• Published 4th May 2012
  • 2,370 Views, 39 Comments

Human's double fantasy - Darishon27x



A 13 year old brony is sent to Equestria and turned into a dragon, what adventures do he face?

  • ...
35
 39
 2,370

A crappy life

My name is Max. I live a horrible life. Everyday, i get bullied, teased, or just have bad grades. I am a cancer survivor and im proud. I have 2 things to always want, one, to be in equestria, and 2, to be a dragon. I came home as usual and sat on my drum set and my ears filled with music and the sweet beat of the drums. "Let it all flow through the sticks and into the drums." i always say to cheer me up. But it dosent help me in my school life, I just want to go to equestria and start over. Well i was just about to give up when this happened. "Alright, wheres that damned knife?" I searched around for a while and found a black steel survival knife, razor sharp and ready for anything. "Alright, mom, dad, im gonna meet you soon!"
"Now why would you do that?" i just heard a voice in my head. Weird but im just gonna play along.
"What? Who is that?"
"Tell me why you have the knife to your neck first."
"Suicide. Thats it."
"Why is that?"
"My life sucks now tell me your name."
"I am Princess Celestia and i heard your call."
"Wh-what?" I was dizzy and passed out.