• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,281 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,281

What About Discord?

"Discord has hid himself," Twilight explained, "so we are unable to battle him at the moment. But, girls, make sure you have the elements with you. He may show himself at any time."

Tex just sat there, feeling useless. A burden actually. They have to worry about him when they go and fight Discord. He'll slow them down. He sat with his fist under his chin.

Sigh...he was bored. They were talking amongst themselves, completly ignoring Tex. They were talking about a pegasus or something. He closed his eyes so he could remember the fun times he's had with the ponies.

The first time he met Fluttershy, scaring eachother, but ending in such a sweet way. Learning magic from Twi, which didn't end so well. Trying on clothes that Rarity made, with a curious pony that wanted to see him without attire. The chort company he had with Luna and falling in her hair while she battled. The games he played with Pinkie more recently, and the candy breakfast. He hasn't had time with Rainbow or AJ yet.... He's positive it will be just as fun. Sigh....

The thought of having wings came into his mind out of nowhere. He opened his eyes. He was levitating with blue streams moving around him. He would look cool in angel wings. The streams covered him and he busted out, with wings.

He looked at Twi who stood before him. "Now you won't be in danger of being stepped on."

"Thanks, Twily" Tex nodded, trying out his new wings.

"Luckily, since you are human and not pony, those wings aren't temporary."

Tex was overjoyed and attempted a flip in the air. But, he ran smack into AJ'S face, sliding down onto her nose. "Ah guess that settles it. It's mah turn to spend sum quality tahm with the who-mane" AJ said, staring at the human, bobbing every time she opened her mouth.

She snapped back her head, making Tex fly through the air, and landed on her back. "Hold on, partner." She raised her front hooves and galloped out the door, and headed to her farm.