• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 363 Views, 11 Comments

The Forbidden Love - Madman Stories CO



The story of the forbidden love of Okzinous and Solar Nova (the parents of Death Shadow)

  • ...
 11
 363

The Seeds of Love Sprout

I was just walking through Manehatten one day when I ran into a strange fellow. We were both Walking when we bumped into each other. I dropped the boxes I was holding he said to me "Sorry."

Then I said to him "No it was my fault any way I'm Solar Nova what's your name."

He seemed a little off but he then said back to me "My name is Okzinous."

I told him "Very interesting name."

He happily replied "Thank you." He was silent for a moment then he asked nervously "I have nothing to do so would you care to hang out for the day?"

Even though he seemed off he also seemed nice so I told him "Okay,"

That day with that odd pony was one of the best days I've ever had. He was one of the kindest ponies I've ever met. I asked him "Would you like to do this again tomorrow?"

He replied sadly "Yes I would but I can I'm only available every other day but we can hang out on those days."

I told him "Okay but why."

He said "Perhaps one day I'll be able to tell you."

So we meet and hung out every other day and we became the best of friends we would see movies. We liked all the same things like food and we even had the same sense of humor. But the best day was went we decided to start going out. He was the perfect gentlecolt he took me to all of my favorite places. I think the reason I liked him so much is that we both found the idea of somepony else suffering a little funny that was the one thing my friends found a bit off about me but I didn't care.

One day though we hit a rough patch that seemed near un-fixable when he told me why he was only available every other day. When he told me he was a demon it he first thing I said was "What! How is this possible you act nothing like a demon."

He replied "That's why I come up here where everyone isn't a jerk, are you okay with this."

I looked him right in his eyes and said "Yes? No? I don't know I'm going to need some time alone to process this."

Okzinous told me "Take all the time you need." Than he left I wasn't sure what to think, my best friend and coltfriend is a demon. For a time I thought that since he is a demon I souldn see him again. Then I remembered all the good times we had and how he is one of my best friends. I went back and forth on these thoughts for days. Eventually I decided that even though he is a demon he is still one of my best friends.

I went and I told him that I didn't care that he was a demon. Then at the same time we both said "I love you," Okzinous looked like he was about to cry that made me so much more happy.

We continue to date for months until we decide to wed. Of course I never told any of my friends that Okzinous was a demon not even my other best friends. Our wedding took twice as long to plan mainly because Okzinous was only allowed on the surface every other day. The wedding was not your average one mainly because Okzinous had his friend Death be his bestman. But the wedding still when off without a hitch. The reception was wonderful we all partied, talked and, drank the night away.