• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,279 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,279

Day One as a Pet

"Spike, you should get some rest. You've been up all night." Twilight nudged him toward the bed. Spike protested a bit before he finally crawled into the blankets. She turned around when she heard a faint knock on the door. Twi opened it.

"Um...hello....Twilight...."

"Hey, Fluttershy. You came here to talk about something?" Twi backed up to let Fluttershy in.

"Um...I don't remember what it was...but...I have something else to ask you about...if...you don't mind."

"It's fine what is it?" Fluttershy reached up to her head and grabbed somethin. After a closer look, Twilight knew exactly what the creature was. "You found a human?!" Fluttershy gently nudged it onto Twi's hoof.

"Don't hurt it..."

Twi nods as she carressed the human in her hoof. "I can't believe you guys still exist." Twi looked closer at it. "The poor thing is dehydrated. He needs water." Fluttershy goes off to get some as Twilight looked down at the small creature. "Do you have a name, little one?"

"I........."

"It's OK. I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid."

"It's...Texas...but, just call me Tex..."

"Tex. That's a nice name."

Fluttershy walked in with a bowl of shallow water. The human climbed in to drink. "Thanks, Fluttershy."

Her face paled. "You...can...talk? And..you know my name?!"

"Uh...yah...all humans can talk"

"But...my name..."

"That's hard to explain..."

"So...you probably don't want to be my pet then... You're too smart..."

"Fluttershy, no. Even though I can talk, it doesn't mean I don't want to be your pet."

Fluttershy lifted her head as her face brightened. "You want to be my pet?" Tex nodded. Fluttershy nearly jumped for joy before apologizing.

The pegasus asked for Tex back, and went back home, holding the human close to her face as she flew.