• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,269 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,269

Dissapearing Act


Tex found himself on a table outside of Applejack's barn. "Naow, before Ah c'n spend s'me time witcha, Ah need ta do s'me uh mah chores." Tex nodded as the orange pony trotted off to the orchard.

Tex was about to take a nap, when a loud, high pitched noise pounded his ear drums. "UGH!" He yelled, covering his ears.

"Facinating!" came the distinct voice. It wasn't like what it was in the show. No. It sounded dead up like David Tennant. Tex turned around to see a brown pony eyeing a metal device as if reading it. He pointed the blue bulb back toward him and the loud noise came again.

"GEEZ! STOP IT!" the small human demanded.

"Fancy that! Dispite the miniscule mind, it can still communicate using the English language!"

"Im not an it, I'm a he, and I have a name." Tex turned around again to see if AJ came back yet. When you faced the new pony again, he was wearing flimsy 3D glasses.

"Human. Definatly human. Then I'm glad I came here as a pony." The screwdriver began bleeping and flashing red.. "Oh...that's not good. That's not good at all."

"Uh...what's not good?"

"WEll, human, it seems as though there is more to this whole scenario about you finding yourself here. Great place, no?"

"Ya...about the--"

"you're coming with me." the pony said, as he picked Tex up, and placed him on his head. The human didn't like the sound of that.

"Please! I did nothing wrong"

"Oh, I'm trying to help, lad. It's ok"

"What's going on?"

"Well, I'm still trying to figure some of that out. But, you were brought here on purpose by somepony. And you have traces of paradoxal matter, meaning there must be a paradox machine with whomever brought you here."

"And what in tarnation are you doing with Tex?!" The Doctor turned around to see the orange pony glaring and accusing look at him.

"Tex. So that's his name. WEll, we may have a problem on our hooves and he is a key." the Doctor responded.

"Tex's MAH responsibility. Ah ain't lettin' some random pony swoop in and run off with him!" she yelled back.

"Applejack. It's ok...he can be trusted. He knows what he's doing." Tex tells her, trying to reassure her.

"Ahm NOT lettin' him outa MAH sight!" Applejack yelled back.

"Then come with me" the Doctor offered.

"I don't even know your name!"

"I'm the Doctor"

"Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor"

"Ahm Applejack."

"Now come on! We have no time to lose!"

They run off toward the TARDIS.
__________________________________
Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. The sound resinated through the forest. Unheard but heard by everypony. It was so loud it reached the far expanses of Equestria. But none realized the noise. It passed by their consciousness. Nopony noticed the ticking of a clock. But it wasn't just a clock.
___________________________________
Pinkie Pie stared at her cupcake. She looked over, expecting the small human to be there. She felt alone. Sure, she could always go out and talk to her friends, but it just wasn't the same. The human and her had the most fun in ages. Nopony played tag anymore. Nopony played hide and seek anymore. But Tex was soooo much fun. He could be even more than a pet. More than a friend.

She stared at her cupcake, as she lost her appetite, and trotted toward the door. She was sad, but she didn't want her friends to know. So she tok a few deep breaths and hopped outside with her grinning demeanor.

After taking a few hops out of the door, something caught her eye. She turned to the shiny thing, and tripped over a rock, faceplanting. "Owww..." she said as she got up.

The shiny thing. What was the pretty shiny thing? "Shiny shiny shiny!" she yelled as she suddenly appeared where the thing was located. It looked like a watch. A weird watch. Silvery and shiny. She couldn't resist the urge to pick it up. Such a sparkly bright watch! She smiled.

Her eyes widened as whiteness engulfed her. "Wh-what?!" The whiteness wrapped around Pinkie and she completely vanished. The watch fell to the ground, no pony in sight.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.