• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 4,271 Views, 33 Comments

Pet-rified - Rocktavius Dashylight



What would it be like to be a pet for a pony?

  • ...
20
 33
 4,271

Luna

Air flooded Tex's lungs and he weakly looked up, coughing up a storm.

"Hey there, little guy." All Texas could see was a blurred smude of colors. "Do you have a name?"

After regulating his breathing, he answered. "My name's...Tex"

"Great name. My name's Luna"

Ok...wait...wasn't he just at the library witnessing Twilight getting foalnapped? Ah...must have been a dream. "Where am I?"

"In my room" Tex's vision began to clear.

The smiling pony stared down at him. The beauty was unbearable. "You're....beautiful" It slipped.

"And you're cute." She then put her lips on his forehead and kissed it. The warmth that ran down his body could have been the body heat or the internal love for her.

She placed him in the crease at her neck and bent her head down, as a horse cuddles another. Tex layed on the fur he was pressed against. The aroma of the fur surrounded him. He wanted to stay there forever.

But, she pulled him away. "I've always needed company due to th--"

"YES! YES! YES!"

"You WANT to be with me?"

"Who wouldn't?"

She pressed her nose against his body and nuzzled him. She lifted her head again and started to tear up. "No," Tex got as close as he could to her. "Don't cry. Luna, don't cry, please."

He was suddenly grabbed and found himself on her cheek, prssed on by her knees. "Don't ever leave me, Tex."

Texas started tearing up himself. "I promise, Luna. I vow to it"

She pulled him away again. "Tex, have you ever seen a moonset?"

"Nope" She carried him out to the balcony. "You're going to show me...." She nodded and closed her eyes. The horn glowed, and the night fell, start of a new day. Tex looked out to see a blue alicorn working on the sky. "Luna, I must see when you raise the moon."

She smiled. "Well, it's time for bed, Tex" She climbed in, and set him right on her chest. She held him her knees. "Night, human" Luna's heartbeat put him to sleep instantly.