• Published 22nd Dec 2014
  • 1,968 Views, 53 Comments

Fallen Princesses - Bellex

  • ...
20
 53
 1,968

Chapter 6 - A Good Cup of...

Bloody Celestia. Bloody Twilight. Bloody ponies. These thoughts and more went though his mind after he woke up in his room. What's so wrong with Changelings? You can't call them evil just because you're their food. Hell, if I was hungry enough you'd be my food too, but I'm not evil. Bloody ponies. Storm, the sole human in Equestria was not having a good morning. Being yelled at by both Princesses, and later lectured by Twilight put him in a bad mood that he hoped would have dissipated by morning. Nope. But if there was one way to get back at them, it was to refuse to hand over Buttercup. Oh, remembering the look on Celestia's face made him feel better, if only a little.

He sighed. "I need coffee." He remembered at the last moment he brought the changeling up with him and looked at the corner where he put the pillows for her. Laying on top was the changeling, still asleep. Well, first things first. Walking over he knelled and shook her. She gave an adorable snort. Smiling, he had a cruel yet funny idea. He rolled her over and picked her up. One arm under and one to keep her to his chest, she was upside down, legs in the air and head hanging down. A twitch and nothing more. With his charge in tow, he went forth to scavenge food.

Making it to the dining hall he saw Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie sitting down, speaking to the waiter. Setting the changeling down in a seat and making it comfortable for her, Storm took the seat next to her. After a few moments waiting for the others to choose their breakfast's, the waiter pony came up to Storm.

"And what would you like today, sir."

"COOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." He answered like a zombie asking for brains.

"Pardon?"

"...Coffee."

"I don't believe we have that... or what that is. Would you care for a strawberry salad with warm milk?"

He looked at the stallion. "No coffee?" He shook his head. Storm looked at the ponies at the table. They shook their heads. Head met table. "Ow." It was not made of wood. He took a moment to rub his pain away. "Next you'll tell me there is no wine." Silence greeted him. He looked back up. "Seriously? No alcohol?"

"You can get alcohol at the hospital." Rarity helpfully answered.

"Wrong type of alcohol." He gave a heavy sigh. "Okay. I need a pony that can ... get things. Oh sorry, can you make hash browns? oh good. I'll take that with two eggs, sunny side up and some orange juice. Thank you."

"OO OO I'll get you things, whatcha need?" Pinkie Pie, gleefully and somehow said sitting on Storms lap. A momentary silence and he picked her up and deposited her on the floor. He turned to Twilight.

"First things first. Do you know what caffeine is?"

"Of course I know what caffeine is. Wh-"

"What does it come from?"

She doesn't like being disrupted. "Why do you want to know."

"It's so I can make a drink out of it and not get on others nerves." Not really true but if it gives her a reason to give it to him then all the better.

"If I recall correctly it comes from a bean-" YES! "-but is only found on an island to the south and they are highly protective of it." NO! Then an angel appeared.

"I got some of those beans." Storm looked and there was Fluttershy, sitting of all places next to the sleeping changeling. How she got there without anyone noticing was a question for another day. One much more important needed to be asked.

"Fluttershy. How in the world did you get your hooves on those. I can understand if Blueblood got some but you. No offense." Twilight said amazed at what her friend was saying.

"Oh none taken. You see a few years ago some of my bird friends visited the island on their way south for the winter. They really liked the beans but the ponies there would always shoo them away. So when they weren't paying attention some of the birds grabbed some and brought them to me as a sweet thank you gift. I've been growing them since." Note: be VERY nice to the birds.

"Fluttershy, how many beans do you have right now?" Storm was hopeful.

"Since only a few like them and I just plant a few more each year, I have 6 ten pound sacks." Storm got up, moved over to Fluttershy and hugged her.

"You are best pony." He stayed like that for a moment before letting go. "Could you bring over a sack? I will love you forever if you do."

"S-s-sure." She responded a little red in the cheeks. He gave her another hug, only shorter this time. Then he went back to his chair.

"Okay Pinkie, if you can get them I need a 50 pound barrel, enough fresh fruit or berry juice to fill it, a few pounds of sugar and some yeast that does well in liquids. Do this and you will be best pony number two."

"If? If I can't get them then I'll give you a party every day for a month!" Then her eyes turned into pinpricks before returning to normal. GASP! "I forgot to give you a welcome party! We have so much to catch up on." She hopped behind his chair and disappeared.

Well today is gonna be a good day. "Wah, how did I get here!?" Said a buzzy voice next to him.