• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 867 Views, 7 Comments

Locked Away - Antesha



When C.H.S closes for the night. Two unfortunate girls get locked inside.

  • ...
4
 7
 867

Alone

7:13pm

It couldn't be happening, it just couldn't. Why did Fluttershy just have to run away like that? She just...fled before Rainbow could say anything to her. Dash wasn't even sure she would've said anything, had Fluttershy stayed. She just couldn't believe it...Rainbow had never even dreamed of getting a kiss from anyone, let alone her best friend. Her female best friend. Who knew a night in the dark could have so much drama in it? Now Dash was going to have to spend more long, boring and tedious hours just trying to find her bright red friend again. "She couldn't have gone that far" Rainbow thought to herself, she'd had a pretty good tail on Fluttershy before she ran out the hall and lost her. Maybe she would be able to hear Dash still.

"Fluttershy!! Pal? Can you just come out?! I want to talk to you!"

No reply...just silence. This entire scenario seemed awfully familiar.

"C'mon shy, at least show yourself, I don't want us being kept apart like this."

Still nothing, for a second or two. Until all of a sudden, there was an almighty crash from the north-east corridor, it almost shook the ground, and made Rainbow practically jump out of her skin. Unless something had fallen over in one of the classrooms, the only other option could've been...FLUTTERSHY! Rainbow darted down the north-east block, and checked every classroom. From what she could tell, Fluttershy wasn't in any of them, which finally led Dash to the staircase, that went down into the basement of the school. Rumors had always spread around the school that the basement had been haunted by the ghost of one of the teachers. Rainbow Dash had always passed them off as rubbish, until now. She opened the door to the staircase, and from the dim light at the bottom of the staircase, she could make out a figure. A shape, lying crumpled on the floor, weeping.

And it didn't take a genius to work out who that figure was.