• Published 4th May 2012
  • 2,371 Views, 39 Comments

Human's double fantasy - Darishon27x



A 13 year old brony is sent to Equestria and turned into a dragon, what adventures do he face?

  • ...
35
 39
 2,371

Interrogation.

I woke up tied to a chair and i couldnt move. I was scared shitless about here "Whats going on!? Let me go!!" I struggle and struggle, but i couldnt escape. But then, a purple unicorn, Twilight Sparkle, came into the room. "Why are you here?" she asked in haste. "I-I dont know!!"
"Likely story, you probably are here to hurt ponyville!"
"Do you have proof of ANY reports of harm? I arrived at an orchard, was introduced to Applejack-"
"How do you know Applejack?"
"She introduced herself."
"Ah. That answers one question answered but i have a bad feeling about you"
"Well you are just assuming, how do you really know? I could be an evil criminal and you would beat me in my own game, or i could be a different race being discriminated by a unicorn who thinks ALL dragons will kill you all!!"
"I..i havent thought of that, I'm sorry." She unbinded me and i stretch.
"Thanks for releasing me. Now i need a place to stay, i think ill find a hotel somewhere near."
"A what?"
"A place you pay someone to let you live in for a few days."\
"We dont hold those, so you can stay at my place since applejack refuses to let you in now."
"I give you my thousannd pardons." She blushed at that point.
"I will see to it, that i dont get myself killed in this town." Twilight giggled and replied,
"Ill keep you from doing that."
"Okay so where is the guest room?"
"Upstairs to the left."
"thank you." Time for some rest!