• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,271 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,271

Fluttershy

Texas shot up out of his sleep. He didn't know why, because he didn't dream last night. It was as if not only did his eyes close, but his mind's eye did too. The first thing that he felt after awaking was coldness, bitter coldness. Tex was freezing!

He turned to pull his blanket back up to his neck, only to find that there was no blanket. No mattress either. Only concrete. Cold concrete.

Tex stood up, confused, but still shivering. He spotted tall trees and grass to his left, but, under longer investiagtion, he found that those trees weren't trees, but flowers. Huge flowers.

Forget the flowers! He was freezing! He needed something to warm him up or he'll die! The forest looked far in the moonlight, too far to walk without collapsing. But, it was his only hope.

Tex started walking toward the strange forest, and sure enough, he fainted under the dehydration that infected him. Back to the dark world.......
_________________
"Now, be good little animals. You too, Angel." Angel just stared at Fluttershy. "I need to go talk to Twilight."

Fluttershy gently trotted out the door and closed it softly. She continued her walk to the library when she almost stepped on something twitching on the road. It was about the size of two of her hooves.

She nudged the creature and it opened its small eyes. It squeaked, causing Fluttershy to squeak herself. She saw the creature's fear and she instantly bent down to it. "Oh, I'm so sorry for scaring you."
____________________
The first thought that ran through Tex's head was that Fluttershy will mistake him as a bug and squash him. But, she knelt down, her huge nose super close to his face. "Oh, I'm so sorry for scaring you."

Tex grinned. This was Fluttershy! The actual Fluttershy! Before he could tell her he forgave her, a cold chill ripped through his body. "Oh, you poor thing. You're freezing to death! Here." She picked him up and held him close to her chest. The body heat surrounded his body. The soft rythmic beat of her heart. The comforatable yellow fur. The vibration as she said, "I have to go to Twilight's, little one. Would you like to come?" You nod. "Alright..." She placed him in her hair and started walking again.