• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 867 Views, 7 Comments

Locked Away - Antesha



When C.H.S closes for the night. Two unfortunate girls get locked inside.

  • ...
4
 7
 867

Sticking Together

The two had no idea where to go or what to do. Their phones had been dead for most of the day, so there was no way of calling the police, the school never had any payphones (for obvious reasons). It was official, they weren't getting out until 6:00 the next morning.


Suddenly, Fluttershy let out a scream that startled R.D almost to death. "My gosh Shy! What is it?!"

Fluttershy looked at Dash with a terrified look, and said, "Dash, what happens at 4:30 every day?"

Rainbow thought, and then suddenly let out a gasp, "Oh gosh!! The power! The lights will go out, the windows will shut! We'll be in darkness for the night!".

The time on the main clock in the foyer said 4:28, the girls were scared out of their skins. They had two minutes until darkness fell on them. Two minutes until they wouldn't see each other's faces for 14 hours! It was almost too awful to believe.

20 seconds of light left. The two girls held tightly onto each other's hands, and stared into each other's eyes.

"Rainbow Dash, no matter what happens, never let go of my hand until we find some form of light, I don't wanna lose you." Fluttershy whimpered

"Me neither" Dash replied

"Well, see you on the other side"

This was it, the loud humming noise began, and then all was quiet. Fluttershy grabbed hold of R.D, she'd never been so terrified in her life.

The lights flickered, the humming started, and the lights slowly faded. Then suddenly, they went out completely. All was quiet. It was if the sun had been blocked out completely.

"Shy, you there? Everything ok?"

There was no reply.

She wasn't sure whether Fluttershy was simply too scared to reply, or whether the two had been separated.

"Fluttershy!" R.D shouted", much louder than before.

Still no answer.

Author's Note:

Things get interesting now. :pinkiecrazy: