• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,271 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,271

Dressed for Success...and Lunch

"What type of clothing do humans wear?" Rarity asked.

"All kinds. Can i just see the designs? I like wearing jackets like this one..." Tex pulled his jacket off.

She grabbed the small cloth in her telekenesis and diagramed it. "Thanks for doing this for me" Tex said.

"It's no problem. Any friend of Fluttershy is a friend of mine."

"Uh...I'm sorry...but how will you diagram my boxers?"

"You could just undress completly."

"What? No! That's awkward. Humans don't like showing around their parts."

"Your culture is strange indeed." The boutique came upon them. "Here we are." She sets Tex on a table as she goes in the back to get some cloth. He layed down on the table.

The door opened, and the CMC trotted in. "Sis?" asked Sweetie Bell, going to the back. Applebloom just stood there.

"Rarity?" Tex flinched as two orange hooves hit the counter on both sides of him. He looked up to see Scootaloo's face. "Woah! What's this?" She was staring strait down at you.

Applebloom got her front hooves on the counter also. She peered over at the creature. "How would ah know?"

"It looks like a bug."

"What should we do with it? Squash it?"

"That won't be any fun." Tex was too nervous to speak. Scoot stuck her tounge out and licked his body. "Tasty. I think I know how to get rid of it." Oh no. She lapped tex off the desk and started swishing him around.

"OK, human, here's the first...Scootaloo!" She spit Tex out after Rarity spoke up.

"I thought it was a bug..."

Tex was dripping with saliva, leaving a puddle. "At least you didn't swallow. I wasn't planning on being digested..."

"It spoke!!!!"

"It's a human. Now excuse me as I clean him up." She took him to the restroom, and held him under the faucet. She then dried him off and gave him new clothes along with some privacy.

She set Tex in a makeshift changing room. At one point, she moved the curtian slightly to get a peek. "RARITY!"

She jumped back. "Sorry, sorry. Just curious."

After Tex was done, she took him to the front again. "Sorry 'bout earlier." Scoot said.


"It's fine. Just don't do it again." Scootaloo smiled and walked out where the other two were waiting.

Sweetie Bell popped her head back in. "I forgot...is making the stage ok for the talent show?" Rarity nods and the CMC leaves.

"Here are your clothes. Where would you like to go now?"

"Can I start my studies?"

"Sure." She trots out to go to the library