• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 361 Views, 11 Comments

The Forbidden Love - Madman Stories CO



The story of the forbidden love of Okzinous and Solar Nova (the parents of Death Shadow)

  • ...
 11
 361

Chapter 4

It was three months after I got pregnant and it was amazing. We had told my friends they were extremely happy the asked us everything. Like what's the foals name the were a little surprised by the name we chose but they liked the sound of it. Okzinous was becoming worried that the Devil was going to find out. I reassured him that everything would be fine. Little did I know that would be the worst decision I would every make

(The rest of this chapter will be told from the POV of Okzinous)

I woke up in my home in Tartarus as I always do but there was a knock on the door. I said "Who is it?" No answer, so I asked again "Who is it?" So with no answer I went to the door and it was two of the Devil's guards. I asked them "how may I help you today?"

They replied "the Devil wants to see you... NOW!"

I told them "Um... why does he need to see me?"

"He says its personal." they replied back

"Okay so take me to him then." I said to them

They put a bag over my face and took me through the most lewd path I have ever felt. When they took the bag off my face I was face to face with the Devil. He said to me "Hello...... Okzinous... Make any friends on the surface?"

I very nervously replied "No no no... I haven't made any friends."

The Devil said "oh really what about this one?" He then put a picture of my beloved Solar Nova in front of me.

I cautiously replied "who's that I've never seen that pony before."

The Devil said in a malicious tone "don't play dumb Okzinous! I know all about you and this mare. You got married and I know what that leads to. It was a good thing a stopped you before you basically destroyed the world. Now that I know you must DIE!"

"No! Please Satan don't I love her just let me live!" I said in the most terrified voice I've ever made.

"No your death will be slow and painful." He said

Just then he started to skin me I was uttering the most horrific sounds ever made. After about what I think was an hour he was done. I asked weakly "please just put me out of my misery."

He simply replied "Oh but we're having so much fun."

He then proceeded to strap me to a table and set up a giant axe pendulum he told me "this will cut you into little pieces moving 1 inch up you body every 30 minutes. He turned it on and my demise began. It would swing and swing cutting through me till the point wear I just wanted it to kill me already. After the first hour I was to weak to scream any more. This was it I was going to die then with my last breath I said "Carry on my sweet Solar Nova and Death Shadow carry on," and so was the end of Okzinous.