a large part of it blown off, with her magic.

"That'll complicate things." the elder unicorn said sighing. "Be weary...I sense a disturbance in the flow of harmony."

"I feel it as well." she agreed.

"Don't let them send any transmissions." Star Swirl said as he turned to leave.

"Of course master." The younger Unicorn said getting back to work.

Author's Note:

(Name here) Ndishnikaaz means My name is (Name here) and Boozhoo means Greetings in Ojibwa.